『 t w o 』

\\ A T R A C T I O N //

Just wh does he think he is, anyway?
Chapter two | Attraction 

 

 

I wanted to kill him.

Not only was he the most arogant, rude and annoying person I had ever encountered, but to top it all off he was thrashing everyone. I stared at my cards, focusing on them and not at him. HimChan leaned back into his seat with a sigh, his arm brushing against mine as he did so.

"Yah! Don't know why I bothered asking you to play." He groaned. 

"Me either. He always wins." DaeHyun sighed as he slapping his cards down on the table. 

"I'm gonna get another drink." YoungJae spoke, and DaeHyun's eyes went to his own empty bottle.

"Me too. Anyone else want one?" He offered, raising to his feet. I shook my head.

"Get me another beer, please." HimChan asked, still lazing. 

The boys left, and suddenly I was left alone with HimChan, JunHong and the . 

"I've changed my mind. Could you catch up and ask them to get me a beer?" asked HimChan.

"Why me~" HimChan complained, though I noticed he was already rising to his feet.

"Just go." Was all he grunted. 

HimChan turned towards me with a smile.

"I'll be right back. Sure you don't want another drink?" I shook my head, and he headed out of the room to catch up to YoungJae and DaeHyun.

An awkward silence followed as his exit, and I glanced at JunHong nervously. He looked back and smiled shyly, shuffling.

"Um... I'm gonna uh, go dance." He said at last, brushing his blond locks from his eyes. He seeme to be waiting for something.

"Sure." Was all the said, and JunHong give me another smile before rushing out of the room, his movements a little awkward with his huge height. 

Then, the situation truly went downhill, as the 's intense stare focused soley on me. I jolted at the sudden eyecontact after almost an hour of avoidance, though couldn't deny that it also made my heart race. Disgust, I reminded myself. It's racing with absolute disgust at the guy. 

"You're really worming your way in, aren't you?"

"Excuse me?" I blinked, taken back by his cold tone. 

"I'll tell you this only once, so listen closely." He sat forward, his elbows resting on his knees. "I know girls like you, and I know what you're after. If you think for one moment I'm gonna sit back and let you charm your way in and hurt my boys, then you have another thing coming. It's my job to protect them from little... Ah, what's the word?." He stumbled for a word, before clicking his fingers. "Ah yeah, fangirls like you. So, back. Off." 

"Oh, wow." I muttered. "You really are a complete and utter ." Now it was his turn to be surprised. "That can't come as a shock to you, considering." I added, gesturing to the whole of him.

"Whatever. Just remember what I said." He grumbled, picking up his iPod. 

"Oh I will, and i'll also remember how stupid you look right now. Seriously, I didn't even think it was possible for one person to be so much of an absolute bastard, but you, well, you've managed it. Really, congratulations." I clapped my hands slowly. 

"What?" He demanded, putting down his iPod. 

"You heard me, and believe me, I have no trouble repeating it as many times as you'd like, nor do I have any trouble telling you this;" I stood up and pointed at him furiously. "You need to stop with your high and mighty attitude, because I can promise you, I won't be putting up with much more of it."

"Oh yeah?" He laughed. "And what you gonna do about it, eh?" 

I smiled sweetly, grabbed my three quarter full glass and hurled the contents over him with a flick of my wrist. He gasped as the ice and cold liquid splashed across his face, and lept to his feet. I shoved him back down onto the sofa and leaned towards him furiously, one hand on the sofa beside his head and the other resting on his chest, holding him down.

"That's only the beginning. Keep up with your bad attitude to me and I'll show you how much of an anti fangirl I can be, you Bastard!" I warned him hotly before turning on my heel and stalking from the room, leaving him and his annoying wide eyed expression behind. 

Round one: Hana. 

 

。。。。。。。。。。。。

 

"You want to leave now?" Min asked from the ladies toilets. 

We were stood at the sinks playing with our hair. 

"Yeah, I do. This parties too lame."

"You think this is lame?" She laughed. "Damn, you're the only girl I know who calls a V.I.P celebrity party lame."

"And you love me for it." She shrugged, accepting this. 

"Then what do you have in mind?" She asked, touching up her concealer.

"Let's hit a proper club. I'm in the mood for music with a good beat drop and guys who aren't prettier than me."

"I know right?" She giggled. "Did you see Myungsoo? He's like... Even better looking in person. How is that possible?"

"It's one of two possible things." I drawled. "Either all kpop idols sacrifice s and bathe in their blood for their youthful and perfect appearances, or..."

"... Or?" Min grinned.

"Or, they all know some really great surgeons." I shrugged. 

"Jong-In better not have had surgery." She seethed. "I'll kill him!" 

"Good." I noted, pouting my lips before slipping the lipgloss back into my bag. "Because what's so great about looking the same as everyone else?"

"Exactly." She agreed, hooking her arm through mine. "We're all unique. Come on, bestie." She smiled. "Let's go find us a club of guys who won't better us in the looks department, hmm?"

"Yes please." 

Inside the V.I.P club, the music was still pounding, and as we moved through the crowd, HimChan caught up with us.

"Hey ladies, we're heading back up. Wanna join?" JongUp was with him and he was watching Min shyly for her answer. 

"Nah, we're out." Min motioned towards the door. "We're gonna hit up another club." HimChan pouted.

"Aww why? Why not just stay here? I mean, there's free drinks, good music-"

"It's just not our scene." I interrupted. "But thanks anyway. Maybe well catch you round." I grabbed Min's hand and began pulling her through the crowds towards the door. 

"Hey, dold up! Wait!" I paused as a hand grasped mine. "Then, if you won't stay... Can i at least have your number?" HimChan asked.

I faltered. 

I liked him, he was funny, cocky and definitely the life of a party and a smooth talker, but I most certainly didn't like him like that. He must have seen it in my look.

"As friends. I mean, we could be friends." He then sugested.

"Here, have my number." Min sugested. "Hana left hers at the apartment like an idiot."

She read held out her phone towards JongUp, who paused, staring at her. She gave him a pointed look, and he scrambled to get his phone from his pocket. Both HimChan and i exchanged an amused look.

"Well, talk to you guys later." Min called, time pulling me away.

I followed her and we hopped into a waiting taxi outside, away from the staring fans. Once inside, she looked at me seriously.

"So... Why are we really leaving in such a hurry?" 

I sighed. Min knew me far too well. 

"Because I had a bit of a... Bust up with the ."

"Who? The one you spilt your drink down of?" I nodded. " I asked JongUp about him, he's their Leader and the oldest. He was in some sort of underground hip hop crew before he was signed with TS."

"That doesn't make him any less of an -"

"His name is Bnag Yong Guk." She laughed, cutting me off. "And he has a reason to be how he is. Aparently they had an incident a few months back where a fan got friendly with HimChan at a performance, and he invited her backstage to see them perform. She then put something in his drink, and it made him really sick."

"So... What? That excuses the Assho-" She narrowed her eyes. "- Ugh, Yong Guk's, attitude towards me? Did he think i spilt the drink on him to get close to HimChan and hurt him?"

Min shrugged.

"I dunno, but aparently HimChan gets the most threats from Saesang fans, so he was probably just wary, especially since you just suddenly turned up after it in their V.I.P rooms."

"Aish, it's rediculous!" I exclaimed, puffing the hair from my face where it had fallen. "He was being an even before all that, when I spilt the drink!"

"Aparently fans do that, too, for an excuse to touch them and wipe it off. He probably thoughts that's what you were up too..."

"... And then I showed up at the V.I.P room." I finshed for her, groaning. "Ugh, It's all one huge misunderstanding!"

"I know. But anyway, it's not like you're ever gonna see him again, right?"

"Right." I agreed. 

"So... Which club you wanna go too?" She asked. 

"Honestly? I just wanna curl up at home and watch a movie." I admitted. "And anyway, I need to update my bloggers about tonight."

"Oh no you don't. Just because you had one bad experience with Yong Guk-Oppa, you better not go slating him on your blog!" She warned.

"Please. I'm more mature than that." I sniffed.

But in truth, she had caught me. I had planned to write an article about the arogant leader, but I supposed she was right. It was all one huge misunderstanding and I'm sure when he finds out who I am, what I do and understands that I wasn't a star struck fan or some Saesang, he'll apologise. 

 


 

✔ You becoing tongue tied
- How to tell s/he likes you -
 

Authors note:

Hehe, the next chapter will be fun. What do you all think of the misunderstanding?

(BABY's you will remember the incident during the POWER performance when poor Channie was poisioned by a fan :( )