01

Meant to be together

Student 1: Ahhhhhh!!! Girlz Rock are coming!!!

Everybody started to run to their classrooms and hide because the school most powerful group, Girlz Rock, are here.

Ryeowook: GET OUT OF MY WAY, STUDENTS!!!!

Taemin: Yah!! GET LOST!!!

Girlz Rock were walking confidently into the classroom, even the teachers and PRINCIPAL were afraid of them.

Teacher: Hm..m.. stu..dents..from..to..day..onwards..we will...have..5..students..joining..our class...

Sungmin: Are you kidding?(slamming on teacher's table) We are the BIGGEST in the whole school, WHO is so DARING to be in the same class with us?

Just then, somebody reply..

Kyuhyun: Well, We are the DARING ones!! Shocking?

Sungmin: (thinking) nobody has ever talk back to me like this!!

Ryeowook: Students, I just wanna remind you guys that do you all know who are?(giving a proud face)

Zhoumi: Of course, Girlz Rock! Everybody knows that.

Eunhyuk: Then? Now leave the classroom before we bash you!

Donghae: Then do you know who we are?(stepping forward starring at Eunhyuk)

Kyuhyun: we are..

Ice-Five: the Ice-Five!(showing a confident look)

The girls were shocked and stand backwards.

Ryeowook:(thinking) Kim Ryeowook, calm down. They are just a bunch of monkeys. We cannot be afraid of them..

Henry: So what?(step forward)

Ryeowook: Yah! So what? We are not afraid of you guys!(step forwards with T.E.S to join Henry)

Girlz Rock and Ice-Five stare at one another with bulging eyes..

Teacher: Guys..can..u..all..please...set.tle...down...

Girlz Rock & Ice-Five: SHUT UP!!

And the two groups continue to argue...

Recess time....

Student 1: Hey, guess what, all the boys in Ice-Five are so hot!! They could be the one to save our life..haiz...(scrubbing the toilet bowls)

Studen 2: Come on, stop sighing, let's finish cleaning the toilets and we can leave this place...(mopping the floor)

10 minutes ago...
-flashback-

Ryeowook: Hahahaha... now clean the toilets!

Taemin:(smirk and laugh) Clean properly! If we find any dirt later, YOU(pointing at student 1) are not gonna leave this place

Student 2: Teac..her.. said that every...body has to do duty.. but.. (voice getting softer) you girls have... never done anything...

Sungmin: Huh? What did you just say? Say louder huh! You never die before huh?(showing her fist)

Eunhyuk: Now CLEAN the toilets!!!(holding a rope and hit them)

Girlz Rock: hahahahaha...(laughing out loud while walking out of the toilet)
-End of flashback-

Girlz Rock were walking into the canteen while they saw Ice-Five sitting at their place.

Ryeowook: Gosh!!!! Hey, monkey. Can't you see that these tables and chairs which is different from others belong to us? 

Kyuhyun: Oh really?(saying sarcastically)

Yesung: Well, is just some pink ordinary chairs, what so special?(pour orange juice on it purposely)

Taemin: You!!!!(pointing angrily at Yesung)

Donghae: What you!! Once we step into the school, you all are not powerful anymore!! Aaron is the son of Yan Company, the richest in Asia! (putting his arms on Aaron)

Henry: Wookie is the daughter of Kim Company. Just to remind you guys!

Minho: Oh.. Just Kim Company? Kyu is from Cho Company!

Eunhyuk: WILL YOU GUYS JUST GET LOST?!!!!!

The whole canteen went into silence...

Zhoumi: Wow, calm down.

Yesung: Hey, tomboy, you are so rough.

Just as Yesung wanted to point at her, Eunhyuk twisted his hand and Yesung screamed in pain.

Yesung: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Kyuhyun: Let go of his hand!!! Kim Ryeowook, look after your DOG!

Ryeowook: She is my friend, not dog! Stupid monkey!

Both of them 'hmph' at each other and walk away with their friends.

===========================================================
How is the chapter. Please comment or give feedbacks if my story is not well-written. I will appreciate all the comments and feedbacks very muchღ