CHAPTER 4

Gaem of Life

 

C H A P T E R  4

T H E  M E E T I N G

S H E  S T A N D S  O U T  A M O N G  T H E  R E S T

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath as they are waiting for the winner on the music show. Its been months since he entered the group, but still they haven’t got an award. He looks on their rival group and back to his group. They are all tensed, as the host announced the winner he looks at w/ a surprise eyes.

‘Did I hear it right? we won?’ He asked Yesung, he just shook his head and look at their leader, leeteuk. Tears are falling from his eyes continuously,

‘Finally we won!!!’ he said shouting, all of the members cried on the realization. They really won. They finally won!

Kyuhyun just stand at the back, holding back his tears. To him, he has no right to cry, he did not do anything, it was ’s achievement, not his. But still, he wants to hug them and cry w/ them, but then, he is too afraid if he has the right to cry and celebrate w/ them.

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

It was my first time watching a live performance of a sunbae, all of them are so handsome w/ their costumes. Their moves are so cool, and the song is very addictive. When the announcement of the winner finally came, my heart is beating so fast. I want them to win, they’ve been working so hard, they deserve to win. When the host announced that they won, I jump w/ happiness and also the trainees beside me. We’re too happy for our sunbaes, they deserve it, they really deserve it.

When they’re finally giving a thank you message, I saw them crying, oh! This boys are really amazing, crying w/o any hesitation in front of many people. But I notice one guy, only one guy who’s not crying, he walked back, his face is all red, it seems like he wants to cry but he just can’t. I look at his face, trying to recognize his name. But I can’t remember, I know that I’ve seen them every time, but still I don’t really know all their names, and it happens that this guy is one of them.

I turn to the other trainees on my side to ask who is him, but when I finally got their attention, he is already gone.

Where did he go? Why does he look that pitiful? I searched the stage, but he was not there. Did he suddenly burst into crying? I wonder.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I can’t bear standing at the stage, they are all crying, except me. I want to cry too, but I’m afraid that I don’t have the right. So before Leeteuk-hyung’s speech end, I already went to our waiting room. After a minute, they are already in the waiting room w/ me, still crying. I clench my fist to hold back my tears, but Leetuek-hyung came to me.

‘You’ve worked hard too. Congratulations to our hard work.’ After he said that I hugged him and let my tears fall. All of the pain from the beginning until now washed away. This people, they finally accept me.

When the other members saw us, they came to us and gave us a group hug. This feeling, its very strange. My heart is like a bomb that will explode in happiness anytime.

‘Victory Parteeeeh!!!!~’ The shout of our manager surprised us, yeah, victory party. We really deserve to have it now.

We all let go of the hug and prepare our self for the victory party that’ll be held hours later.

 

 

 

As the Super Junior enters the restaurant, everyone is looking at them with a cheerful smile.

‘Congratulations~….’ Everyone shouted, and stand up to give them a loud applause.

Their president walk to their side and smiled victoriously. Again, they heard a round of applause from the people around them. They felt as if Heaven is going on their side now, and its their chance to shine just how Dong Bang Shin Ki did.

A group of people surround them as they are still giving them a warm applause. Some are they’re sunbaes, some are the trainees, most of them are unknown trainees and they don’t even mind whoever those people are.

As Kyuhyun surround his eyes on the crown whose focus is on theirs right now, he saw a very familiar face, a face that stands out from the rest of the people in the crown, a face that no matter how plain, he still find it fascinating. Yes, its her, the girl at the roof top, and the girl who declined his hyung, and the girl who caught is heart the moment he saw her at his favourite place.

‘I need to know her!’ he said to himself, as he walk closer to her, a beautiful girl grab his hands.

‘Oppa~ Chukkahaeyo!’ Seohyun said, while holding his left hand. He turn around and saw her looking at him lovingly.

‘you’re calling me Oppa..haha! its funny, this is the first time.’ He said with a bitter smile on his face.

‘Of course! You are an oppa!so I should call you oppa!’ She said smiling, my feelings for her was still there,  I thought that it was already gone, but I can still feel it in the deepest part of my heart, he said to himself.

‘Oppa?’ she said again, but now with some question in her eyes.

‘Ah,! Sorry, I was on my way to see a friend, would you mind if I leave you here?’ He said, moving his feet farther from her, until unknowingly he reach ‘that girl’s’ place.

Kyuhyun was looking at her blankly, and she did the same, why is he here?? She asked herself.

‘Why am I here?’ he asked himself. As he get back to reality, he saw ‘that girl’ looking at him blankly, and he didn’t realize that he was actually smiling on what he is seeing.

‘An nyeong haseyo! I’m Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun, and you are?’ he asked her w/ a smile on his face.

‘Oh~ An nyeong haseyo oppa~ I’m Song Qian, nice to meet you!’ She said while bowing at him.

‘So she’s younger. She called me oppa~ what a music in a guy’s ear.’ He said to himself.

‘Nice to meet you to Qian-ah, you can just call me Kyu.’ He said.

She just nodded. The thought of him coming over to her just to introduce himself and the way he talks to her gave her some chills, chills w/ happiness. 

 

 

Done w/ Chapter 4.

So how is it?

Sorry for the very Loooooooong wait.

Got lots of school works and some family reasons, but then, i'm back!LOL

Leave some comments and subscribe please.^^

Thank you!