One.

Bus Stop 1-4-3

One.

 

Myungsoo 1st POV

"Dude, she doesn't even see you so tell me again as to why you always try to look so fancy?" I rolled my eyes and looked behind me. "I thought I already told you, Yeol. She does notice me, you're just blind." I smiled to myself as I continued fixing my collar. "And don't be scoffing at me. You should already be used to this considering it's already been over a month."

 

I give myself one last check over and make a thumbs up at Sungyeol behind me. "Let's go." I smile at him cheesily while he gives a 360 with his eyeballs. I walk out of the boys' restroom and start maneuvering my way through the halls. It's just right about after school where the halls couldn't be any busier. It was stuffed and hot in here not to menton the high levels of testosterone floating in the air. This was an all boys' high school after all. One thing I hate. Just get me out of here already.

"Wait up, bro!" I hear Sungyeol yell a few feet away from me. He probably was blocked off. I snicker as I continue walking through the halls as if I didn't hear a thing.

 

Normal POV

"Ugh. Why do I even bother to follow you here everyday anyway? I mean I just noticed how much fun I could be having right now instead of waiting for some princess taken by the eyes of another man. As of now I could be playing video games with Hoya or be over at Dongwoo's with Woohyun. Damn, why am I wasting my life for you?"  Sungyeol complained as he stood next to a telephone pole with Myungsoo.

 

"Look if you want to complain like a sissy baby then just go home. Gosh you`re so annoying." He hissed.

 

"Fine then. Maybe I will just go home." Sungyeol seethed as he picked up his backpack. He paused for a bit and faked a sniffle. "I thought you loved me Myung! We're like best friends for ever! How could you betray me for-for some girl you barely know!"Sungyeol exaggerated as he clutched onto Myungsoo's arm 'desperately'. Myungsoo gave a stoic, judging glare in return.

 

"Fine, fine. You caught me." Sungyeol said with hand in the air in surrender. "I'd never leave you, Myung. For one thing I owe you for all those times you saved my and for another thing we're like best buds. I`d never leave you as you'd never leave me, right?" He questioned with a light shoulder shove.

 

"Buuuttt seriously. I could be playing COD 3 right now with Hoya and kicking his too!"

 

"Oh just shut up, Yeol. You ruined your speech and your chances for ramyun tomorrow."

 

"Oh come on anything but the ramyun! Please Myung! I'm broke and I need food tomorrow!" Sungyeol cried. Myungsoo ignored him. "Aww come on. Do you really want to see your best friend die from hunger on the streets?"

 

"Yeol, you have a home. I bet I won't be seeing you on the streets dying from hunger anytime soon."

 

*Though I can see your parents kicking you out once you graduate.*

 

"Besides from that! Do you want to see me dying from dehydration then? 'Cause I can make that happen! Also the-"


"Wait! She`s coming. Quick! Do I look fine?" Myungsoo panicked while smoothing out his hair.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late, I know. hehe sorry! school is like taking over my life>.> And I know very well that it shouldn't. AFF should LOL
Please comment and subscribe! Tell me how I'm doing 
ツ Ü