Something bad turns into something good

love at first fight

*Your POV*

I was in a rush to school cause my alarm clock decides to play pranks on me. It did not rang causing me to wake up late! Usually, I'll take the bus to school but since i was late and waiting for a bus would only cause me to be late. I decided that running to school was a wiser decision. So, lets take it as a morning jog to boost up my stamina. Oh no, the distance to my school is 20 km!

I was frantically running, panting, saying excuse me to the people i bumped into and praying hard that i wouldnt be late & that even if i was, the guard would be lenient enough to let me go. But then, lady luck was not on my side today. A mishap happened that causes me to be even late.

 

"YAH! Are you blind?" I heard a guy's voice yelling right at me. I knew he was yelling at me cause i'm the only on the pavement bumping into people.

"MIANHAE!" I yelled back without bothering to turn around because i had only minutes left to reach school.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" was all i could hear from that guy.

I grumbled and uttered to myself. "Ugh what does that namja wants? I'm already running late. Isn't that obvious enough for him?"

I stopped running, turned around and bow down to apologise to him.

I said, "Jeongmal jusunghamnida! Please spare me off today cause i'm already so late now."

"No way! Look at what you did to my shirt!"

That was when I realised that i actually bumped into him causing him to spill his coffee onto his white top!

For that instance, all i could think of the compensation he is gonna ask me.

"Uh... uhm.. your top.. uhm." I stuttered, not being able to think and speak properly.

"Yes, my top! I want you to help me clean it or get me a new one!"

"BWOH?! I already told you i'm late! Fine, here take this money and get a new top. I'm really sorry for that." I said and handed him the money. but I got refused...

 

"No! I don't want your money!" He said.

"What? don't you get it! I'm already late for my class!" At this point of time, i was already fuming.

"Wash this top for me. Get rid of the stain! I want a clean exact top!" He insisted.

"Don't you understand the words i've just said?" I was already raging with anger and finding him ridiculous.

"fine, give me your number and i'll contact you about this top the next day." he said.

I seriously find him being ridiculous but since i dont want be even late, i gave him my number and ran off.

 

 

In school, I was wondering and thinking why didn't he accept my money and get a new top? Why is that top so important to him? Is he is out of my mind asking me to clean it for him? I mean it is a white top and when it is stained it is never easy to get it cleaned. But whatever it is, i waited for him to give me a text since my number was passed to him.

 

The day passed, still nothing.

Second day passed, still nothing.

Third day passed, still nothing.

A week passed and finally, I got a text from him. Just when i was bout to stop thinking bout that incident.

 

 

"Annyeong! Rmb me? The guy who asked for your number because of my stained white top?"

From - an unknown number.

 

"Oh of course I rmb you. So, do you still need me to clean your top for you?"

To - unknown number (which i saved) creepy white top guy.

 

"So, it is stil stained. Mind me meeting me at a cafe along the streets the other day where you bumped into me and i'll pass you my top?"

From- Creepy white top guy

 

*Uh.... he is seriously being serious bout this..* I thought to myself before replying him an ok.

 

The next day, I met him.

 

"Hi, so where is the top?" I said while looking down at him who is sitting down in the cafe sipping his iced americano.

"Have a sit first and a get a drink for yourself." He said warmly and smiled.

I didn't want to reject him even though I badly want to leave but I just sat anyway.

"So, drinks?"

I kindly reject by shaking my head.

He nodded, as a sign that he understands.

"My name is Seokjin." He said.

"Naeun imnida." I replied while tugging a strand of hair behind my left ear.

"So, where is the top? I'll get it clean." I said.

"Actually......" he dragged his word.

"Actually?You forgot the top?"

"No no! I have it here with me. But it is already cleaned."

Upon hearing it, i got angry cause he was wasting my time! I don't care how a god-like creature is in front of me and actually give hints to go out with me but hey, i have assignments to complete!

"Wow really? Good for you. Thanks for wasting my time. I'm leaving." I said and was about to stand up my right  wrist was grabbed.

"chakkaman!" Oh how soft and warm his touch feels like.

"Bwoh?" I said trying to sound like i was angry when honestly his touch bring warmth to me.

"Sit first. I've got something to say."

I sat and glared at him.

"Uh... truth is, I purposely spilled the coffee on my top and purposely find fault with you."

The moment he saw me stood up cause i was getting angry, he stood up too and asked me to calm down and so, i sit back.

"Wait, please don't leave. I have yet explain.. I know i caused you to be late that day. I'm sorry for wasting your time. To be honest, from a distance i saw you running, bumping into people and apologising. I saw how bright you shine under the sun rays, how beautiful you still look when you were frantically running. I know this sounds silly and you might find it too cheesy. But I don't know I just got attract to your looks that I thought that I should do something to stop you from running and talk to you. That was when I decided to spill my coffee on my top and accusing you of bumping into me."

My mind went blank. I tried to process his words. My eyes were staring right at his eyes. I don't know how to feel and react to his sentence..

"uh..." i went, not knowing what to reply.

"I'm just asking you to give me a chance to get to know you and maybe we can start being friends and hang out together? Can we?" He asked innocently.

I smiled and gave him a nod as an answer. That instant, I saw his beautiful bright smile.

 

 

 

&

That was the day of how I get to meet my soul partner. All thanks to the stained white top.

The top is still kept in our box filled with memories of us.

 

 

Author-nim's note: Annyeong! Thank you for subscribing! How sweet of all you subscribers to subscribe when i havent been writing in for so long :( sorry it was too short and a bit draggy.. It was a last minute thing and it just came to my mind. Sides, i'm writing this late at night. So, I'll be back for more stories! You can comment or inbox me idols and genre you want next ;)

 

Next story: Main characters would be Lay from Exo, Minho from Shinee and You.