Threats

Our faults

It just a non-threatable letter, or that was what he thinks . But later, it was their source of tears and pain...

 

It was just another normal day for TVXQ, returning from Japan and going straight to their next schedule on a TV station. Its not that they are not tired, but they have immuned from all these activities that they have done since their debut days. Being a Korean idol is not just simply as you think.

Waving to fan, smiling to camera, dance to the fullest though they themself have worn out, all these was a routine. But what makes them going forward is the bond of friendship, or family-they called, acting as their backbone to support each other. So, then, when something bad happen to the members they, as five will be affected as well. 

 


 

Junsu got a simple letter,

Your members or your family, CHOOSE.

He cant understand the contents of the letter, being innocent as he is, he decided to leave it and take it as a funny prank. Oh come on, he gets thousand of letters from his fan in a day, one simple letters wont change anything right?

And so, he throw it to the dustbin and rush out from his room when he smell something real good coming from the kitchen. 

"Wow, this is new, hyung!" Junsu squeals at the samgyupsal serve before his eyes.

"Now, now dont you forget to wait for the others, ok?" Jaejoong still busy between washing the dishes and serving the food. 

"Changmin-ah!Yoochun-ah!Yunho hyung!Come down faster, this dinner is to kill for..I really mean it!!"

Minutes later, all five of them are already sitting on their respective chairs, stuffing the foods to their mouth, eating like there is no tomorrow.

After the marvellous dinner, they thank Jaejoong for it (Changmin did it half heartedly, because he didnt get the right quantity of meat his tummy need), and rush to sit infront of tv. Strangely, it is the only night that at 8 p.m, they got to sit comfortably in front of the TV without any schedule, no single interference.

"Please, guys! act like your age!" Yunho orders as Junsu and Changmin still rolling together over here and there, fighting for the TV control.

Changmin wants to watch Music Bank as it was his favourite girl group comeback, while Junsu strongly stated he wants to watch the national geographic, as his favourite animal, dolphins was shown.

"I am acting like it hyung, this hyung are the one who is too childish," Changmin defends himself.

"Yah!who do you think you are refering to?huh?" Junsu hit Changmin head, and seconds later they start fighting again.

Jaejoong watched the quarrel, and decided not to step in and let the leaders sort it out himself. He left the living room to his workroom, composing a new piece that he has thought since yesterday.While Yoochun is on the phone, talking to Yoohwan who seems a lil bit anxious about his debut fanmeeting in Japan, cigarette between his fingers.

 

It was 3 in the morning when TVXQ's house seems so quiet, everyone, even the high-pitched trouble maker had gone into his beauty sleep. Then, junsu phone decided to ring, waking his owner up.

"Yoboseyo?"He mumble in his sleep

silence...

"Yoboseyo?", Junsu heard some ruffles at the the end of the line but no voiced.

"If this is a prank, then goodnight", Junsu was ready to shut the call when..

"I said, CHOOSE, Family or Friends?"

Nothing come to his mind, so he decided to shut the call off and go back to sleep. 

 


"Hang up, eh?I guess its your family then,"a whispering voice echoes in an empty house.

 

 

 

 

This is nothing baby, I remind you, nothing.It just a simple chapter, and I opening I suppose. Next will be angst, promise you..