We fought and now I am pregnant !

Dady sehun ❤️ The baby that bought us together ❤️
We fought and now I am pregnant ! 
 
You couldn't sleep it was 2:00 am that's when your husband no other than Exo maknae Oh sehun has arrived . 
 
Byeol : what took you so long to come back home ! *She said it with angry tone* .
 
Sehun : I was up till now working of course ! Ugh so tired ! 
 
Byeol : so tired huh ? Who is this b*** [*shows him the news paper*] it's not that first or the last time I read an article bout you and her *tears start on forming in your eyes* first time I said its a scandal second time the same but I can't stand it anymore sehun-ah let's divorce ! 
 
Sehun : *widened his eyes with shocked expression* she is just a model a model you r my wife my only star how can I cheat on you -"
 
Byeol: *cuts him off* always saying its just a model I'll leave from here!
 
Sehun hold tight of byeol wrist and pull her closer 
 
Byeol pushes him away and run to her and sehun room and lock the door after her
She cried a river when she looked the door she broke the mirror glass by her hand she was bleeding then she packed all stuff she needed and dialed her older brother number they were so close to each other he answered : *in English* "ayyy yooo sis whatz up !"   He heard her crying he said : "what's wrong? R u hurt somewhere , where r u  ? Did sehun made you cry answer me !!" Byeol answered : "오빠 Come and pick me up I am in our maison" minjun said " tell me what's wrong ! What happened?! " I'll tell u in the car come and pick me up ! 
 
Sehun in the other hand was nudging the door he was shouting till he gave up that byeol will answer so his legs leaded him to the refrigerator where he got soju he kept drinking till he get drunk and slept ! When minjun came he kicked the door and then his lil sis came and hugged him tight while  crying , she saw sehun drinking ! Minjun said : where is this  jerk ! Byeol held his hand and said "오빠 it's not sehunnie fault" when she held her hand he saw the blood he said : "yaaa what happened in your hand why is it bleeding" byeol Immediately hid it and said "don't worry it's nothing" minjun said " I saw it now show me !! " *his tone was full of anger* she said let's go home and I'll tell you "he took her stuff and they left the drunk sehun there .
 
- in the car - 
 
byeol dialed chanyeol number 
 
Byeol : happy virus heyyy
Chanyeol: hey byeol why r u calling in this hour sehun is not home yet ? 
Byeol: no he arrived safely  
Chanyeol: then why r u calling at this hour ? Something is wrong ? U can't sleep ? 
Byeol : Oppa I want a favor 
Chanyeol : favor! at this hour ? 
Byeol : can u come to our home to look after sehun he got drunk 
Chanyeol  : I am coming but where r u and why did he get drunk ? 
Byeol : we fought and now I am with minjun 
Chanyeol : why do u guys fight when u love each other aissh I'll come right now 
Byeol : thank you oppa bbye 
Chanyeol : bye - close the line - 
 
Minjun: "now tell me byeol why did u fight ?"
Byeol told him everything then she was about to throw up 
Minjun :" aishhh we'll go to the hospital first your hand is bleeding and now you want to throw up ! And it's a normal thing that scandals are going around he only loves u I know this don't make it complicated and go back to him "
Byeol felt she want to throw up again & again 
Minjun "yaa what's wrong why u want to vomit ? It's like you r pregnant !" He kept thinking and realize that maybe she is pregnant "byeol did u guys u know make "it" did u check whether your pregnant or not ? Maybe this is the case!" 
Byeol"don't say silly stuff I am in a bad mood" but byeol was scared that maybe what her brother said was right 
Minjun"it's normal for married couples specially when they r mature ! What I mean byeol u should check in any case "  
Byeol " let's go home"
Minjun stopped in front of a hospital byeol refused to go in first but she gave up the nurse warped her hand and thanks god it wasn't that serious then she went to the exit when minjun leaded her to the pregnant women's side the doctor checked on her and found out that she is pregnant in her second month she hit her belly but then she kept on crying minjun told her not to do this again he hugged her and said "go back to him " 
 
[ A/N I think this story will have multiple chapters how was it so far ? Pls do comment okay ^^]