Dancing Queen

Dancing Queen

Days have passed and hyoyeon had been staying late just to practice and she was even happy to do it cause hyunjoong would always take her home. Both of them starting to get to know each other better and getting closer.

The more they got closer, the more hyoyeon wanted to beat hyuna at the competition since of course she'll get kick out of the dance club and main not see hyunjoong anymore, she wasn't gonna let that happen.

Whenever she stayed late to practice, she would always feel so tired and drained but when hyunjoong started to take her home, they would always have a coffee first making her feel relax and at ease just like all the tireness are gone.

Its the last day of practice before the competition and as usual hyunjoong waited for her outside while she's changed then went out.

He opened the door for her like usual and hyoyeon's was already used to it and not so shy anymore.

Like always hyunjoong stopped by the coffee shop to get some coffee then drove to the same place to relax for a while.

They both took a sip of the coffee and silence fills them, not akward one.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?"Hyunjoong broke their silence.

She took another sip before answering,"A little bit.."

He smiled then turns to her,"You shouldn't be..."

She turns to him also and gave him a weak smile."But what if I lose tomorrow oppa?What if I disappoint you?Im not worry about getting kicked out of the club since there are many other dance club out there, im more worried about is what if i cant see--"

"What if you can't see me anymore?"He cut her off.

She was caught off guard by his boldness and her face blushing intensely.

"You don't need to worry about that...I believe you'll do great tomorrow,"

He gave her a sincere smile then suddenly gave her a warm hug.

She was again shocked but hugged him back and enjoyed the moment too.

After a while they finally pulled away and hyunjoong took her home.

 

The day of the competition.

Hyoyeon was backstage with her bestfriend min, and she can't seem to calm herself.

"Yah..hyoyeon-ah stop moving around, you'll lost all of your energy before actually dancing out there,"

"I know I know..Its just that what if I forget the steps..."

"You won't...you practiced million times already so just sit down and relax.."

Hyoyeon finally took a seat and they watch on the huge monitor backstage, it was hyuna's performance already.

Hyuna's performance was perfect, not even a mistake.

Then finally they called out hyoyeon's name.

"Good luck...I know you can do it,"Min reassured her then gave her a hug before she nervously went up there.

Her heart was pounding as her music started to play. Her mind went blank as she saw alot of people watching her, but then she saw hyunjoong sitting on the front sits cheering for her. That just took all of her nervousness away as she started her dance like never before, she feel so electrified and full of confidence to show them she's the best.

The crowd was in awed at what they're seeing and got all fired up to cheer her specially hyunjoong who was smilling."I knew she could do it,"He thought to himself watching her.

After dancing, she gave them a polite bow,"Kamsamida," then started to walked backstage while the crowd was giving her the best and the loudest cheer of the night.

As she reached backstage, she was immedietely hugged by min who was jumping up and down.

"I knew you could do it,"Min said after pulling away.

After the last performance ended, all of the contestant went out to the stage since its time to crown the dancing queen winner.

"Miss Kim hyuna and Kim hyoyeon, please step forward,"The MC said calling out the two finalist.

All of them went to silent as the MC was annoucing the winner.

"So...this years......dancing queen is........."

"Its really closed....."Then MC paused then continued.

"Is......Kim HYUNA,"The MC annouced as some people started to get dissapointed and some are happy.

Hyoyeon still hasn't make a move yet, not believe that she just lost and more importantly she might not see hyunjoong anymore.She stared blankly at hyunjoong who was getting crowd the dancing queen.

After the ceremony, all of them went backstage and hyoyeon lifelessly walked herself back feeling sadness.

Min was already comforting her as she reached backstage, then hyuna walked over to them.

"Tskk...I told you im better than you...better pack your things and leave....loser...hahahaha,"Hyuna laugh with her friends as they mocked her and started to walk away.

They just sat back there for a while until someone went to them. It was hyunjoong.

"I'll just leave you guys alone,"Min said as she walked away leaving them both.

"Im sorry oppa..I disappoint you didn't I?"She said lowering her head down.

"Ani..you did just what I asked you,"Hyunjoong said and she looked up in suprised.

"But I lost and-,"

"You did great...I asked you to do great not to win,"He said giving her a smile, she only gave a weak smile.

"Come, I'll take you home,"He intertwined their hands together and hyoyeon was caught off guard again.

He drove her straight to her house and full silent, but his hands never left hers, still intertwined together and he knew it was making her feel better.

He walked her till they reached her doorsteps while still holding her hand.

"Well..I guess I'll be leaving the dance club then."Hyoyeon sadly said.

"I guess so too,"He replied and it made hyoyeon more sad that he said that.

"Well I guess this is goodbye huh,good bye hyunjoong oppa,"Hyoyeon said and was about to take her hand away from his but he stopped her.

"Wait."He said, she was still looking down so he took his other hand brought her face up.

They were staring at each other while one hand still intertwined together and one of hyunjoong's hand was gentle placed on her chin.

"You know it doesn't matter if you didn't win the dancing queen competition, you did win something,"

She didn't say anything, just looking at him still confuse.

"You won my heart....cause in my heart..your my one and only dancing queen,"

With that he closed the gap between their faces and places his lips on hers.She just closed her eyes as they share a soft and tender kiss.

After pulling away, her eyes was still tightly closed.

"See you around...my dancing queen,"

He pulled away from her and went directly off to his car then drove off.

She didn't know what he meant by that but she's just too happy to think that time.

 

 

 

Its been a week since then, hyoyeon was so sad and depressed cause she hasn't seen or heard anything from hyunjoong.

Min just dragged her into this new dance club that they signed up too, even though all she wanted to do is lay at her bed, min was really persistent so she finally agreed.

"Guys, meet them they are the new members of the club,"The person said who's suppose to be the leader introducing them to the current members.

"Anyehaseyo, min-mida,"Min bowed politely infront of them.

"Anyehaseyo, hyoyeon-mida,"Hyoyeon did to but they can see there's no soul to it.

They heard the door suddenly opened and a guy holding his bag over his shoulder showed up, walking towards them.

"Oh..I guess the other new member just arrived too,"The leader said again seeing him walked towards them.

All of the members attention was fixed on the guy specially the girls, hyoyeon also lazyly looked up to see the guy and her eyes widen not believing what she's seeing.

The guy finally reached near them and hyoyeon was still frozen like a ice, like she just seen a ghost.

The guy finally looked at hyoyeon's direction and their eyes met, he flashes his sweet smile that hyoyeon missed the most and thought she would never see again.

 

"Annyeong my dancing queen," It was Hyunjoong.

 

 

 


Here's the ending guys and im sorry if it didn't reached your expectations.

Once again thanks for all the support, subscribers and comment, I aprreciate them so much xD

See you guys next time!!! Bye bye :))