Chapter 2

Dancing Queen

The next day hyoyeon was really excited and nervous at the same time, she's still a bit embarrass about what happened last night and what hyunjoong might think of her.

As she entered the dance room, she was immedietly greeted by her bestfriend Min.

"Yah...hyoyeon-ah where have you been? this is the first time your late,"Min scolded her as she put her bag down on the bench.

"M-Miane..I slept late so..,"She reasoned out since she can't help early that night cause she kept on thinking about what happened and how happy she is.

"You slept late??Woahh..this is first..there must be some kind of reason...I am right??"Min said suspiciously as she came closer to hyoyeon smallen her eyes.

"Ani..No reason at all,"She denied then looked away hiding her smile that almost reach her ears.

"Don't lie to me...I know your hiding something....now spill it,"Min demanded as they both sat down on the bench.

"Well..you know the guy name hyunjoong?"

Min gave her a wierd look,"How can I not?you always talk about how you like him for as long as I can remember,"

"Well...last night while I was practicing...he asked if he could take me home,"They both giggled as min was also getting excited.

"So so..then what did you say?"

"What else??Of course I accepted it....but then...on the way....we also drank coffee together,"Again they giggled more loudly this time as hyoyeon continued her story.

"You pabo why did you have to do that?"Min scolded her as she told her about the things that happened last, about her kiss thinking.

"I don't know either...I really thought he would do it.....aish that is just so embarrassing,"

"Hyoyeon-ah...I think he likes you,"

"You really think so?"Hyoyeon asked her.

"Yeah..girl..why else he would take you home, have a coffee with you and also about the jacket around you...that means he likes you,"Min reassured her.

Just in time, a couple of guys also entered the dance room and hyoyeon's attention shifted towards the guy wearing a grey jacket. It was hyunjoong.

Her heart was beating so fast as hyunjoong slowly walked towards her.

"Hi, hyoyeon,"Hyunjoong greeted her as he sat down on the bench besides her.

"I better go,"Min said then stood up winking at hyoyeon.

"Oh..Hi..hyunjoong,"She smiled shyly again to him.

This also suprised hyunjoong since they were so comfortable last night but why is she still acting shy."Cute,"He thought.

"So..have you heard about the dancing queen competition this saturday?"Hyunjoong asked trying to make her comfortable again.

"Hm..De..I heard about it."She answered now getting comfortable.

"Jinjayo?..Are you planning to joi-,"

A loud voice suddenly cut him off.

"YAHH..What do you think your doing talking to my boyfriend,"A girl said with other two girls behind her.

"Hyuna..How many times do I have to tell you..im not your boyfriend...were not in a relationship,"Hyunjoong cried to her as he lean back on his seat getting annoyed.

"Of course we are oppa...you just don't want to admit it,"Hyuna told hyunjoong sweetly as she patted his hair making him roll his eyes then she turn to hyoyeon."And you..what do you think your doing flirting with my boyfriend...your not even worth being in dance club and you dare talk to my boyfriend,"

This made hyoyeon's angry rise up, she's usually quiet one and only talk so much with people she close to but she isn't a type of girl you can push around.

"Not worth being in the dance club??Maybe thats you cause everybody here knows that the only reason your in the club is because of your uncle,"Hyoyeon said back as she gave her a smirk."And im definitely better than you in dancing,"

"B-Bwo??What did you just say??Your better than me in dancing???Tskk...why don't you just prove it...lets see this saturday's dancing queen competition,"Hyuna challeged as hyoyeon was definitely not going to back down.

"Ok...I agree,"

"But there must be a conciquences for the losers,"Hyuna added."If you lose...you will leave the dance club for good,"

"Is that it?? fine...but if you lose...you'll leave hyunjoong alone and tell everybody that you and him are not in a relationship,"Hyoyeon challege back making hyunjoong turns to her.

Hyoyeon glance at hyunjoong's direction and caught him staring at her. She quickly looked away then back at hyuna.

"I agree too...I guess you'll going to have to pack your stuff soon,"Hyuna said mocking her then turns towards hyunjoong."See you later oppa,"She said again sweetly then quickly planted a kiss on his cheeks before turning around and walked away.

Hyunjoong just kept on wiping his cheeks off with his hand and as for hyoyeon, well lets just say that its seems like a volcano is about to explode as she bites on her lips, her arms turns into fists."Your really gonna get it this saturday,"She thought to herself angrily.

She was still on her angry land when hyunjoong snapped her out of it.

"Ahemm..hyoyeon..,"

She turn to look at hyunjoong and her anger slowly fading away.

"Why did you do that??you know you didn't have to,"Hyunjoong said talking about the bet she made, even she herself doesn't know why she did that, it just randomly came out of .

"Hm..well...I just wanted to help...you said you don't like her right?"Hyoyeon said making an excuse.

"Thats true but still, what if you get kicked out of the club?"He asked concernly and hyoyeon was suprised him.

"Don't worry...I'll be fine,"She reassured him with a smile,"And even if I want to back down..I can't now so,"

Seeing her smile, hyunjoong also couldn't help but also smiled.

"Hyunjoong-ah..its time to practice,"One of hyunjoong's friend called out as hyunjoong stood up.

"Looks like I have to go..."Hyunjoong said as he slowly bent down to her. Hyoyeon just sat there again frozen but not she didn't puckered her lips afraid of same thing happening again, she just closed her eyes tightly.

Hyunjoong was getting closer and closer then finally reached close enough giving her a soft peck on her cheeks, then pulled back going close to her ears."Good luck...im rooting for you win,"

 

 

 

 


Here's the chapter 2 guys!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!! xD

Again feel free to comments on what you think about this chapter I love reading them!!!