Chapter 1

Appa In Love

I, Kim Kangin, was roughly divorce 2 months ago.

"Hae! Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

It was sad, but not lonely.

"Let's go."

"Aye!"

I have my son, Donghae. Time with him will pass by quickly.

"Oh! Good morning Leeteuk ssi."

"Good morning Kangin ssi."

I can't forget about my neighbor Leeteuk.

"You're early today."

"Yeah, I have first period today."

"Good morning Teukie! Teuki'e going to pick up Hae at Kindergarten today, right?"

"Yup, so be good and wait." Leeteuk said.

"Yay! Saranghae Teukie." Donghae giggled.

"I'm sorry for being trouble." Kangin said.

"No, no, no. Or should I say... I like playing house with Kangin ssi." Leeteuk giggled and blush. Kanging was shocked.

If there was anything I have against him, is the fact he's GAY! It all started when I first moved in the apartment.

Flashback-

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!"

"GO AWAY! I'M DONE WITH YOU!"

"WHAT!?"

'Hmmm~?" Kangin thought.

"I'M THE ONE WHO'S SICK OF YA!!" There Kangin was shocked and blushing when he first saw Leeteuk.

'He isn't wearing anything... underneath.' Leeteuk only had a white t shirt and a bruise on his left cheek. 'This... Don't tell me.' The two were staring at each other.

"Oh!" Leeteuk chuckled nervously. "This is just a way gay couples break up. Nothing unusual. Please don't mind us."

'I knew it. I don't want to get involved.' "Ahh~, I see.If you'll excuse me." Kangin suttered and was about to leave till.

"Appa... He's injured! We have to help him!" Donghae said while pulling Kangin's pants leg.

"HUH?!"

So after the strange events, we became close neighbors.

Flashback Ends-

(Home)

"Sorry to bother you everyday."

"It's fine. After all, it's better eating it with someone than alone."

"Leeteuk ssi..."

After the divorce, I was worried about cooking since I'm not too good with house work.

"I'm glad you're a great guy."

"*Chuckle* You're lucky to have me."

"Leeteuk ssi, Leeteuk ssi, can I eat it already?!" Kangin said excitedly.

"Yeah, it's done. Hang on, I will get that for you."

'On top of that, he's such a beauty. He seems to be the type that girls will like. Such a waste.'

"Hmmm~? What is it? Don't stare at me." Leeteuk teased.

"I wasn't, I wasn't!"


"Anyway, you're good with kids. Do you like them?" Kangin asked.

"Yes! I love them! Especially Hae, he's so open and bright. He always cheers me up." Leeteuk said. "But, since I'm gay, I won't be able to have any kids of my own. So, it just make me love him more."

"Oh.... Leeteuk ssi, we should have dinner together again." Leeteuk widened his eyes.

"Okay." Leeteuk smiled while Kangin's heart was beating hard.

"Leeteuk ssi," Kangin said while cupping the back of the other's head. "You're cute."

".... You know, you shouldn't bring my hopes up."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright, we have to clean quickly since we have to wake up early."

"Yeah."


The Next Day

"Appa~! Today's appa turn to pick me up~!" Donghae sang happily. "Appa, we're going to Teukie's place, right?"

'I have a feeling that things will turn out bad if I see Leeteuk ssi again.' "We're not going today." 'Letting my guard down after my divorce...'

"Wae? Let's go to Teukie's place! Let's go, let's go, let's go!!!!" Donghae whined while Kangin was getting annoyed.

"STOP IT! IF WE VIST HIM EVERYDAY, EVEN LEETEUK SSI WILL GET ANNOYED!!" Kangin shouted. Donghae flinched and his eyes started to tear up. Kangin relised what he had done. "Hae-"

"PABO!!! APPA!!!" Donghae shouted and ran off.

"Hey! Wait! Donghae!" Once Kangin got to the corner where Donghae had ran off on, he was already gone. "Dong...Hae? DONGHAE! WHERE ARE YOU!!! DONGHAE!!!"


Sorry for not updating any sooner, but I had school work and also had my life. I have tons of homework and also there's a certain class that does not kid around since they're helping me, and some other students to go to high school, and beyond, and I'm in my last year of middle school. Also, I have a lot of other fics to update. See y'all later.

Here's some fics-

Big Change