First Aid 101

First Aid 101

“Welcome to first aid 101!”

Kyungsoo and Minseok rolled their eyes at the chirpy greeting. If it was up to them they would be having a free period, but unfortunately they were stuck with a compulsory first aid class with an overly cheerful Physical Ed. teacher.

They took a seat at the back, a safe distance away from the throng of Professor Jung’s fan girls in the front.

Kyungsoo let out an exaggerated miserable sigh sounding more like a whale than a human before dropping his head down onto his table’s surface. Minseok rubbed his back,

“It’s alright Soo, it's just for two hours.” He cooed at his favorite dongsaeng. Kyungsoo turned his head sideways to look at Minseok, his hyung smiled at the pout on his face,

“Two hours is too long,” Kyungsoo complained as he lifted his head off the table sitting upright in his chair.

“At least we’re together,”

Kyungsoo managed to smile weakly in response his hyung was right the sophomores and juniors rarely had classes together. The smile on his face however, disappeared and he let out a groan when he saw the two laughing boys that entered the classroom. Minseok stiffened as they came towards the two of them.

“Baozi!”

This time he was the one who let out a sigh.

“Good morning Luhan, Jongin.”

Jongin ignored him in favor of harassing Kyungsoo who swatted his wandering hands away irritated.

“Seriously if you don’t stop I'm going to file a restraining order, Kai.”

Jongin’s lips puckered together unhappily.

“Call me Jongin, hyung!”

Kyungsoo ignored him and turned to Minseok, his eyes widened when he saw Luhan draped over Minseok’s lap purring happily.

“Don't ask, Soo.”

His hyung warned as Kyungsoo opened his mouth ready to ask,

“Okay class today we’ll learn CPR!!” Professor Jung announced clapping his hands together trying to get their attention, he paused looking around the room. “Umm, but because there are no dummies I suggest you all pair up wisely now.”

Everyone shot to their feet fighting for partners. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as all the girls got partnered up quickly. He instinctively reached out for Minseok only to grab thin air he turned confused, Luhan glared at him arms wrapping around Minseok’s upper body immobilizing him.

“I’ve told you countless of times Do Kyungsoo, Baozi is mine!”

“My name’s Minseok,” The boy was ignored.

“Fine,” Kyungsoo growled upset, he saw Jinki hyung somewhere in the room. He searched for the boy but to his dismay soccer captain Minho already had an arm around him.

“I guess it's you and me,” Jongin whispered into his ear excitedly. Kyungsoo took a deep calming breath and tried to look around for another partner, but Jongin was already pulling him to the front where Professor Jung was going to give a short demonstration. Kyungsoo tugged his arm free from Jongin’s hold and rushed forward leaving the boy behind.

“Professor Jung! Can I use your dummy after you're done?” he asked hopefully. Professor Jung shook his head,

“I don't have a dummy either Kyungsoo,” Kyungsoo frowned,

“Then who are you-“

The door opened and a grumpy Professor Shim entered.

“Make it fast Jung!” he snapped.

“That's not what you said yesterday.” Professor Jung avoided the book Professor Shim threw his way with a cheeky grin. Professor Shim rolled his eyes and sat at the edge of the teacher’s table acting out all of the schoolgirls’ fantasies in front of them and grossly enough Kyungsoo noted a squealing Luhan’s.

Professor Jung cleared his throat grin gone seemingly unhappy by the amount of squeals Professor Shim emitted from loosening his tie slightly.

“Okay guys push the tables aside, we’ll all take turns pretending to be the dummy. Those who are the dummy lay down straight on the floor.” He waited until everyone was settled.

“Great, okay, just an advice to make things more comfortable for the dummies. When your partners breathe air into you try and inhale the air and vice versa.”

“Isn't that dangerous,” Kyungsoo whispered to Minseok, “don't we exhale carbon dioxide?”

Luhan pulled Minseok closer to him pressing their cheeks together. “Baozi doesn't have to worry about anything, I exhale love!” he cried making Minseok flinch.

“Mr Lu!” Luhan clamped his mouth shut and sent an apologetic look towards Professor Jung who shook his head slightly before officially starting the class.

-

“Don't you guys have first aid?” Junmyeon asked Kyungsoo and Minseok who had just joined him in the library. Kyungsoo scowled while Minseok turned beet red and rushed to cover his slightly swollen lips, paranoid.

“We did,” Kyungsoo said slowly, “until class was dismissed because of hyung!”

Minseok started to stutter.

“It was all Luhan’s fault!” He protested embarrassed ducking as heads turned their way.

Junmyeon grinned knowing of the Chinese boy’s infatuation with Minseok. He turned to Kyungsoo urging him to continue.

“We were supposed to learn CPR, but all I remember is Luhan and hyung making out. It was gross!” Kyungsoo shuddered at the mental image before the scowl on his face deepened.

“Then that idiot Kim Jongin tried to take advantage of the situation and tried to kiss me as well!” he seethed.

“Professor Jung and Professor Shim had to tear Kyungsoo off Jongin.” Minseok gushed like a proud parent as he excitedly recounted the story to Junmyeon who had suddenly gone quiet.

“I thought you were going to kill him!”

“I was,” Kyungsoo said completely serious. Junmyeon frowned as he tried to sort out his thoughts,

“The freshman, Kim Jongin tried to kiss you?” he asked tone laced with disbelief.

“Yeah, I know. Gross right?”

Junmyeon nodded stiffly and Minseok internally sighed, obvious Junmyeon was obvious too bad oblivious Kyungsoo was oblivious.



A/N:Harro guys!!! Hahahaa I just wanted to write a little something to keep the creative juices in my brain flowing.  However, because it was so much fun to write I might just consider expanding this AU. Doesn’t necessarily have to be a continuation of this scenario, but just random pieces of Kaisoo and Xiuhan put into different situations. Any thoughts on this??