And her name is...

SISTERS

1 – And her name is BOM

 

Santorini, Greece. People stopped by and watched. They were captivated by the beauty that shone in the middle of the heat wave. A few almost had accidents as they awed in her glorious posture. Two teenage girls then passed the nearby area.

 

Girl 1: “Oh my gosh, this is so our lucky day!”

Girl 2: “Why is that?”

Girl 1: “Look over there”

Girl 2: (looks to where her friend points) “Oh my! It’s BOM!”

 

The beautiful girl didn’t mind the warm almost summer heat as she was clad in a winter suit. She acts professionally and that is somewhat a part of her charm which everybody came to love her. She’s no other than, BOM. Her full name is Park Bom, but she just uses her name Bom. Simple as that and everybody knows her. She’s a highly sought after model. She’s Chanel’s bride. She had been on the cover of Vogue thrice. She had been offered a spot by Victoria’s Secret. And just name all those highly acclaimed brands, they all want her.

 

At the age of 17, she already started her career. In just a span of 2 years she became the top sought after. Many tried to bring her down but never did they succeed, instead they were the ones who were put to shame. This 21 year old woman is indeed a beauty.

 

“Okay everybody let’s take 5!” the director said. “We’ll just have lunch then we’re off to the next location” the crew then started packing up

 

“Wooh this place is getting hot” Bom said as she had changed her outfit from wardrobe to casual and on her way out was greeted by the director and walked towards the nearby café.

 

“But definitely you are sizzling babe” Siwon laughed as they entered the cafe

 

“Yah you director Won making me do all the work and you just directing” Bom pouted

 

He then ruffled her hair affectionately of which she just pouted as she fixed it again. The people around them gaped while others clicked knowing that this young duo are a rare sight to behold and can turn heads everywhere they go.

 

“Aigoo you’re lucky to be with me even just for this shoot, we hardly see each other.  Don’t you agree?” he then beamed at her as he draped his arm on her shoulder

 

“Definitely, I missed you a lot really.” she said as she pecked his cheek “But hey you’ll visit me in Seoul right during the holidays?”

 

“I will definitely not miss that chance. I’ll call you as soon as I land there. I’ll finish my shoot in Japan tomorrow as fast as I can then.” He said as they made their orders and chatted for a while more.

 

Siwon, well he’s amazing in every way. They had been going out for about six months now. Their first meeting was during her photo shoot with him and his director friend last two years ago. It was for the monthly issue of Vogue, featuring the hot model Director and the stunning Ms. Model. Their chemistry was sizzling in the set and the staff couldn’t deny that the two definitely have a bright future ahead of them. The two of them instantly clicked with each other and soon they started communicating with each other and remained good friends. Then got lost contact for a while and earlier this year they met again at a charity ball. He then asked her if he could start seeing her from time to time and after a month and a half they became official.

 

After their orders arrived and had eaten them, they went to the next location and started immediately as she has a flight to catch. It took them four hours to wrap the shoot and Siwon was definitely the best in his field.

 

“And that’s a wrap! Good job everyone” he said and everyone started cleaning up and Bom transformed herself into casual clothing, ready for her flight later.

 

“I’ll fly there as soon as I can okay love? I’ll miss you for a while.”  Siwon said as he drove her to the Airport

 

“Okay loves; I’ll definitely call you when I arrived there.” Bom said.

 

They arrived at the airport and the people who knew the two started clicking away with their cameras. It’s not a surprise for the people that the top Director slash Photographer is dating Ms. Model. They perfectly look good side by side and were voted in the fashion industry as the next big couple. Well it’s not a hidden fact that the good looking director also modeled before becoming a director.

 

“Have a safe trip home loves” Siwon said as he pecked her lips

 

“Have a safe week as well loves” Bom said and she handed her boarding ticket to the lady and disappeared into the hangar.

 

==========

Sorry if it took long to update,

I'm currently fixing the story

And for a twist I'm reversing their age order

:)