Two.

Bus Stop 1-4-3

Two.

Myungsoo 1st POV
There she stood. Resting her back against the bus stop pole with headphones wrapped around her neck. She didn't have to try to look beautiful, it was by nature. 

I cursed as I quickly looked away when she turned her head. "You know, I think she thinks you're weird since you wait at the bus stop everyday but never get on." I took a deep breath in as I turned towards that idiot behind me. Yeol, I love you like a brother, but you're really getting on my nerves. "Would you stop putting down my self confidence for once?" 

"Aww, my little bro's truly in love." Sungyeol cooed at me as he made cute mushy faces and pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute!" He squealed. "ENOUGH!" I yelled, swatting his hands away from my face. *.* 

I must've been pretty loud since everyone's staring at me. Even her. Oh gosh, she's just so beautiful I just want to run up to her and kiss her. I coughed awkwardly towards the crowd. "Sorry, continue on." I waved the matter away. I looked towards her again and saw her give me a smile. 

Oh. My. God. 

Her smile is as beautiful as always, yeah I knew that, but it was for me! I gave her a small smile back along with a wave as the bus arrived and she walked in. Once the bus left, I lost balance of myself and nearly hit the floor if it wasn't for Yeol catching me.

Oh yeah, he's still here..

"Thanks." I muttered as I stood back up, dusting myself off. "Well you're an annoying today as per usual..." I looked at him,"Want to go to Dongwoo's?" *So that he can deal with you and you don't have to follow me home?* 

You see, Yeol has a home, but his parents made this agreement with him that if he stays out of the house from after school to 8pm, he'd get a weekly allowance of $20. Which is why he follows me home and it's almost like he lives there. I have a feeling his parents will rejoice once he graduates and leaves the house.. *cough*-such a sad family-*cough*

Yeol jumped up and down frantically. "YESSSS. I want to pown hyung in COD. LET'S GO." He exclaimed as he grabbed my arm harshly and marched hard onto the pavement. I couldn't help but laugh. This is Sungyeol. My best friend and I couldn't have him any other way than this. 

 

Normal POV

"Oh, hyungs!" Sungjong shouted as he opened the front door. "Come in, everyone's here actually."

"OHHH!!!" was all you could hear all over the room. Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked into Dongwoo's living room and saw the usual. In the middle of the room was a flat screen tv over 60" inches wide with everyone sprawled either on or in front of the large couch. Dongwoo was pretty high in the dough, if you know what I mean. 

Hoya and Woohyun were completely immersed into their game as everyone else just seemed to be watching (or not)- "OHHH!! HAHAH 8 TO 6! I'M SO GONNA WIN!" Hoya yelled at Woohyun. "Oh, we'll see about that." Woohyun smirked as they started another game.

"Oh, hey guys!" Dongwoo smiled as he looked behind him. "So where'd you go?" 

"Pshh, what else? I bet they went to see the girl." Woohyun commented while he played. "Ugh. Lee Howon, stop trying to kill me!" 

"What girl?" Hoya asked as he cringed a little after he got shot. 

"The one that Myung's obsessing about. You didn't know?" Sungyeol asked as he popped open his can of soda and sitting next to Hoya. The latter just shook his head in response.

"I've never heard of this-so-called girl that Myung's obsessed about. Enlighten me as I- OH YEAH! 9 TO 6! I'M SO GONNA WIN." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Yeol, it's not obsession. It's my tactic." 

Sungyeol stared at him for a moment with a blank face. "So as I was saying, Myung's been obsessed with this girl at that one bus stop she goes to everyday. So he goes there everyday and stands on the same spot. It's been over a month, where've you been? Under a rock?" 

"Pshh, more like under a blanket with a controller in hand playing COD all his life." Sunggyu interfered and everyone laughed. "It's true!" Hoya nodded with a smile. "Pretty much."

"Guys. It's NOT obsession, alright? It's my TACTIC. I plan to do the same thing everyday which is to stand on the very same spot for a long period of time and one day I'll hide. If she looks for me, then that means she's fallen in love with me."

"PUAHAHAHA" Hoya burst out laughing, also screwing his game. "OH YEAH! I WON! 9 TO 7 JUST WATCH I'M GOING TO CATCH UP HOYA." Woohyun yelled as he stood up dancing. "But first I gotta pee...Game pause! Duty calls guys." He dashed out the room. 

"That lost was so worth it." Hoya turned around to Myungsoo. "Okay about your 'tactic' exactly when and where has this been proved to work? Or is it only in dramas?" Hoya was pretty wise and smart for a guy that lived and breathed under COD practically 24/7.

". . ." 

"Of course. It's only in dramas. And I know that one too! What was it called again?" 

"I'm back! Let's continue!" Woohyun dived across the wooden tiles and slid to his perfect spot next to Hoya. Hoya nodded and started a new game. Gunshots were once again heard across the whole house.

"It'll work guys. I'll prove it." Myungsoo said as he thought deeply. 

"Guys, I call verse Dongwoo after!!" Sungyeol called. "Oh, you're so on!" Dongwoo smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello AFF-ers. It's been awhile OTL. One word. School. My english teacher is consistantly INCONSISTENT=.=
WELL I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's not only focused on the bust stop and the girl, but also Infinite and their lives with a pinch of -fail- humor. LOL THANKS FOR READING GUISE. TTYL~ BVJL7