[FINAL] Part 3:

Girl(friend).

You struggled to try and get out of Chanyeol's grasp, but that made it worse. He whined louder and tightened the hug, even kicking his feet a little in protest.

"So she's just a friend huh Chanyeol?!", his girlfriend shouted.

"This ", she said threateningly as she snatched you up by the arm and smacked you square across the cheek.

You covered where she hit you with your hand. Okay, maybe you deserved that. If you saw another girl in bed with your boyfriend you'd want to hit her too. She grabbed you once more and attempted to slap you again. Not this time. You instinctively raised your hand and with your reaction being a bit faster, you smacked her first. She fell onto the floor. You your teeth. ing drama queen.

"What do you think you're doing!?", Chanyeol yelled in a drunken stupor, getting up from the bed.

"Stop it!".

"Babyyy, she slapped me! It hurts so bad", she whined as she ran to Chanyeol and grabbed his arm, pretending to be on the brink of tears.

"Let me see baby", he said as he squinted and touched her face.

You just stood there, knowing there was no point in defending your actions. He was going to take her side and give in to her. Just like he did with the ultimatum incident. She continued pouting and whining. You couldn't stand there and watch that fake show anymore. You turned around to leave when you heard her say something loud enough for you to hear.

"Make her apologize to me, baby", she whined to Chanyeol.

You turned around appalled, anger written all over your face. She stood there, clinging onto him, giving you a menacingly smug look.

This situation seemed to sober Chanyeol up quick. He shook his head, in an attempt to get in his right mind. You stood there and crossed your arms, waiting to see what he was going to say.

"Apologize to her", he said finally.

"Excuse me?", you said in disbelief.

"You heard me, apologize to her", he repeated sternly.

"Shouldn't YOU be the one apologizing to her?", you spat.

"Didn't you just yell out that you didn't want her to take care of you and that you wanted me to? Am I wrong?", you said, not being able to hold your anger in anymore.

"Oh yeah! You did!", his girlfriend said, slapping him in the face and then stepping away from him.

You shook your head, stupid girl. He stood there, not moving with his mouth slightly open from the impact.

"Whatever. I'm leaving, y'all two work out your own problems", you said as you began walking out of the bedroom.

"Wait", he called out.

"Earlier, didn't you tell me you loved me? If you really do, don't walk away from me", he said.

You felt his eyes burning a hole in the back of your head.

"What?!", you heard his girlfriend screech.

You felt someone grab your arm and turn you around. It was his girlfriend. She already had her hand up and ready to smack you for the second time. You didn't have a chance to react. Right when she swung her hand down, Chanyeol caught her by the wrist.

"Stop it!", he yelled as he threw her hand down and stood in front of you.

"Any problems you have, any anger you have built up, it's all with and towards me. Aside from smacking you, I don't think she did anything wrong so don't you dare lay another finger on her again", he retorted.

"I'm to blame. I called her over here. I made her say that she loved me. I pulled her on top of me. I said that I didn't want you to take care of me. I said that I wanted her. So if you're going to be mad at someone, just be mad at me".

"So this is your choice right?", she spat.

"You're choosing that dumb girl over me, your girlfriend of 4 years. The girl you said you loved. The girl you said you were going to marry. I can't believe you! I knew something was going on between you two! You probably already slept with that too huh?!", she yelled.

You could hear the tears in her voice. Even without looking at her, you could tell she was crying. You stood there, staring at Chanyeol's broad back.

"You don't have any right to call her a . She's always been there for me. Especially when you weren't. She was always there to help me through my problems when you acted like you were too busy to deal with my . She always made it clear that we were strictly friends. She always took your feelings into consideration but here you are calling her names and putting your hands on h--", he shouted, getting louder and louder with each sentence.

You tugged at his shirt, making him stop mid sentence out of surprise.

"Stop it Chanyeol", you said quietly.

"Lets just stop".

You apologized to his girlfriend for hitting her and made your way towards the door.

"Wait!", he shouted as he started to go after you.

"Chanyeol!", his girlfriend yelled as she grabbed his arm and stopped him.

You opened the door, walked out, and slowly closed it. You took one last look at the apartment and touched the door lightly.

"Goodbye, Chanyeol".