First part

Berrirose
"Good evening everyone and welcome to Strong Heart!"
 
*applause*
 
"We have a lot of female guests this evening but one guest I am curious of, is the one that just beside me! What's it written?"
 
"Wallflower."
 
"Wallflower? Well before asking you why is your topic like that, she's not an artist everyone, she's the director of her new film named Sonoharu right?"
 
"Uh..yeah. *smiles*"
 
*awe*
 
"Amazing! Even the stars are even star-studded! Horikita Maki and Yuya Matsua right?"
 
*caption: The lead stars..*
 
"Ah, ne."
 
"Wow~ can you tell us about the story? Just a summary of it?"
 
"Well, okay. *laughed* It's a Japanese movie of course. It was my first try to direct a Japanese movie and I really had fun with the staff and the casts because I could communicate in Japanese anyway. It's sad love story about a wallflower named Harumi and an average yet talented singer named Haruo. Harumi had a crush on Haruo since they were still freshman. Harumi had an accident but she survived miraculously however, she had a tattoo when she woke up. Apparently, her tattoo is a ticking clock and she must find her true love and do the things she had to with her true love before she finally dies. Harumi had a huge transformation but Haruo already like Harumi from the start so he asked her out without noticing what she looks right now. They dated and the clock froze but the boy had to leave so he could pursue his dreams on becoming a singer. The boy wanted to marry her before he leaves but the girl doesn't want to, because of reason. Haruo was heartbroken and the following day, the boy was gone and clock starts moving again. To make things worse, she was pregnant before Haruo left. Soon days have passed and the girl was starting to turn weak. She will accept the fact that Haruo will not comeback and she and her child will die. But her ex-lover, who caused her to become a wallflower in the first place, gave her hope to not give up. When she thinks all hope was lost, Haruo came back and both of them got married. The girl lives but the boy dies few years after their marriage because of a terminal disease that he had. *gloomy face*"
 
"Gosh, that is a sad movie. You are truly a genius _______!" 
 
The whole set applauded.
 
"Actually, that movie is also my story."
 
*!!!!!*
 
"Eh? Jinjja????"
 
"Ne, Harumi is me. While Haruo is my husband."
 
"Oh my...so he's really."
 
*nods*
 
"Oh gosh, how long has it been?"
 
"A year and a half. But I'm alright. As long as I have my child with me, I'm fine."
 
"What are your plans? After...you know.."
 
"*smiles* I'll pursue my dream. For myself, my daughter Soomin and my husband."
 
"Wow, that was inspiring for a girl like you. What are your advice to the viewers?"
 
"Let your flower bloom. Sometimes the one who thinks she is useless and dull, is the most beautiful of all."
 
"What about sending a message to your loved ones as well?"
 
"Should I? *points at the camera*"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Okay umm....Soomin, are you watching? Be happy always okay? You being there for me is enough to make omma smile. And...um...Soo-oppa, I know you're now above watching us bloom. Me and my friends miss you so much. I will wait for the day to see you again. Saranghaeyo."
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A rose looks beautiful, but it's hard to get it because of it's thorns. Just like me and ________ right now.
 
For some reason, we were still never in good terms. Sure we're comfortable to each other's company because we live in the same house with the other members, but we never had a proper conversation. We only ask to each other if it's needed. I know she's starting to move on, but why am I the only who shuts me off the most?
 
By the way, do you know what we've been doing after these years?
 
She finally had enough flowers in her greenhouse to open a shop. I know planting is her hobby but she never intended to sell it since it holds something special to her heart. It must have took her a lot of courage to sell it then.
 
With the help of all of the members (including me because of the funds for the construction), we opened a flower shop with a cafe beside it. With the shop opened, Minseok's dreams of becoming a barista and Yixing's passion for baking has come true. She, Kris, Baekhyun and Luhan tends the flower shop while Minseok, Yixing, Jongin and I, tend the café.
 
Just after the opening, a lot of people (mostly fans) went inside and started buying drinks, cakes and flowers. She said if they had enough money again, she wanted to make an extension for the flower garden. Though she was already a mother, her dreams are as high as the clouds. But she still manages to achieve them with her hardwork.
 
Almost a year and few months have passed since Kyungsoo passed away, and I still haven't made her smile. Why can't I make her smile? Was it so hard to convince her again? She only smiles when she is with her members.