Chapter 003

Lovely House

Completely Suprised.


"Where am I?" he asking himself while having a blurry vision of the earlier knocked out by someone, mysteriously. Then, he was questioning himself in an unfamiliar house. Not one of 's or anyone that related to his knowledagable. That makes him felt worried and went to the kitchen's way.

"Where am I?" he asks, again, which made the figure that stood right in front of him; while back-facing as she got startled and jumps a bit of his uttered. She spuns around and saw the person, whom she brought home. His eyes widened when his vision became clear-up and saw her long-haired make him freezed. He is in the girl's house and he got no clue of what just happened to him.

She sighs in relief when she saw him as she patting her chest, calmly, "Ahh. You're in my house," she reply. He raised his eyebrows and try to flashes back about the fights, just now. Then, it hit him. "How?" he asks, to confirming.

"You were beaten by a group of guys and when I came to save you, you're suddenly knock out of nowhere. So, I let you stay here for a day and... sorry to say it, but I've recovered your scar and injures," she stated with a sly awkward smile, terrifiedly. He made an innocent face and rubs his nape, "O-O-Ohh... Nevermind. It's okay.. a-a-and.. t-t-thanks," he stuttering, blushing lightly. She doesn't had any clues of his tomato cheeks, so she took that as an awkward of himself.

"Arra. You may go sit on that dining table and I'll serve the ramen for you," she said, as turning back to her ramen that was almost cooked. He was about to open his mouth to ask something else but he refused when she starts to turns around to the metal bowl like she is cooking something. He slowly walks to the table, with the help of the walls to keep his balance.

She kept her corner hair to the side and took another packet of ramen into the bowl before it cooked the old ones. When she done, she took the holder of the bowl and places them on the table. It has been set, successfully. Only drinks were left. 

"Done! You can eat them, first. I'll be making a drinks," she said and he only could nodding his head without making any eye-contacts with her. He was shy, so he quickly took the chopsticks with a plate and ate the ramen. He gotten suprised by the taste of it. *Why it is taste like grandma?* he thought.

As soon as she showed up herself, he immediately puts on his usual facial expression and continued eating, like nothing's happening. She puts the glasses on the table and took the head of the metal bowl as the pedestal on her palm. They eats, quietly, when he speaks to broke the awkward silence.

"Are you the one whom save me from them?" he asks. She paused and continued to slurrp-ing before facing him but he quickly avoids from her eyes, "Yes, I am. They were too rude to call me a 'little girl'? Duh," she ate the noodles in bored. He was shocked, "Y-Y-You m-m-mean... you're the only girl in there and you could win from those 9 guys?!" he cried and stopped eating. She looks at him in curiousity. "Sure,"

He made a suprising facial and changes to exchanging the topic, "C-C-Can you... t-t-t-teach m-m-me how to fight?" he asks. She made a thinking face and looks at him back in questioned face, "Are you kidding me? They were too many and I don't find it make any sense to a group of gangster wants to bully one person like you. You must be belong to any gang, right?" she said as knitting inbetween her eyebrows.

He chuckled, awkwardly, shyly. "I-I-I knew. But I just wants to be more like a real fighter. You're too amazing to fights with a bunch of men while you were just the only one woman there," he swallowed another slurp of the noodles. She smiles in proud of his paises.

"Really? Well, I'm not sure about this but I've those skills from my martial arts activities and I gotten the interests from my grandfathers. Are you sure about it?" she asks back.

He ooh-ed. "Yes, I'm pretty sure about my decision," he said, confidently. She stopped eating because of losing some appetite by his sudden questions to her earlier, "I am fine with it but how about your gang? They will came here to pick you up tomorrow," she said. He got shocked by it. "W-W-What? D-did did yo-you...," not wanting his full sentences, she nodded to cut him off.

"A-A-Ah. But what's wrong with it?" and she shrugs. "This apartment might be far from where you living at. You won't be tiring of getting in here and back with a hard-bones, right?" she said, unconfidently of the decisions. He sighed and one idea plopped on his mind which made his facial brightened. She was cluelessly stares at his weirdo reacts. 

"I have 1 idea. How about I stay here for a while until I can recovers from the injures and practices with you?" he suggests as he accidentally leaned his back on the chair but it touches his skins and made him groans in pain. She worriedly came after him and looks for his injuring at the back. 

She shook her head, "You shall be more careful then," ... "Alright. But you didn't answer of my suggestion yet," he uttered. She stood up properly and shrugging his shoulders, "Anything you would like but don't ask something dirts," she said and went to washing the dishes on the kitchen's sink.

He happily jumps at the background but got hurts by the scar again and groaning, lowered his voice tone to not letting her knows it but too late. She can hears something from the distance, too. She smirks, at his childish-ness. 

"What a gangster boy,"

 

 

 


Duh, the chapter seems weird and short. Forgive me. ;-;