“The perfect crush”

Blue way highschool

Walking true the hallways with the most popular groups of our school : super junior and girls’ generation.  We are like kings and queens. No…. correction! we are the kings of queens of our school. We rule the world on blue way high school. Everyone is looking at us and chatting about us. “ why are they so perfect” “why can’t we be like that” “how  do I become like that” that is what they’ve been whispering about us for over 4 years now. I decided to stop. They didn’t  deserve it to get no answer.

Leeteuk grabbed me by the shoulder and said to me  ” please tell me you’re not going to those girls. Why can’t you just let them”.

 I ignored him and what he just said and walked towards those to girls. They looked very surprised so they yelled at each other.

Why are girls always like that ? The one who I love isn’t like that.

I heard her whisper to her friend.

 ”aaah- Kyuhyun ah~  is he going to ask me to the prom”.

Girls always think too much I just want to make something clear. I’m definitely not going to ask her, I have already  someone in my mind.

 

 I began to talk ” you said: ‘how do I become like that ?’ well I will give you an answer. Listen carefully I’m not going to say it twice. Blue way high school is a school with perfect people, You too. But you have to born like us it’s impossible to become like us”

suddenly someone interrupted me.” Haha- oppa don’t tease them like that. c’mon leave them alone”.

She grabbed my arm and began to walk. The girls who were standing at the lockers whispered about us

“o gosh Sunny and kyuhyun are so perfect for each other I wish I could be her”

 

I was surprised because Sunny and me aren’t together. I know really well that she is perfect and  apparently I’m not the only one who sees it. I know Sunny for a really long time. But my feelings for her began to grow 2 years ago.  Sunny dragged me to the classroom.  I was surprised because we were in a empty classroom. Actually we should have biology right now.

“ Oppa can you please sit down I need to show you something”.

I was surprised and curious. I really wanted to know about what she wanted to tell me. I know her for very long but she always tells and shows things to her unnies.  She looked me deep in my eyes

” close your eyes it’s a surprise”.  She ordered me.

I decided to be faithful and I closed my eyes. out of nowhere I felt warm soft sensible lips on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and I almost began to squeal .

I just couldn’t believe what she just did. My crush, for a long time, kissing me on my cheek?

“uuh-uuu…. Sunny what are you doing ?”.

 she tapped with her two index fingers to each other, pouted.

aaah kyeoptaaa!, I can’t stand her aegyo~ I woke up from my thoughts.

”well….. I kinda like you. not as a friend but as lovers.”

 I was shocked she looked so cute.

how could I ever imagined that this girl would like me.

I grabbed her hands who still were tapping to each other and I went towards her. She looked me deep in my eyes and her cheeks turned red. She wanted to say something but it was too late my lips already met her lips. I felt really happy.

I’m kissing my ‘perfect crush’.

After a few minutes the gently innocent kissing  turned into a really long deep heated  tongue kiss. I pulled my head back to get some air. I stood up and lifted her onto the table.

 Sunny looked at me and said :” please…. Kiss me I’ve waited for a long time. I want your sweet lips on mine”.

 I never heard sunny talk like that. But I know for sure I like it. I touched her face and slowly went down her neck. my hand wanted to go towards her s but something blocked me. It’s not my first time doing this. I actually had many girlfriends. But I think I’m  never going to love anybody as sunny.

I decided to go back to her neck and kissed her there with passion. I never tasted something so sweet. A soft moan escaped . ”aawh…”. I know she wanted more but I don’t want to ruin it. I went back to but she put her finger on my lips.

 She began to talk ”kyuhyun, I think I’m in love with you, actually I know it. I don’t want to wait please give me more”. 

I really want to give her more but I can’t. she’s the girl I love. I love her because she’s sweet and cute and she loves to laugh and especially because she’s innocent. I definitely don’t going to take that away from her.

I answered her: “ sweet soon-kyu, I’m really in love with you. but I have to say to you. I have a horrible history with girls. I want you to know this because  I care about you and I don’t want to hurt you. I really want to give you more but I don’t want to ruin what is between us. I want it  to work out for us. I want to marry you. I want to have a future with us. If I’m giving you more right now at this place  then it won’t work out between us. Please understand me”

 I thought that she was going to be furious or upset. But she was the opposite. After I told this she looked at me and smiled widely and then gave me a hug.

“ I never thought you were like this. I’m happy that you told me. Now that I think about it is better if we wait for the perfect time”. She said and gave me a long kiss.

Suddenly I thought of the prom tonight. I had a great idea.

“Sunny, you have to go too you’re class. It’s really important”

“ but I don’t want to. I want to stay here forever with you” she said on a whiny tone.

I think I have to get used to this!

“ I know, but you really have to go. Let’s meet up in the 2nd break in this class. Kwenchana?(is it okay?)”  I actually didn’t want her to go but I had a surprise in mind .

She answered me sadly “ yes…… I will meet you in the 2nd break”

She packed her bag that has felt on the ground. she walked towards the door and turned around one more time. before she left the classroom she just looked at me and  gave me a hand kiss.

When she left I immediately I took my pen and my notebook and started writing.

I just want it to be perfect.

 

-

Before I knew it was already time for the 2nd break. I skipped all classes since that sunny confessed to me. I just want it to be perfect. I went from the flower shop to the gift show to the balloon store. This all was for my beautiful angel. I want to do everything that makes her happy. I want her to be mine forever.

 

I was hiding behind a bookcase with the lights off, some balloons on the ground and a bouquet of 100 white roses in my hand. I chose white one instead of red ones because red stands for passion and and that is not what I want.

Noo… I want it but not now.

The white stands for innocent new beginning and pure. that’s what I want it to be with us. The door slowly opened and Sunny the light. “what the hell….!?” She yelled  and I jumped from behind the bookcase.

“SURPRISEEEEE…..!” I yelled. Only I was self surprised  because she began to cry.

I went to her and said

” baby… what’s wrong? Why are you crying? do you hate all this stuff? Do I need to thro……”

She broke my sentence with a passionate kiss. I was confused.

Why is she crying and then kissing me?.

She stopped kissing me “ I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to scare you. i-i…I’m just so surprised that I have such a sweet boy. but   why are you doing this”

I didn’t know that those tears were from joy I’m surely need to know more of girls. Because just discovered girls can cry of happiness.

 

I gave her those roses, kissed her on the cheek and took her hand “ dear Lee Soon-Kyu, I know this looks a little bit awkward but I love you not just since today but already 2 years. I want to ask you if you want to trust me, talk to me every day, kiss me every day, hold me every day. Do you want to be mine forever and show our love on the prom tonight”  

 After these words she cried even harder and answered me “ I really didn’t know this could happen to me. But yes Choi kyu-hyun I want to do all that stuff with you and be forever with you”

I was so happy that she said this to me. I was afraid that she would ran  away I just didn’t know how to handle this sort of stuff.  I did an chain with 영원히내(forever mine)  on her neck.

 I hugged her until the bell had gone and said in a low voice in her ear:

 

"you're my perfect crush".