7

Who should I love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyuna POV

Lunch

'Why is this day soo long?' I asked myself, (like 5 chapter) took my food and walked to 4minute members. They were talking and smiled wildly, but when I came they just stopped everything they were doing and just looked down at the table.

"what were you talking about?'' I asked them, but they all were quiet. There was a very awkward silence, until the leader broke the with saying "we are going to debut" 

I was to shocked to say something. Then she continued "and Beast too" and that made my mouth almost fall of. 'et's stay little longer, because I don't think we can do it after a week' I thought about what Doojoon said minutes ago. 'Wait, please don't' I thought. "Are you  and Beast going to debut next week?'' I asked them, they were just looking at me with sad eyes and nodded. They forced a smile while their eyes was teary.

I just sat there and smiled "come on, you are going to debut. So why are you guys crying?" I asked them with a big smile. "We are crying because we are going to miss you" Sohyun said and began to cry even more. The people around us were looking wears at us.

"We can still meet at school" I said trying to make them stop crying, but no they began to cry more and Gayoon said "They said we will not go to this school, it's too faraway. And we have do work very hard" it was kinda scary to watch her say that and look at her red puffy eyes with black mascara around her eyes. I tok at her head and pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter