Chapter 2

Appa In Love

~Last Time On Appa In Love~

"Wae? Let's go to Teukie's place! Let's go, let's go, let's go!!!!" Donghae whined while Kangin was getting annoyed.

"STOP IT! IF WE VIST HIM EVERYDAY, EVEN LEETEUK SSI WILL GET ANNOYED!!" Kangin shouted. Donghae flinched and his eyes started to tear up. Kangin relised what he had done. "Hae-"

"PABO!!! APPA!!!" Donghae shouted and ran off.

"Hey! Wait! Donghae!" Once Kangin got to the corner where Donghae had ran off on, he was already gone. "Dong...Hae? DONGHAE! WHERE ARE YOU!!! DONGHAE!!!"


Kangin looked at his watch while walking around looking for Donghae. 'It's been an hour since then. He can't run far with his small feet.' Kangin thought. Bad thoughts kept getting to him. 'D-did he get into a accident? Or someone kidnapped him?' Kangin paled at the thoughts. 'No, it's too early to come to conclusion. Maybe he's waiting at home.' When Kangin got to his floor, he still didn't see Donghae. "That's right!" Kangin ran up to a door and shouted "Leeteuk! Leeteuk!" No one answered the door, so he called Leeteuk's cell. 'Please!'

"Yeboseyo?"

"Leeteuk ssi?! Donghae's missing! Do you have any ideas where he could go?!" Kangin franticly cried.

"..... Hae.... Is with me right now."

"Wha-?" Kangin gasped. "Since when?!?"

"30 minutes ago. I found him crying at the park-"

"30 minutes ago!!? Why didn't you call me?!!" Kangin growled through the phone.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry?! That not what you shouldn't be say-"

"Appa!" Kangin whirled around to see his baby standing at the steps of the stairs. "Don't be mad!" Donghae cried.

"Donghae!" Kangin picked Donghae up into a crush boning hug. "I've been worried about you! I have been searching for you everywhere!"

"Umm~, Kangin ssi." Leeteuk said while walking up the stairs. Kangin put down Donghae, and stomped his way to Leeteuk. And before Leeteuk knew it,  he got slapped... Hard.

"Do you... Know how worried I was?!" Kangin started to shout.

"I'm sorry." Leeteuk whimpered.

"You.... You don't understand how a parent feel about their children!" Kangin shouted. "No, it's mostly like you will never be a parent. So you don't really care!" And at that point, it broke Leeteuk to hear such a thing from Kangin.

"Yeah, you're right." Leeteuk choked out. " Because I can't become a parent, I will never understand. I'm really sorry." Kangin walked passed Leeteuk and shut the door with his back against it.

"Appa." Kangin looked at Donghae who was sniffling and tears streaming down his face. "Waecrudae you yell at Teukie? It was Hae who ran away~." Donghae cried behind his preschool hat. Kangin was speechless. "It was Hae who told Teaukie not to tell appa. So, please don't be angry with Teukie." Donghae was sobbing now.

"Donghae."

"Hae will say sorry many times. Mihanae, mihanae, mihanae!" Donghae choked.

"I understand! It's okay!" Kangin exclamied and hugged Donghae. 'It's my fault. Moreover, I was so rude to Leeteuk ssi.' Kangin looked back at the words he shouted at Leeteuk. 'I knew I shouldn't have said it yet I said it.' Kangin got up. "Donghae, appa will go apologize Leeteuk ssi, so can you watch the apartment while I'm gone?"

"Neh, appa. Hae will be a good boy and watch the apartment." Donghae smiled. Kangin chuckled.

"Good boy."


*Now at the Park's resident*

Kangin and Leeteuk were sitting on the couch, and there was an awkward atompsphere. 'The spot where I hit just now is turning red.' "Leeteuk ssi, I'm so sorry for what happened earlier. You went through get lengths to find him yet I haven't thanked y-"

"I- it's fine." Leeteuk choked "I should be aplogizing for not calling you when I found him." Leeteuk said while turning away from Kangin.

".... Leeteuk ssi, could you at least look at me when you're talking?" Kangin asked while turning Leeteuk around, but when he turned the other around, Leeteuk had tears streaming down his face. Kangin felt his heart tightened at the sight. 'I did such a horrible thing to him.' Just then, he grabbed Leeteuk and pulled him into a hug.

"Kangin ssi, please let me go."

"I won't! I'm really sorry. Will you ever forgive me?!"

"Please stop. I've told you that if you keep doing this, it would just bring up my hopes."

"You're wrong." Kangin pushed Leeteuk. "I want you to expect something." Kangin said while bringing Leeteuk closer, and Leeteuk widened his eyes when Kangin kissed him. "I can't surpress my desires for you. I love you." Leeteuk smiled.

"Me too." And all night, you could hear moans and names being called out.


*In the Kim residents*

Donghae - "you noona/hyung wacrudae you're?"

you - "I'm not sure, Spirit(author) just suddenly put me here."

Spirit - "Hey, if you're reading this and watching the whole the thing, you better be helping me watch Donghae." 

*Moans can be heard* Spirit and you look at each other.

Donghae - "What was that noise?"

you looks at Spirit.

Spirit - "..... Let's get you ready for bed, Hae! You have school tomorrow."

Spirit grabs Donghae, and runs off.

you - 'What's the point of me being here then?'


*The Next Day*

"I'm so happy that Teukie and appa made up!" Donghae said.

"Oh yeah." Kangin muttered. 'I can't tell him that we're both dating.'

"Oh! It would be great if Teukie could be my umma." Donghae sang. "Then we'd always be together." Kangin and Leeteuk looked at Donghae.

"Yay~! Kangin ssi, that means I can be a parent."

"Umma! Appa!" Donghae giggled.

"SHUT IT!"


I"M DONE!!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this chapter. It was half way done, but I got caught up with school and now I'm having to read a book called "Kill The Mocking Bird" and it costs 75%percent of my grade, and I ain't getting a bad grade on that one, and there's a strike coming up which means I might won't be able to see my regular teachers, and I will have to see different subs everyday.

Anyway, you , I hope you enjoy this chapter ^_^ See ya soon in the next chapter.