Chapter Two - An Unforgotten Loss

An Unhealed Heart

 

Chapter Two - An Unforgotten Loss

  

 

10 Years Later. (Imagine Siwon doing this, would be epic :P)

 

A young man appears from the car he was standing next to. (He was looking

at the ground remembering all those times)

He walks up to the very old tree that still lies where him and

his sister were laying that night she was kicked out of the house

because of him.

He pulls out a very old golden locket and opens it up, a picture of

Yoona, his sister smiling. Tears ran down his face while he closes

the locket. He stares into the sky with tears rolling down his face.

 

He gets back into the car and drives down to the old farm

that his father once had, now it’s full of tall grass and the shed still

in its same form but looking a little rotten. He gets out of the car

and has a look around the farm, he sits where he once sat when his sister

had a snake bite.

"Yoona, where are you, I miss you, I haven't forgotten about

you at all, I hope you haven't forgotten about me, I know I said that I would

keep you near my side and I failed, have you found love,

if you have that is good.....Yoona....."

 

 

It was morning and Choi was driving his way to work, since he is the boss of the company his father used to own, it is now his. Choi got to work and parked the car in his usual parking space.

Choi was walking to his office and Sheng bumped him in the back with the side of his arm, “Hey man, how's it going Baws” said Sheng as he laughed at Choi, “ha ha hey man, how you doing?, come in, come in” said Choi as he opened the door for both Sheng and himself, “doing fine and what about you?, hope you aren't still depressed about your little sis” asked Sheng, “doing alright I guess, but it's hard, I just wonder where she is and I miss her everday” said Choi as he went to a nearby window. As he was doing that he was searching in his pocket for the locket, “Oi, um if your trying to find your sister, I think I know a person that might be able to help you find her, my friends friend found her mother with this guy the other day and his 100% safe, um I forget his name but I think I got his info” said Sheng as he went off to search around his office for information about the man. “Hmm someone to help me find my sister” as he was thinking about what Sheng said, he slowly opened up the locket and looked at the picture, then looked out into the window to view the clear blue sky.

 

“Ok I found it” said Sheng as he handed the information to Choi “I'm a bit late and Suzzie is waiting for me” said Sheng as he bowed to Choi and walked to his office. Choi looked at the information Sheng had given him, it was a website print out of some guy and under his picture it read:

I'm the guy that can find anyone, anywhere, anytime, 100% safe no need to worry and if you call now I'll get the job done in one day.

 

What a sloppy slogan thought Choi as he read the phone number. Maybe this guy is just a fake, or maybe not, what was he going to do.

 

He got on the phone and let it ring for a while “Hello, how can I help you?” asked the person on the phone “Ahhh I'm not sure if you’re the right person to speak too, to find someone” replied Choi. “Ah so you need help finding someone, lemme see, you need to find your mother? Your father? or maybe one of your lost old girlfriends?” asked the voice on the phone, “I'm looking for my sister, if you could come to my office so I can talk with you” said Choi, “Ok but it's gonna cost ya, send me the address on email, I'll come to to ya” said the voice on the phone. Choi put the phone down and got onto the computer. He put his address on an email and sent it to the man. “I hope he will be able to help me find my sister....”.

 

It's afternoon and Choi's been waiting for the man but he hasn't come yet. “Knock, Knock. Sir a man would like to see you” said his receptionist, “Let him in thank you” said Choi. A very dark man came into Choi's view. He was all in dark clothing, everything about him was dark accept for his skin. “So your the man who can help me find my sister” asked Choi, “Ah yes I can do that, but what I need first is information about your sister, what's her name?, do you perhaps know where she used to live?” asked the dark man, “Do you have a name?” asked Choi, “Call me Lee” he replied, “Ok Lee, my sisters name is Yoona, she was taken away from me when I was 12 and I never saw her again, and I don't know where she lives now but she used to live with me” said Choi. “Hmmm so all you got is a name, I'm not sure if I can help you if I just have a name of a person” said Lee

“I need more information” asked Lee, “Um, wait a minute, I gave her a golden bracelet so that she could always remember me” replied Choi, “Hmm so a girl named Yoona with a golden bracelet” said Lee, “I'll try and find her at the best of my abilities and if I have any info I'll send them to you and the money” said Lee. Choi had cash in an envelope and gave it to Lee, “Don't worry, Chan was it, I'll find your beloved sister” said Lee as he walked off. “It’s Choi by the way” shouted Choi. Lee waved him a goodbye with a finger in the air as he was walking off.

 

That night as he was closing up the building door, he looked up into the sky and there were a lot of stars. A flashback came and he remembered Yoona's head on his shoulder next to him.

 

 

Choi was driving in his car and came to a very beautiful garden park full of beautiful flowers and a fountain in the middle. He got out of the car and walked to sit near the fountain. He saw people enjoying themselves because everyone had someone by their side.

He remembered when they were little Yoona loved the blue roses, and how she looked good with it in her hair, she looked as if she was the most beautiful-list thing in the world. As he sat their gazing at the beautiful flower garden, fireworks flew into the sky as if it was a magical night for everyone except for him.

 

He walked around the garden park and gazed through the night sky while couples passed him, he remembered that one time he had with sister when their father took them to a park like the one he was at.

 

Choi was driving home to get some sleep and he got out of the car and went inside his house.

He was in his pyjamas and got into bed and looked sad.

 

2 days later.

 

Choi was in his office working, *Ring, ring, ring* he picked up the phone, “Head of FF speaking” said Choi, “Hello Choi, this is Lee, I got some info on your sister, but I don't see no golden bracelet, she lives with two people and if I am right with her parents, I had sent 2 people to go check her out for me and they say it could be her, I'll send you info and photos to see if she is your sister Yoona” said Lee as he hanged up the phone. Choi put the phone down and used the computer. An email from Lee came, there were so many pictures of a girl who he did not recognise due to he had never seen her face since that incident. It was a beautiful girl, a picture of Yoona he thought. The address and everything was there, there was also a note.

To Choi, my men I work with told me this could be the right person because

she was 12 and taken in. I'm not 100% sure this is your sister but you may have to check it out for yourself.

 

 

Choi was excited, he wrote down the address, put on his coat and headed for his car. As he got there he opened his car and started the engine. He headed for the house Yoona was living at. “Could this really be Yoona, it has to be”.

 

 

 

He parked the car near an empty car spot. It was a house near a hotel. He walked to the main garden gates of the house and opened them. He walked towards the house and knocked on the door. An old lady answered the door “Yes, how can I help you?” asked the old lady, “Hello, um sorry to interrupt you but I'm looking for someone who maybe and might still be living here” replied Choi, “Who?” asked the old lady, “her name is Yoona” replied Choi. The old lady quickly replied “Yoona you say, nope never herd of her maybe try a different house” said the old lady as she closed the door behind herself. “No Yoona?” “But how can this be.....Lee told me this was the right place that Yoona was living at....” as Choi walked slowly back to his car.

Meanwhile the old lady was calling “Julie come here” asked the mother. It was the girl from the picture “what now mother” asked Julie. “That man outside wanted to find Yoona, do you know who he is?” asked her mother, “I don't know who he is and why is he looking for Yoona, his kinda cute, I should go talk to him” said Julie as she put on her red coat and headed for the doors. “Hey what do you think you’re doing Julie, you don't know who he is” said her mother. She walked outside and shouted “Hey You”, as Choi was about to get into his car he turned to look and he thought it was Yoona. “Yoona is that you” asked Choi, “Errrr, Yes it’s me” replied Julie as she walked down to meet Choi. “Do you remember me” asked Choi, “Ummm” “It's me Choi, Yoona have you forgotten about me” said Choi, “No, no I would never forget someone like you, it’s just that it had been a long time” said Julie.

 

Note Julie is Yoona's sister and she and her don't get that well long together because she was always jealous of Yoona.

 

Yoona was down the street and she saw her sister Julie talking to a strange man she had never seen before, as she got closer she looked at him and Choi looked at her. Yoona headed towards into the hotel near Julies parents house.

 

“Yoona I've missed you for so long, I can't believe I found you” said Choi as he stared at Julie, “well I've missed you to Choi and you look more handsome then ever” said Julie as she brushed her hair. Choi grabbed her hand “Yoona you truly look beautiful” said Choi and as he said that Julies face turned red.

 

Yoona was a cleaner, a servant in the hotel her parents were under control of. When she had finish her job at the hotel she was walking in the dark towards her apartment. It always took her around an hour to get to the hotel she was living at.

 

(A few hours back)

 

Choi had asked Julie out to dinner and it was a date, he wanted to be with her sister but Julie never knew that Choi was Yoona's brother. “Choi, I had a wonderful time, thank you very much for this evening” said Julie, “Yeah, me too Yoona, I had a pretty wonderful time also” said Choi as they were driving back to Julie's house. As Choi stopped in front of Julie's house, he got out quickly and opened the door for her. Julie got out of the car and bowed to Choi, “thank you Choi” said Julie smilingly. Choi bowed back and gave her a kiss on her cheek, Julie blushed and walked towards the house. Choi waved at her and went back into his car. As Choi drove off, Julie waved goodbye.

 

(When Choi and Julie were out for dinner)

 

Meanwhile Yoona was eating at a nearby food court, eating noodles after she had finished cleaning her parents house. She just sat and was slowly stirring the noodles around just wondering. As she paid for the bowl of noodles she had eaten from, she slowly walked back to her apartment, gazing into the sky, looking at the moon and wondering still about Choi, remembering what Choi had said to her, “ I will always be with you, keep you warm forever, and never let anyone hurt you” and while she was remembering what Choi had said to her, she had some tears roll down her face. As she got to her apartment she sat in the chair near the open window and cried as she opened up her golden locket.

 

 

Yoona was cleaning outside of the house, weeding the gardens and watering the plants. “Cough” she herd, it was that strange man she saw a few days ago. Choi walked up to the open door and saw Yoona just weeding the garden, “Hey um have you seen Yoona?, I'm taking her out” asked Choi, “Yoona? But what do you mean you're looking for Yoona?” asked Yoona, "well your sister Yoona is going on a date with me” replied Choi, Yoona was shocked.