8

Who should I love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Okey met me at the playground when you are done with packing " I said to Cubes new stars. "Why to the  playground?" Jiyoon asked while my unnies nodded "because playgrounds are fun" the cute manknae replied with a 'duh' look. "How old are you two?" Gayoon asked and gave us a 'wtf' look. "Not as old as you" I replied. Sohyun and I did the high five with eachotuher, "she is only 2 years older then you, and it's not that funny" Jihyun said. 2yoon began to laugh at us. "Why are you taking their side" sohyun said pointed and pouted. "Okey, but Hyuna what about our bags?" Jihyun said. "My driver will get it" 

"Does it have enough room to Gayoons cloth?" Jiyoon asked and earned a light slap form Gayoon "and what about Jiyoons make up?" Gayoon said to me while giving a glare to Jiyoon. "It's enough space for both of your cloths and make up" I answard. "Go home now and pack quickly" I said and pushed them away. 

After they where no were to see tears began to fall down my cheeks. "I'll miss you guys" I said to myself, suddenly I felt pair of hands arounde me. "I'll miss you a lot" he said and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and didn't want anyone to leave, but everyone I care abouth is going to leave. 

"Don't cry" he said and my hair "beside your mascara wil get ruined" I brocke the hug and slapped him on his arm. "It hurts" "good then" I said and stepped on his foot. "I was just kidding" he said and kept jumping on one foot, while holding the outher foot. "I'm sorry" I said and stepped on his outher foot. 

"YAH KIM HYUNA" he shouted "YOON DOOJOON IM NOT DEAF, IM LITERALLY RIGHT BESIDE YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter