The Fateful Meeting

I'm Sorry but I Love You

BOM'S POV

I always remember the first day that we met. I can't help but smile. Every detail of that meeting, I won't forget that. Although, it's kinda embarrassing and I am drunk. I'm already back. Where are you now? It's been a year. I thought we're going to meet this day? It's getting late. Should I go home or wait for you for half an hour? I really miss you TOP. I've been waiting for you to come back. 

 

*It started to rain*

Raindrops as well as tears started to fall on my face. It's raining, same as that day when we met two years ago. Is it really fate or coincidence? The rain, it tastes like coke. 

That meeting, this is what happened.

 

*Kring kring kring* 

OMO! My boyfriend is calling!

"Hello Seung Hyun?"

"Can we meet?"

I looked at my watch. It is already 10 pm.

"At this hour? Okay sure. I'm on my way now. It's YG Cafe right?"

"Yes."

I hanged up the phone.

Soon as I entered the cafe, I saw sadness on his face. 

"What's up with that face?"

He looked at me with tears started to roll on his face.

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

"We have to break up."

"What? B-but why?"

"I'm getting married in a week."

"To whom?"

"To Chairman Gong's daughter, Gong Minji."

I started to freeze. I don't know what to say.

"I'm sorry Bom."

 

He started to stand and leave me.

"Oppa! Seung Ri oppa! Can't you change your mind? Don't you love me?"

"I LOVED you but... but I hope you'll understand."

I started to cry. Seung Ri began to leave, I am left here, crying. I almost fly just to came here and yet I will here that bad news? I hope that I got a car accident on my way here!

I am in severe pain. My heart is crippled. My heart is broken.

I went home. I passed by a store selling soju. I decided to drink to forget my problems. 

"Ajumma! Two bottles of soju please!"

I started to drink. The soju gives me sweetness when my heart is full of bitterness.

I removed the necklace that Seung Ri gave me. I looked at it. 

"Seung Ri, why so sudden? I thought we're going to marry? Who is that Minji? She's so fast. Is she better than me? Our plans we're destroyed. I thought we're going to have five children? You said that when we are celebrating our 2nd anniversary. Ah. I got your point. You're having that five children with Minji, not with me right? I hate you Seung Hyun! I hate you Lee Seung hyun! Why are you like this! Why?! You're such a bad boy!"

I'm shouting right now. No one can stop me. I'm aching!

I really love you Seung Hyun! Please come back to me!

"Miss, get up now! You're drunk!" ajumma said.

"Seung Hyun! You're a stupid liar! You broke my heart! What have I done? What  have I done wrong?"

"Miss!"

A boy started to pass by. The guy who changed my life but at that moment, I thought he was Seung Ri. 

 

TOP's POV

"Yah! Seung Hyun! Is she you're girlfriend? What did you do to her?" ajumma told me thinking I was that Seung hyun she was mentioning.

The girl is drunk and her eyes were full of tears.

"No! I don't even know her!" I said honestly.

"Why is she mentioning Seung hyun all the time?!"

"Is Seung Hyun there?" she asked.

"Yes, he's right there. So you better pay those soju that you ordered and leave."

"Here. I need to talk to Seung Hyun." she walk towards me swaying in both directions. 

"Wait! I don't know you! I'm Seung Hyun but I'm not the one that you're talking about!"

"Seung Ri, can't we save this relationship?"

"Seung Hyun, get out of my store! Take that girl out! She's scaring my customers!"

"Ajumma, I really don't know her!"

"Take the responsibility! You're playing with girls and I know that."

"Ajumma!"

"Take her to her house."

"I don't know her house because I don't know her!"

"At the count of three when you still don't get out of my sight, I will throw my shoes at you! One! Two!"

"Okay! Okay we're leaving now."

"See, you admitted that she's your girlfriend."

"Aish."

 

While walking, she hugged me tight.

"Look, I am not your Seung hyun. I got the same name but I am not that guy."

"Oppa, don't break up with me. I'm begging."

*It started to rain*

"It's raining! Oh! A taxi! Taxi!" I exclaimed.

"The rain, it tastes like Coca Cola!"

"Get inside, you might get wet."

 

*Inside the taxi*

"Where are we going?" ajussi asked.

"Where do you live?" I asked her.

"At Busan."she said.

"Busan? Are you kidding? We're in Seoul right now! Get off."

"Wait no! Just take us to the hotel!" I just said.

*After 5 minutes*

"I think we're near. How much is the fare?"

"It's 25,000 Won."

While I am preparing the money, oh! She's going to vomit!

"No! Please don't do that! I'll take you to the rest room when we get off. Not now please!"

She vomited at my clothes and also at the car seats. 

'What the! That seats are newly changed! What did you do?"

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm charging you another 5,000 Won for that!"

"But this is just enough for the hotel fees!"

"Clean that up!"

I took off my jacket and wiped the vomit. I'm very unlucky this night. I was mistaken as a boyfriend of a girl whom I don't know and now, cleaning her vomit. 

We entered the motel and she fall asleep. I'm only wearing sando right now. How embarrassing. Many people we're already staring at me when I get off the taxi. 

"Wow, what are you gonna do with your girlfriend this night? Are you going to have some fun?" a man with a lot of chick passed by.

I am not her boyfriend!

 

I carried her at my back and we went to hotel room 707. She's very heavy. 

 

"Ouch! My back! It hurts!"

 

I took a bath since it's very sticky. While changing my clothes I told her:

 

"Since I cannot sleep here, I'm going home now. Wait, I don't have money! Miss do you have money? Can I have 30,000 Won? Since I am the one who paid for your taxi fare and hotel room, can you lend me some money?"

She is already asleep.

"What? It's okay with you? Well, that should be! You gave me a lot of hardships this night. I'm just quietly walking then these bad things happened to me! I'm going to get at your wallet."

"Where is it? It's not on her pocket. Ah it's here! It's on her blouse's pocket."

I almost touched her s.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. That is not my intention. I just wanted to get some money. Have a great night!"

I heard steps coming from the hallway of the motel.

"This is where he brought her, that maniac!" a girl shouted.

Then suddenly, someone opened the door harshly. 

"Oh my god! He's already ing his shirt! Our timing is perfect!

"I'm not ing! Instead I'm buttoning it!"

"Police Officer Lee Hi, take him now!"

"No! I'm innocent! Don't arrest me! No!"

"Omo Bom! Did this ert touch you? You! I will not forgive you!"

"Wait! I'm helping her! No!"

I was mistaken as a boyfriend, vomited and wiped the vomit, paid the expenses, and arrested by the police.

What's next?

 

How I hate this day but miraculously, this day is the best for me now. Our first fateful meeting. 

 

I always remember the day when I saw your beautiful face. From that day, I am fallen in love with you. That fateful meeting is just like yesterday. I'm already back.Where are you now? It's been a year. Are you doing good? I really miss you Bom. Come back to me.