.3

Autumn Breeze

MyungSoo's POV 

I walked out of the class room, confused of what exactly happened. I know I told that girl not to hand out with us anymore, without reason. And she agreed? Poor people. I hate them. So tricky and full of lies. I sighed and pulled out a little picture I keep for good luck. It was a childhood friend, her father and me. Pity I can't remember her name, but I should. Especially what I went through with her.

Flash Back

I was about 8 or so, and she was nearly 7. It was in mid Febuary, a snowy evening. She invited me to go ice skating with her and her father. He was more of our father, since he was like a father figure since my parents were very busy during this time, or any time. Her father was a manager at one of my fathers buildings, so the lived in a sort of higher class then middle.

"Appa, can we have ice cream?" She asked grasping her father's hand. He looks at her, and we both laugh.

"Ice cream now?! It's freezing!" He said.

She pouted, and crossed her hands."But I wanna ice cream!" She whined.

I chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "How about hot cocoa?" I offered. Her face perked up, and we both looked at her father.

"Alright, go inside the cafè." He chuckled.

She smiled and held my hand. "Thank you oppa." She squealed, and dragged me in.

She started talking about various toppings she could get. I smiled and nodded. We ran ahead of her father, but it has been 15 minutes since we saw him. We weren't that far either. Though, I still kept peeking at the door. "Oppa, what's wrong?" She asked, looking at the door.

"I haven't seen Choco Appa." I said. I liked to call him that because if I went somewhere with them, we would always get chocolate. 

She nodded and hoped off her chair. "Hey! What are you doing?" I asked, making her stop at the door.

"Finding appa." She said, and left. I sighed, and slowly got off the chair.

I was mumbling something like," Aish this child." I slowly got halfway until I heard her scream. "___!" I scream running outside. She was by the door, but she was frozen in words.

"What happened?!" I asked, kneeling in front of her. Suddenly, tears started to stream down her eyes.

"A-appa!" Was what she could only say, pointing at a table a few feet away. I slowly made my way over.

"Choco Appa?" I asked, getting quieter each step. I didn't expect anything weird at first. He sat at the table, arms crossed on the table, and his head was resting.

I became closer, and got to the back of him. Nothing seemed wrong or out of place. "Choco Appa." I said in a whisper. Still no answer. I poked his back, which was a game he and ___ played. He did move, but... But.. He wasn't moving. He fell to the rest of the stone seat. The light was dim, but this dark substance was splattered all over himself.

"APPA!!!!!" She screamed, running over to us. Nothing.

"APPA WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" She screamed shaking him, nothing. My eyes widened as I saw the substance clearly.

"___ go inside." I commanded, but she didn't listen.

"Appa!! Wake up!" She screamed over and over.

"HE'S NOT GOING TO WAKE UP SO GO INSIDE!" I screamed, grabbing her by the waist, and dragging her inside the cafè.

She squirmed in my arms, screaming. "Appa! APPA!"

I told the lady upfront and she called the police fast. I was told to keep her inside when the police came. He died, murdered really. By a homeless man, that was mugging him. They found the man in an alley across the street. The gun that was stolen and everything. It pointed to the man.

End

Seeing her cry, seeing him dead, all because of the greedy poor man. It sickens me. I never saw her after that. Her mother had left long ago, so she was sent to and orphanage. I don't know what she's doing now. I don't know.

Knowing that poor girl is here too, makes me think of them. How someone of her kind stripped a happy family of everything. Stripped me of my closest friend. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

i hoped you liked it, sorry it was Soo short.