.11

Autumn Breeze

It's been a few weeks, and the leak at the school finally was fixed. "Hey, noona!" SungJong called up and ran up to her. She gave him her warm smile she does with a group of friends and waves.

"Hello dongseangie. How have you been?" She replied with a formal matter, but still with the goofy pet name.

"It's just dongseang, not 'dongseangie' noona. People will think we are siblings or something. I have been well. How's the head?" She shrugged and they continued their conversation back to their classes.

"Yah! Kim MyungSoo!" SungGyu shouted and ripped the sheets off of the sleeping man. MyungSoo groaned and leaned over. "MyungSoo, get your up from that bed now! You're going to be late! The school has been fed up with you! Do you want to get thrown out?!" SungGyu continued to lecture and pull him out of bed. Finally, the tired stubborn "man" got up from his bed and got ready as SungGyu began to fret over every little detail.

"Yah, hyung! Why are you so whiney lately? Why aren't you at school as well?" MyungSoo confronted while brushing his teeth. SungGyu sent him a small death glare,but did answer.

"Because stupid, it's the testing today. Mine isnt until like 10:00. You have known this for weeks now! God, even SoHee remembered! I want everything here to be perfect so I dont have to fret over anything while I'm taking the test! Omo! Omo! MyungSoo you need to catch the bus now. Gah!~~~~" The elder continued to rant in frustration.

SoHee?

"YAH! Kim MyungSoo, did you not just hear one word I just said?! Are you deaf or something?!" The elder continued to lecture. Suddenly the door slammed and he was gone.

MyungSoo waited unpatiently as the bus halted to every stop. Something about her was different. Really different. Thinking about every meeting with her sent him into a tizzy. "Doll. Pet. Obedience. Funny, Loving. Goofy. Doll once more?" He labled all the personalities of her he had met.

"Seoul University. We have just arrived at Seoul University." The speakers rang out from above. MyungSoo snapped out quickly from his trance and ran out the door. He made it into his class room right before the bell rang. His teachers sent him some disappointed glare, but then again they couldn't complain. He was there at least.

As the teacher started the lecture, MyungSoo glanced wildly around to find SungJong. "He wasn't at the dorm." He mumbled to himself, regaining a brief memory of SungGyu doing nothing except from nagging and cleaning. Finally he found him. Middle of the classroom, instead of the back sitting along with SoHee.

Instantly a bit of rage bursted in his heart, though he kept his mouth. "You know she didn't do anything right?" He tried convincing himself. After all for all he knew that she was just a new student. But she was different. She was poorly. Something about her class, about her rank, about her. It irked him. "Why does he take a liking to her. There is nothing to like after all. She's just one of them. So sickly it pains me to see that with him." His thoughts finally got to him. Finally the bell rang.

SungJong was talking to SoHee in the hall, talking about topic in relation to SunMi and HyeMi. MyungSoo walked by abruptedly and made SoHee fall on her knees. "Hyung!" SungJong shouted almost immediately and help SoHee back up. MyungSoo didn't say anthing though, he just continued his stroll through the halls. Sungjong huffed in frustration as SoHee restrained him for going after.

"C'mon, let's just go back into the classroom neh? At lunch you can show me around? Just don't mind him." She said silently to a phase it sounded depressing, but her smile fooled him and they made there way back to class.

"He's denial. He's suffering with moodswing. He's jumping to conclusions. That idiot, that's not healing. That's hurting yourself more. If you have a problem with me just say so. You know who I am somewhere, why not just ask? Why not just confront me. Please, this is just too much!" Sohee rambled in her mind silently.

"Noona? you okay?" SungJong asked, bringing her out of a little zone-ing.

"Huh? Yeah,just trying to remember if HyeMi left her toy cell at my apartment." She replied with a smile.

He nodded and smiled back. "She is a cute little thing is't she."

"Yeah, my little girl," She said.