1

She’s My Lady
|| Chapter 1 ||
K i n g k a s '  S i s t e r
 
 
“Good morning ~” JoonMi shouted while running down the stairs.
“Whoa~ Slow down, baby. You’re obviously excited” SuHo said and chuckled.
JoonMi caught her breath before smiling widely “I really am! It’s my first day at Perfection University. You know I’ve been waiting for this day to come and I’ve been longing to enter the university with you”
SuHo eyed her “Is it really me? Or there’s someone else?” he asked suspiciously.
JoonMi avoided Suho’s suspicious eyes as she instantly blushed.
“Oh~ you’re blushing! C’mon, tell me who” SuHo insisted.
“Oppa! Don’t act like you don’t know!” JoonMi pouted.
SuHo pinched JoonMi’s cheeks “Ok, I just love teasing you” he chuckled then looked at JoonMi from head to toe with his eyebrow raised “Isn’t your skirt too short?”
“Eh? It’s just 4 inches above my toe” JoonMi retorted.
“I don’t like it. Go upstairs and change” SuHo strictly ordered.
“I don’t want to” JoonMi stubbornly disobeyed.
“And your shoes are too high. Aren’t you going to have difficulty in walking?” SuHo asked.
“Oppa! Stop over reacting!” JoonMi whined then mumbled “It’s just a 3-inch heel”
SuHo sighed “Fine. I am just worried for my baby”
JoonMi looked at SuHo with disgust “Baby? Oppa, I’m a lady already” she whined again.
“I don’t care. You’ll always be my baby” SuHo said then patted JoonMi’s head.
 
SuHo and JoonMi went straight to school after taking their breakfast. JoonMi was busy looking around as they were walking along the hallway, probably looking for a certain someone. SuHo noticed how the guy students look at her from head to toe. He gave them a firm look telling them to back off.
“I told you to change your skirt. Now look at how the boys stare at you” SuHo scolded JoonMi.
“I don’t care. I don’t have long extra skirt anyways” JoonMi said “And this is all for KyungSoo-oppa. Though I know he won’t even look at it. But at least he could notice me”
SuHo sighed “KyungSoo as ever”
 
They met up with the rest of the members of EXO-K at their usual spot at the garden.
“Good morning, oppadeul~” JoonMi greet with high energy.
“Good morning, JoonMi-ah. Welcome to Perfection University” ChanYeol greeted back.
“How’s our baby feeling?” BaekHyun asked.
“Yah, she’s my baby” SuHo protested.
Kai slung an arm around JoonMi’s shoulder “Don’t be too selfish, hyung. We are also her oppas”
“Where’s KyungSoo-oppa?” JoonMi asked, ignoring the boys argue.
SeHun sighed “Still the usual JoonMi, always looking for D.O-hyung”
“He’ll be here soon” Kai informed.
“I’ll be waiting for him at the gate then” she said but as she was about to leave, the school bell rang.
“Classes are about to start” ChanYeol informed.
“But KyungSoo-oppa hasn’t come yet” JoonMi pouted “I wanted to see him first… for inspiration” she said, wriggling her eyebrows.
 “Puhaha!” SeHun laughed “You never listen to your teachers, seeing D.O-hyung or not”
JoonMi scowled at SeHun who stuck out his tongue.
“Let’s get to class now” BaekHyun said.
“You go ahead. I’ll be seeing KyungSoo-oppa at the gate” JoonMi said.
“No, no, no” SuHo said, shaking his head “You are going to your classroom. Now” he commanded.
“But oppa” JoonMi whined “I didn’t see him the whole summer vacation” she complained but SuHo just gave her a threatening look which made her sulk and give in “Arasseo”
After staying at Jeju Island for the whole vacation with SuHo and their parents, she really missed him a lot. Of course, she missed the other EXO-K members too but D.O is the one she missed the most.
“C’mon. We’ll drop you to your class” Kai said.
“Smile, JoonMi-ah! It’s your first day here” ChanYeol cheered you up.
 
As they reached JoonMi’s classroom, EXO-K leaved and JoonMi entered. The students there or her classmates, rather, quickly looked at her and started gossiping. JoonMi gave them a questioning look while taking a seat beside a window at the back.
“You are Kim JoonMi, right?” one of her guy classmates asked.
“Ne” JoonMi furrowed her eyebrows “How did you know my name?”
“Like, DUH! You are a Kingka’s sister” one of her girl classmate said in a matter-of-fact tone.
“Really?” JoonMi said, raising one of her eyebrows “They never told me they are this popular” she mumbled to herself.
As their professor for their first class came in, the students settled on their seats.
“By the way, I’m Kim NamJoo” the girl who sits in front of her, tilted back and extended her hand.
JoonMi smiled at her and gently shook her hand “Nice meeting you” she said then asked “Why don’t you sit here, beside me?”
NamJoo beamed “Oh, can I?”
JoonMi chuckled “Why not?”
NamJoo quietly transferred beside JoonMi “So why did you choose to enter university here, anyway? Your previous school is the best for girls, you know?” she whispered, careful not to hear by their professor.
“Oh, you know that too?” JoonMi asked, surprised.
NamJoo lightly chuckled “Students here have big mouths and big ears. Gossiping about others is a hobby here”
 
JoonMi really like to study at Perfection University since the day she first had feelings for D.O, which was during Middle School. She’s been longing to attend school with D.O and the rest of EXO-K but her parents never allowed her. Why? It’s because she’s their only daughter and they are much protected over her so they enrolled her in the most prestigious all-girls-school where they think is safe for her. But other than that, EXO-K didn’t want her to study at Perfection University too. If you’ll ask why, I can’t reveal it as of the moment. But for the meantime, since JoonMi is already a grown up lady now, her parents allowed her to decide for herself and the first thing she requested was to transfer at where EXO-K is studying. As what I have just said, EXO-K doesn’t want her there and secretly opposed to that. Not because they don’t want to be with her but because they have a secret to keep that they don’t want JoonMi to know.
 
JoonMi and NamJoo talked about each other’s lives and didn’t listen to the discussion of their professor until the class ended.
“NamJoo-ah and JoonMi-ah, go to detention. No breaks for the two of you” their professor announced before exiting the room.
“Did he catch us talking the whole class?” NamJoo asked.
JoonMi faked cry “That means I’m not going to see KyungSoo-oppa sooner”
 
 

 
 
Hello subbies~ 1st chapter is up!!! How was it? Please tell me your thoughts. Do comment after reading. It motivates me update more. I hope you enjoy it :D
 
mrs_henrylau89