Forgive & Forget: Because It's Christmas [2/2]

Kencentric One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pair: KEo + OT6

Part 2

>> Part 1<<

(A/n: Please click and re-read for the story adjustments in general.)

When morning comes, Taekwoon practically bolts out of his room as he found himself alone in it. He meets Hakyeon at the hallway—spatula and small bowl secured on his side—in his relief, although his face was still in an obvious frown because Jaehwan was still nowhere in sight.

“He’s playing with Hyuk and Hongbin in the living room,” their motherly leader smiles all knowingly as he led the main vocal towards the kitchen. “Pancakes?”

“Yes, thanks,”

“Morning hyung” Hongbin cheerfully greets him in between chuckles. 

“Morning,”

 “Taekwoonie hyung!” Jaehwan chirps lively while riding on Hyuk’s back. “Hyukkie hyung gae(dog), Jaehwannie wants to go there!”

“Roger!” Hyuk barks a little and crawls his way towards the kitchen. Hakyeon was quick to react to snap a photo at the two, squealing like a school girl.

“Be careful,” Taekwoon goes over, smiling and ruffling Jaehwan’s hair. “Where’s Wonsik?”

“Oh he’s talking with manager hyung,“

“THANK ME! We can go to the amusement park! The manager reserved the first two hours for us to play around before it publically open for the day!” Wonsik comes in, smiling triumphantly.

“Asa!” Hyuk and Hongbin cheerd in unison, swinging Jaehwan.

Taekwoon just froze on his spot, slightly confused at what he was hearing. “What going on?”

“We decided to go out and have fun. It’s been awhile too!” Wonsik explains in pure glee as he joins the magnaes happy dance.

Hakyeon brushed shoulders with Taekwoon, pulling him aside for awhile. “It’s for Jaehwan’s sake,”

“Huh?”

“Did you notice anything different from him?” Hakyeon asks in a whisper.

“Nope…”

 Can Jaehwan ride the car?!

You can ride all the cars—

And the horses too!

Wonsik hyungie looks like a horsey!

Yah!

“He’s acting like a kid…” Taekwoon trails off, unsure. Hakyeon frowns and shakes his head slightly.

“He’s becoming one,”

“What do you mean?”

“When he woke up awhile ago, he’s already acting like that. I thought he was only playing around but when I looked at him more closely he even looked younger than he was last night. Wonsik noticed it too,”

“What’s happening to him then?” Taekwoon only asked another question, unable to smile at the playful scene in front of him anymore.

“It’s just our hunch and we’re not blaming you or anything at all but…” Hakyeon pauses with an apprehensive look as he tries to make eye contact with Taekwoon’s naturally cold orbs.

“But?”

“But if Hongbin’s inference was right.  Jaehwan’s state now was caused by you upsetting him yesterday.”

“Seriously?” Taekwoon raises his eyebrows, clearly offended.

“Well, I… I mean we aren’t so sure, okay?” Hakyeon mutters lowly as he starts serving the pancakes properly with Taekwoon half heartedly helping him out by bringing the plates to him.

“Well nothing eventful happened yesterday besides you blatantly telling him you hate him which obviously made him upset. You also almost dropped him on the floor which made him upset again…and causing him to get a little bit younger today?”

Hakyeon serves the last two pancakes on the plate, suddenly turning his look of concern to a wide smile as Jaehwan ran behind him to hide from the rapper.

“Go away Kim Ravi or I’ll hit your horsey face!” Jaehwan giggles as he pokes his head to the side of Hakyeon’s thigh, sticking his tongue out at the humiliated rapper.

“Hyung!” Wonsik stomped his feet, looking betrayed.

“What? You want to get hit with a ladle?”

Hongbin and Hyuk laughed loudly on the floor, amused at their rapper’s new found misery. Wonsik quickly turns to them, unable to go after their sassy leader, and wrestled the two; each receiving a big noogie from him.

“Hyungie will ride the horse with Jaehwannie right?” Jaehwan asks innocently, tugging on Taekwoon’s sleeves and snapping the lanky male back to reality.

Hakyeon glances at Taekwoon and gives him an encouraging smile. The stoic vocal sighs deeply before cracking a smile of his own and picking the kid up in his arms, hugging Jaehwan’s small frame gently.  

“Of course,”

 

 

Dance to the left, to the right
You make me feel alive, alive
Wonderful tonight, night (너와 함께)

이 밤 너무나 좋은 날 이렇게
Rock ur body body
Rock ur body body

Jaehwan sings a long with the members in the van loudly. He was sitting on Hongbin’s lap, facing Hyuk and Wonsik who was dancing along with their second single, Rock Your Body, that was playing for the fourth time on Taekwoon’s mp3 because Jaehwan enjoyed their driving dance movement.

 “Again!” Jaehwan pipes up lively, clapping his hands together. 

“Let’s play it later, okay? We’re already here~” Hakyeon coos, patting Jaehwan’s head.

“Ahjussi I’ll just message you when we’re ready to go back. Thanks.”

“Sure.” Their hired driver for the day replied as he finished taking out the boys’ bags out of his trunk. It was a good thing that their manager was out for the holidays too.

 

“Let’s go!”

They all hop out the van and entered the amusement park, breaking the silence of the place with their excitement. Jaehwan was perched on their magnae’s shoulders with Hongbin and Wonsik, holding his hand on either side to keep him steady on Hyuk’s back.

“I know you’re worried right now but—” Hakyeon nudges Taekwoon who was falling behind them. “—try to have fun too!”

Taekwoon can only flinch and glare at Hakyeon’s fleeting back as the latter punched his shoulder hard before following the magnae line. If he was in his usual mood he would’ve beat the crap out of their leader already but he doesn’t do that. He just stayed behind; watching their every move like he does most of the time. Only this time, it wasn’t because they look like a bunch of idiots but because of feeling overly cautious of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter