Part 2:

Girl(friend).

Ultimately in the end, Chanyeol really wanted to work things out with his girlfriend so he cut back on seeing you. It’s been almost a month since you’ve last seen him. Of course you still sent random texts every now and then, but it wasn’t the same. You weren’t going to lie to yourself, you missed that giant klutz like crazy.

Chanyeol withdrawl”, you laughed lightly to yourself as you checked your phone to see if he texted or not.

Nope, no text. You sighed and went about your day.

———

Chanyeol plopped down on the floor as soon as he closed the door to his apartment. He’d been out drinking with his friends but drank a little more than he could handle. Luckily, he got home safely.

Baby, baby, baby”, he muttered as he looked through his phone, wanting to call his girlfriend.

Baby! haha”, he said as he finally found her name.

He called. She didn’t pick up. He tried again. Still no answer.

WHY DON’T YOU PICK UUUUPPPP!? YOU’RE SO MEEEEEAAAANNNN! I DON’T FEEL GOOOOOD! COME TAKE CARE OF MEEEEE!”, he slurred, leaving her a voice mail.

He laughed to himself again as he looked through his contacts.

I know who will take care of me”, he mumbled, clicking the call button.

———

You were on your way home from work when suddenly your phone rang. You checked to see who it was. It was Chanyeol. Surprised and almost relieved at the same time, you picked up immediately.

Hello?

You have to come over right now”, he muttered.

Huh? Why? What’s wrong? What happened? Where are you?”, you asked frantically.

At hoooommmeeeee, come over nooooowwwww”, he slurred and hung up.

You hurried and turned the car around and headed for his place.

———

You ran up the stairs and banged on the door.

Chanyeol!”, you shouted.

Finally the door opened. The smell of alcohol hit you like a ton of bricks. He was slouched on the floor with one hand on the door handle.

Oh god, you called me over here because you’re drunk?!”, you said a little irritated.

You stepped over him and closed the door. You squatted down to help him up. As you stood up, his head slumped onto your shoulder. Even through your shirt, you felt that his forehead was burning up.

Did you catch a fever too?!”, you asked worried.

I don’t knowww. Take care of meeee. I don’t feel goooood”, he whined.

Did you call your girlfriend to let her know that you didn’t feel good?”, you asked as you took him to his room.

Yeah, but she didn’t pick uppp. I know you’ll take care of me if no one else will. You always do”, he mumbled as you pulled his shirt over his head.

Your heart actually kind of ached hearing those words but you stayed composed as you helped him into a clean, fresh shirt.

Here’s some clean boxers and shorts. You can change into these yourself right?”, you asked calmly.

He nodded his head with his eyes half closed. You left the room to let him change. You went to get a glass of water and found some medicine. While you were at it, you grabbed a rag and wet it with warm water.

I’m doooooonnneee!”, he yelled out.

Where are youuuu”, he said as he walked out from the room again.

No, go back into your room and stay in bed!”, you scolded.

I want to be where ever you are”, he pouted.

You love me don’t you?”, he asked as you struggled to drag him back into the room.

You didn’t say anything. He suddenly grabbed the door frame, refusing to go into the bedroom.

No. Answer me first”, he pouted.

What do you want me to say?!”, you said exasperatedly.

Say that you love me. Tell me. Now, or I’ll stand out here all night!”, he said stubbornly.

Fine, I love you!”, you shouted, trying to push him through the door.

He finally let go of the door frame and walked in with a victorious smile on his face. Even though what you said was true, you never imagined that you’d be forced to confess to him that way. You shoved the pills and drink towards him.

Hurry up and take this and go to sleep”, you told him.

He took the medicine and laid down. You sat down on the side of the bed and put the warm, wet rag on his forehead.

You’re gonna stay here with me tonight right?”, he asked.

I’ll stay until you fall asleep, how about that?”, you said trying to soothe him.

Just then you heard the door opening and a woman calling Chanyeol’s name.

Chanyeol? Baby? I got your voice mail! Where are you? Are you okay?”, Chanyeol’s girlfriend asked as she walked through the house.

Oh, your girlfriend is here. I guess I can go home now and let her take care of you”, you said to him.

Just as she walked through the bedroom door, Chanyeol grabbed you and pulled you down on top of his chest.

NO! I DON’T WANT HER TO TAKE CARE OF ME! I WANT YOU!”.