Get shocked !

Dady sehun ❤️ The baby that bought us together ❤️

So chanyeol wins the poll yayyy !! Btw comment pls or no update :) 

enjoy the chap xoxo

Chapter 4 Get shocked ! 
 
The lovey couple went back home they sat on the couch and just cuddle , then 
sehun started the conversation
 
 " so when did you know bout our baby ? And why didn't you tell me ?"
 
 Byeol replied " I knew it today at midnight just right after I went out fro our house , I was really mad at you that's why I didn't tell you " 
 
sehun nodded " and why did you drunk too much ? I was sick worried about you , u know ?"
 
 Sehun smiled " c wifey u can never hate me In a matter of fact you love me even if you were mad , even the baby in your belly we granted it when you were mad " 
 
He smirked , byeol pushed him and her face was already  red " yaaa don't bring that up or I won't let you cuddle with me ! And If I was mad don't drink or I'll not comeback  " 
 
sehun lifted her chin up and kissed her , chanyeol just got out from the guest room and shouted because he was surprised , byeol pushed sehun away and her face was so red even sehun's , they all kept silent chanyeol managed to break the awkwardness and said " so you too are back together ? And you maknae when did u wake up ? Your such a good kisser " chanyeol smirked , chanyeol was like byeol oppa she went to chanyeol and hugged him tightly , then sehun came beside them and said "yaaa don't hug him tightly you'll squeeze the baby " chanyeol said " a baby ?! " his eyes were even bigger than D.o's , byeol was so embarrassed , sehun said " yes my wifey is pregnant " he jumped up and down and shouted " I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER ! " chanyeol jumped up and down just like sehun did and said " I can't wait to c my niece I AM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE ! Good job maknae , I'll leave you to together then ~ "  he smirked and sang the line they bid goodbyes.
 
 sehun and his wifey byeol had a schedule in strong heart , the couple went to do their hair and makeup after that they went straight to the building , before shooting the episode byeol didn't feel well she was going to throw up multiple times but nothing come out everyone noticed it but they kept their mouthes shut in the middle of shooting the ep hodong was talking bout snsd perfume [ A/N  I came up with this so it maybe doesn't even exist , just sayin ] then he bought it and spray it in the end of his sleeve so everyone smelled it and he came to the sehun x byeol couple and asked them to try it the aroma of the perfume was all in byeol nose this time and In front of the cameras she was going to throw up [ A/N fact : pregnant women's don't like the perfume smell ] hodong asked sehun " I saw your wife throwing up before shooting and she doesn't seem sick and pregnant women's hate the perfume smell does that guide as to know that your wifey is pregnant ? " sehun turned shade of red and said " that's true she is in the end of her second month" and that all separated in the news papers , TV's and the magazines . 
 
[ A/N long chapter huh ^^ u like it ? Btw I had a request from Annehu bout a story Minjun x you anyone wanna request must tell me how they want the theme of the story happy , sad , drama ect ... And the other not main characters and tell me what it'll be bout like , childhood friends , school life , married couple etc and give an idea okay *3* I'll definitely make minjun x you story ,  and I LOVE YOU MY SUBBIES chanyeol wins the pole ;D ]