First Meetings and Bad Impressions

First Aid 101

Luhan had entered Konkuk University as a second year student, he spent his first year in Beijing University mastering the Korean language before he decided he was ready to transfer to a Korean institute.

His welcoming commitee consisted of a tall gangly first year with crazy hair who shook his hand so enthusiastically it felt as if his arm was about to pop its socket and a boy who looked like he belonged in the university's prospectus book. It wasn’t until later on in the first week that Luhan first stumbled upon his soul mate.

Chanyeol, his guide had finally brought Luhan around to the University’s Sports Centre and they were in the middle of passing through the changing rooms when a shrill scream filled the air almost giving Luhan a heart attack. Luhan jumped hand flying to his chest in an attempt to calm down his racing heart. He looked at Chanyeol who only grinned maniacally as the screaming increased.

“Don't worry that's just Minseok Sunbae, he must have just finished soccer practice.”

Chanyeol continued walking unperturbed, but Luhan’s feet was frozen to the floor fascinated by the voice now chanting something along the lines of ‘mama’ and ‘turn back’.

“Sunbae?” Luhan started turning to Chanyeol who was looking at him expectantly before gesturing at him to follow. He nodded trailing after Chanyeol who wanted to show him the fields.

By the time the two returned to the locker rooms it was silent. Luhan didn’t know why his heart sank, but it did. He rounded the corner ahead of Chanyeol and let out a gasp at the sudden and unexpected exposure of bare skin in front of him. The boy in front of him looked over his shoulder at the sound, his eyes widened when he saw Luhan. He let out a mortified squeak trying to pull his boxer on quickly.

Luhan tried his hardest but for some odd reason he couldn't tear his eyes away from the milky white buns on display in front of him.

“Baozi,” he murmured almost breathlessly.

-

 

“You said your name was Kim Jongin!”

Jongin nodded slowly trying not to flinch at the booming voice. He inwardly grimaced as the other boy scrambled to his feet, he did not expect the boy to be tall. Jongin himself used to be one of the tallest boys in his high school, but now he felt like a midget. The boy’s face split into a smile and he looked so happy Jongin was surprised his ears didn't start flapping.

“Great! My name is Park Chanyeol, I'm part of Konkuk University’s welcoming committee. I was supposed to show you around the administration building but because of an earlier mishap I'm not allowed to go in there anymore,” Chanyeol admitted somewhat sheepishly.

Jongin opened his mouth to ask but shut it again deciding he didn't want to know what the giant did to be banned from the administration building.

“But don't worry Soosoo will show you around that building instead.”

Jongin felt his heart sink he didn't think he wanted to meet anyone called Soosoo especially if he was a friend of Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol led the first year through the campus and Jongin couldn't help but take in his surroundings comparing it to all of the schools he went to previously, a small pained yelp brought him back to the present.

He turned to Chanyeol who was bent over a fallen body apologizing profusely. Jongin caught the word Soosoo and he craned his neck trying to see past Chanyeol curious. Chanyeol’s hand was slapped away.

“I can get up myself!”

A face came into view as the boy stood up and Jongin felt his breath leave him it was as if he was the one that had just been bowled over instead. Soosoo’s wide eyes narrowed at Chanyeol who apologized again.

“Just because I'm short doesn't give you the right to run me over,” he said heatedly brushing off the dust on his pants. Chanyeol shook his head vigorously,

“No, no, I swear I didn't see you!” Jongin could tell Chanyeol wasn't lying plus Soosoo was a bit on the cute side.

Soosoo and Chanyeol’s heads whipped in his direction simultaneously startling him. Chanyeol looked at him pityingly while Soosoo glared.

“Um… I’m guessing I said that out loud,” Jongin guessed. Chanyeol nodded.

“I'm really sorry Soosoo!” Jongin quickly said when Chanyeol shot him a look that clearly told him to beg. “I didn't mean to call you short.”

Soosoo folded up the sleeves of his plaid shirt slowly.

“Jongin-shi, was it?”

Jongin nodded hesitantly picking up on the dangerous tone in Soosoo’s voice.

“First of all, my name is Kyungsoo and second of all I don't appreciate being called cute.” Chanyeol latched onto Kyungsoo screeching at Jongin to run while he held Kyungsoo back.

Jongin took one look at the fuming petite boy dwarfed by Chanyeol’s height and broke into a dopey smile it was so adorable. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and he struggled in Chanyeol’s arm.

“What? Dwarfed? Adorable? Park Chanyeol, you tall freak let me go so I can kick his !”

Chanyeol let out a pained groan as Kyungsoo stomped his tiny feet on his. Kyungsoo stopped moving staring at Jongin incredulously.

“Did you just call my feet tiny?” Chanyeol internally wept,

“Please Jongin-shi run away. Transfer if you have to-argh!”

Jongin began running as Kyungsoo bit Chanyeol’s hand. He shook his head as he ran away, he should really learn to think quietly.

-

Jongin let out a melodramatic sigh, he was absolutely smitten with Do Kyungsoo. Any free time he had was dedicating to following Kyungsoo making sure the older boy was okay or in his bratty roommate Sehun’s case stalking Kyungsoo to make sure everyone else stayed away.

He was currently walking behind Kyungsoo who was making his way to the cafeteria to meet his friends for lunch. Kyungsoo stopped walking when a boy joined him.

Jongin dove behind a bush knocking heads with the other occupant behind it. The two just stared at each other silently before Jongin glanced in Kyungsoo’s direction. The pretty boy’s eyes narrowed at Jongin,

“Why are you looking at my baozi?!” He demanded, Jongin’s brows furrowed

“What? Who?”

“My baozi!” The boy repeated pointing at Kyungsoo.

Jongin’s eyes narrowed into slits. No way in hell was he about to give up his Kyungsoo Sunbae to a pretty boy.

“He's mine!” Jongin argued. Pretty boy shook his head.

“He’s mine!” He hissed, “and this is my stalking bush so shoo!”

He kicked Jongin surprisingly hard for someone his size sending Jongin tumbling backwards onto the pathway. Jongin let out a growl tackling the boy in retaliation. The two broke out into a scuffle and started rolling around.

“Yah! Yah! Break it up!”

Someone grabbed Jongin’s collar pulling him away from the scratching pretty boy. Jongin turned to glare at the person who interrupted them but fell silent as he spotted Kyungsoo beside said boy.

“Baozi!” The boy let Jongin go before turning to the pouting pretty boy.

“Luhan-shi, another fight?” He asked obviously disappointed.

Luhan bit his lower lip and Jongin smiled realizing something. Kyungsoo wasn't boazi! His friend was. Luhan sniffled pathetically,

“He started it!” He said pointing to the still smiling Jongin. Kyungsoo let out a scoff,

“I should have known.” He muttered, Jongin’s smile dropped and he shook his head.

“No it's a misunderstanding! I-“

“What's going on here?” A new voice asked.

“A misunderstanding apparently,” the boy Luhan called baozi said turning to smile at the newcomer. He smiled back before pinching Kyungsoo’s cheek.

“Why the sour face?” Kyungsoo swatted his hand away Jongin noted with glee. The boy let out a huff before he smiled again.

“Let’s eat out today it's on me.” The sides of Kyungsoo’s lips lifted slightly.

“Really?” He asked cutely, the boy nodded wrapping an arm around Kyungsoo.

“Of course, I want to treat my favorite dongsaeng and hyung to something good.”

The trio left forgetting the previous fighting duo and that was the day Luhan and Jongin swore to hate Kim Junmyeon forever.



a//n: Hey y'all!!!!! Thank you all for commenting and suscribing!! I couldn't leave you all hanging so here's an update!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! the next one will introduce more members :)