Come on now...... no seriously, you're walking too slow, come on, ((PART UNO!!))

Shiny? Oh..... SHINee.

*no one’s POV*

 

Minho looked at his hyung as if he had said, there’s fried chicken in the fridge, you have five minutes t eat it before I keel you.

Onew sighed and pushed his dongseang towards Soon Hye.

Key was watching the whole time and thought ‘two can play at this time, mark my words hyung, she WILL end up with Jonghyun.’

“OMO!!! FANGIRLS!!” Onew yelled and winked at Minho.

Minho knew what to do.

Just like last time, he took Soon Hye into a bridal hold and ran.

But ran faster then the others and took a bunch of turns until the arrived at his favorite place.

He set Soon Hye down and gleamed.

“Where are the others?” she asked.

“Well, uhh, I sort of, you know, how do I say this…… kidnapped you.” Minho explained while blushing.

“Oh, okay so what are we going to do?” she said blushing as well.

“Anything you want….” Minho smiled.

“Hmmm…” Soon Hye thought and sub consciously shivered.

“Hold on, I think I know where we can go first.” Minho smiled and held out his hand.

Soon Hye stared at his hand and then at Minho.

She hesitantly took it as if it were porcelain and it could shatter at any given second.

But when Minho tightened his grip, any past precautions were gone.

They walked down a street when Soon Hye finally piped up, “So where are we going?” she asked and looked up at his face.

“To get a jacket.” He laughed slightly.

“Oh? And how do you know where to go?” she asked while raising her eyebrow.

“While someone was snoring I saw it on the way.” He teased and pinched her cheek slightly.

“Humph, I guess it’s diss Soon Hye day.” Soon Hye huffed playfully.

“I-I didn’t mean it like that.” Minho said making his already huge eyes bigger.

“Minho, I was just playing with you!” Soon Hye said laughing.

“Oh.” Minho said while sighing a sigh of relief.

“You’re such a silly bear.” Soon Hye said puffing out her cheeks.

“We’re here!” Minho beamed.

“This is a couple’s shop.” Soon Hye said laughing nervously.

“Mmm Hmm, wait out here.” He said and ran inside.

Minho got a jacket of his size and a jacket of her size.

He came out and held these up.

"Minho! They're soo cute!!" Soon Hye murmured and put it on.

She was almost in when her earring got stuck in the hood.

"Crap." she sighed.

"Here lettme help." Minho offered and began unwinding her earring from the hood.

Minho's breath tickled Soon Hye's neck and made her body warm and tingly.

'Isn't this the same feeling I felt with Jonghuyun?' she thought to her self.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked, making Soon Hye realize she had been standing unmoving for quite some time.

 

Okay.

I was bombarded with chores, homework, ect. yesterday >.<

so i barely had time to update today>.<

i REALLLLY dislike schoool right now, but i'll post the rest of the date tomorrow because it's friday!!!

hmmm maybe even a double update???

MAYYBE!!

okay, well i have to sleep....

so ANNEYONG AND KANSAMNIDA FOR READING THIS CHAP!!!!!!!

ok

~sushi