2

She’s My Lady
|| Chapter 2 ||
S A M E  F E E L I N G
 
 
Till’ the second day of school, JoonMi still hasn’t seen the guy who is the reason why she is in this University, D.O. She was sitting at her desk, a pen in her right hand, her book opened up in front of her. 2 hours had passed and 2 professors had come and went by, she was trying to concentrate on listening on her professors but D.O is all she thinks. She is now on her 3rd and last class before lunch time but it gets boring until she’s not in the mood already. She only wants to be with D.O the whole day but she realized it’s impossible as they are in different levels.
 
JoonMi’s face brightened as soon as the bell rang, signaling that it’s already lunch time. She immediately went to the school garden to meet up with EXO-K. She smiled widely at the sight of D.O who was alone lying on the grass, eyes closed and his head on his arm. D.O’s eyes opened at the sound of JoonMi’s clicking heels. She was running, excited to approach him. He sat up as JoonMi made her way over him. As soon as JoonMi reached D.O, she tripped on her heels and by reflex, D.O stood up and caught JoonMi on his arms to stop her from falling and getting sprain. JoonMi looked up at D.O with amused eyes while D.O looked down at JoonMi with shocked expression. For the first time, D.O realized how beautiful JoonMi is. He didn’t notice that he was already staring at every part of JoonMi’s face while JoonMi just keep on smiling like an idiot.
 
“I missed you” JoonMi whispered, enough for D.O to hear while staring deeply at his eyes.
“Ahem--” someone intruded before JoonMi could get a reply.
They both looked up to see SuHo with BaekHyun and ChanYeol staring at them with teasing expression. D.O’s eyes widened and he suddenly pushed JoonMi towards SuHo which made JoonMi stumble a bit.
“Looks like someone is falling in love~” BaekHyun sang while wiggling his eyebrows, looking at D.O.
D.O rolled his eyes “Hyung, could you tell JoonMi to wear shoes with shorter heals?” he told SuHo as he sat down again at the grass, followed by the others.
JoonMi beamed “You’re worrying about me?” she asked D.O.
D.O ignored JoonMi’s question and mumbled “Such a burden”
“I already scolded her about that before we leave the house this morning but JoonMi only wants to hear it from you” SuHo informed.
“You’ll be wearing shorter heals starting tomorrow then since D.O told you already” ChanYeol said to JoonMi.
JoonMi crossed her arms against her chest “Aniyo. KyungSoo-oppa didn’t even tell it to me directly”
“Aish~ So stubborn” BaekHyun hissed as D.O doesn’t seems to care.
 
Kai and SeHun soon came “Did we miss something?” SeHun asked.
“You just missed another KyungMi moment” ChanYeol informed.
“Oh, really? Are we late that long?” Kai asked.
“I actually wished that you would come a little later” JoonMi mumbled but they heard it.
“Yah! You only want to be with D.O, are you?” SeHun yelled.
“Ne” JoonMi answered without hesitations.
“You’re hurting our feelings already” Kai said in a sad tone.
JoonMi chuckled “Guys, I was just joking. In fact, I so much missed you all”
“Really?” ChanYeol lightened same as the others.
“Kidding!” JoonMi responded, trying to tease the boys.
 The boys’ happy faces fell and exchanged glances with each other. They were like conversing in their minds. They nodded at each other then smirked at JoonMi which taken her aback. She was about to stand up to ran away but SeHun grabbed her left wrist while Kai on her other wrist.
“Let’s go!” BaekHyun yelled, signaling the boys.
Except for SuHo and D.O, they started attacking JoonMi with tickles. They are poking her sides nonstop.
“Hahaha~ Oppa--Sto--Hahaha~ Opp--SuHo-oppa--Haha, help--!” JoonMi shouted between her laughs.
SuHo laughed along and didn’t do anything “That’s your punishment!” he said and glanced at D.O who is beside him and looks like enjoying his self in watching them. SuHo moved closer and whispered “The boys seem to miss her so much. Did you miss her too?” he asked.
D.O didn’t respond but smiled, not leaving the view.
 
SuHo then received a call, making him flinch “Hello, mom?” he said as he answered.
“How’s school son?” his mom asked.
“It was fine, mom. But why’d you call” SuHo asked.
“I want to make sure if JoonMi is doing well” his mom answered “Could you tell her to pick up my calls?”
“Oh, she doesn’t pick up your calls?” SuHo asked.
“Yes. That’s why I’m calling you” his mom said.
“Ok. I’ll tell her” SuHo said before ending the call “Alright, stop that now” he told the guys and got JoonMi from them.
“I hate you, guys” JoonMi jokingly said, breathless. She straightened her uniform and combed her hair with hands as she let her laughter subside “Is that mom?” she asked SuHo.
“Yeah. She said you won’t answer her calls” SuHo informed.
“She’s been calling me?” she said as she started seeking her phone into her bag “Oh my, where’s my phone?” she gasped as she couldn’t find it. She then stood up and tapped her uniform for the pockets. She panicked when her phone wasn’t in those too. That’s when she remembered something.
 
[Flashback]
 
“YAH!!!” JoonMi shouted over the hallway, calling those 2 rude girls who just walked passed her like nothing happened.
 
JoonMi was on her way to the school garden to meet her oppas to take lunch with them. She was busy finding her phone inside her sling bag that was hanging her shoulder, not paying attention on her tracks. Right when she found it, those girls bumped onto me like as if they didn’t see her which caused her bag fell, the things inside scattering around the floor.
 
But those girls didn’t look back. “YAH!!!” I shouted again with my fist clenching as my blood started boiling. JoonMi let it pass as they turned to the corner. She was they saw her and they heard her. “Those rude girls. I’m not going to let this pass next time” she hissed as she gathered her things on the floor.
 
[End of Flashback]
 
“I’ll be back. I’ll just for find my phone” JoonMi informed, running inside the school.
 
 
“Looking for this?” someone suddenly appeared in front of her.
JoonMi looked up and froze at the sight of a handsome guy, smiling in front of her while raising her phone. She stood up slowly as she stared at his features, hung open. He has big eyes and thick lips like ‘her’ KyungSoo. *My KyungSoo is more handsome though. A lot handsome more than him… But he’s really handsome. OMG! What’s wrong with me* When the guy noticed that she’s not responding, he waved a hand in front of her face which brought her back to her senses.
“So, is this yours?” the guy asked again.
JoonMi beamed and grabbed her phone on his grip “Ne. Gomawo” she thanked, hesitating to smile.
The guy chuckled then said “So how can you pay me for this?”
JoonMi was checking her phone but quickly paused, hearing his question. She frowned as she didn’t expect this guy to ask for payment.
“What do you want then?” JoonMi hesitantly asked.
The unknown guy thought for a while, grinning after as he brought his face near JoonMi’s “A night, maybe”
“What?!” JoonMi shouted with wide eyes, stepping backwards.
The guy chuckled “I’m just kidding. See you tomorrow lunch, Kim JoonMi” he said and walked away.
And it caused JoonMi’s heart to pump like crazy “Is this right? This is exactly what I felt when I met KyungSoo” she mumbled to herself.
“I’m Jung DaeHyun, by the way” she melted right away as he smiled before turning to the corner.
 
 

 
 
Waaaah~ Our KyungSoo came out of the story already! Even DaeHyun! I wanna know what you feel about this update. Subscribe. Comment. Upvote. Those are reeeeally much appreaciated. Enjoy reading :D
 
mrs_henrylau89