Chapter 002

Lovely House

Here Come's Trouble!


[ His POV ]

"Hey, hyung. Where are you now?" I asks Sunggyu through the phone as his voice ringing my earlobe with other members of mine. I grinning, happily to heard their laughs, it made me feels like in heaven of friendships. 

"In our usual restaurant, of course!" said Woohyun in being a disturbance of our conversations. I chuckled, "Arra. I'll be there soon," then we hung up. Don't you ask me why I didn't follow them, just now? Well, it is because I was in my workplace, where I take a position as the photographer for a model in magazine.

It was a tiring, so I used the alley to have a short-cut, when suddenly a voice screaming down into my shivers spine. I already knew who is it. My enemy- oh wait, our enemy. Infinite's enemy group, ZE:A. "," I cursed. Since they find me alone, while they had 9 members. I felt like being torn apart soon. I was about to dialing my Sunggyu's number when someone from behind catch me phone. " it,"

The leader smirks at my worrying facial expression. "Why? Is our ice king were afraid of being killed?" asked Junyoung as it made my chills firing inside of my soul. "Kill? You should be afraid of being a murderer. Why don't we play a gentle way?" I asks them in furious tone. They smirking and the guy behind threw a sidekick before I could really spunning myself to face him. It is the guy that I dislike, the most; my hard rival, Dongjun.

I was lended on the dirty grounded, groans filled in the alley. I tried to grab my back and stood up to fight them back but they were too many and this is going to be my last chance to breathing, safely, I guess? I confidently started the war when I punched on the leader's face 'till bleeding.

The other one came to throw another kicks on me as they gathering around my surrounds and should I called it, as the end of my life? No? Well, I don't know about it. We continues our fights but I'm the only that getting their kicks and punches instead of myself. I'm not ready for this yet. The painness on my back were getting harder. It is because of the scar from yesterday's war between another gangs that oftens using a swords.

When suddenly, young figure approched to the alley. I was lifelessly stood and slowly lowered my balance as I fell onto the rough ground of the parking alley as she shouts something before I felt a dark blank were in my dreams. I was knocked off.

 

[ Narrator's POV ]

"Hey, little girl? You're choosing the wrong way to go," said a guy in his twenties with a teases. She clicked on her tongue, "Who said, I'm a little girl? You all are immature enough to fight with one person. That's not fair," said Minjung, bravefully. They took a glances at each other and smirks when they turn to her gaze.

"Wanna try?" she asks, as they chuckling, "Sure, little kid," which boiled more of her bloody anger. The fight beguns again when she runs to their direction and knocking every members but when they survived to fight back, she threw her famous sidekicks to one of the member. 

Another two members gather around her and the guy that stood behind her was about to knocked her down but it was too late. She catch his arm and broke it as she opened the hole of his nose by using her two fingers and threw his body to the other two friends. She laughing for awhile when another one tried to punch on her back-head, but she did it the same before and only slapping his face until it turns redden as a tomato with her hand-mark.

They begins to have a running competition, in a hurry to their own places.

"Look! Who's the little kid, now? Huh?!" she asks as when they getting farther from her figure. She smirks and turns to the poor guy earlier. She shook on his shoulder but there was no respond from him, so she had to pulled his arm to wraps around her neck while the other left on the same spot as she help him to stand up beside her. She let his head laid on hers and bring him back to her house. It is in the apartment.

 

After a few minutes later, they arrived as she took out her key and inserted it in the hole of the knob and twisted to opened widened for them both to get in. The suite wasn't that large or even small, but fits with a single person like her. There is only one room left; which is where she usually slept at.

She placed his body on her bed and went to have a first aid kid with the basin of water and came back to the room. She afraidly unbottoned his jacket and left him with the jeans and a unsleeves singlet. She gasp but forcing herself to not paying attention to his muscles and continued her job.

She took the unused warmth towel to soaked into the basin of water and squeezing it before putting them on his forehead. Then, she open the first aid kid box and took some of the medicine to heal the wounds on his back body and the bruise that left on his face. There were also a strange bloods on his right cheekbone. She used the cotton to wipe the bloods off before it dried. 

When her face were getting closer to him, it feels like her heart fastened a beats and could jumps out in any seconds later. She focused on his bare face. He got the perfect pure skins like hers; he has a neutral beautiful eyelids, down to the tip of his nose; he has a sharp and perfect nose to be exact. And the last part was his lips; it is smelled like a strawberry, looking so soft and it can be called as the kissable lips in voting chart. 

Suddenly, she shrugs her daydreams and turning his body to the back. She saw a slight big scar that still seems so new to her; maybe yesterday? Only the blood were dried. But it still felt hurting to her thought. She cupped to not vomitting to anywhere else. So, she pinched her nose with the clip and continues.

She rubs a creams on the big scar at his back and wrapping a white bandaged around — he had to be shirtless without those singlet. After that, she putting the stuffs back to the usual places and turn the light off. She took her pajamas and change to them in another bathroom on the kitchen store.

She threw herself on the sofa and it was her favorite place; the living room. She can spends all of her time on the television when someone dringing through the phone. She pick it up and heard her drunken friends talking. "Where are you?! We were trying to find you but nothing's up!" said one of her friend, Naeun.

She shook her head at their actions, "Mian. I was on my adventure here, so I couldn't tell you when I'm going back home," she lied but now, she really in the house. "Ahh~ Well, see you later!" and they hung up. She puts the phone back on the coffee table and switched to another channel.

'Cause you're ma destiny...
Whooo... whooo.....

She heard a ringtone bringing her gaze back to alive and walks to her bedroom as she found something moving on her cabinet as she picks it up without looking at the caller ID. "Yeoboseyo?" she answered with her husky voice; after awakened from her sweet dreams, with a half-sleepy eyes.

"YAH?! NUGUYA?!"

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH MYUNGSOO?!"

"WHY ARE YOU THE ONE THAT ANSWER THE CALL?"

"ARE YOU WITH MYUNGSOO NOW?"

Those questions made her eyes widened and shouts back to calm them down. They remained silence after hearing her lion's shouts, but luckily, the guy that slept on her bed were a heavy-sleeper. 

"I'm sorry but I had to pick the call since your friend here, is faint while fighting with a group of guys and I'm the one that save him, alright? Don't think negative," she explained. They goes to 'ooh' on the phone. "Ahh.. I'm sorry to my members' reaction. But can you send me the address to your house? We'll get there tomorrow to pick him up," he said.

She nods, "Arra," and hung up when she messaged the address to her house and place the phone back to where it is just now. Then she goes back to her sofa without any protests.

Suddenly, she heard something grumbling inside of her tummy as it screamed for foods. "Argh," she forget to have her dinner, so she walks up to the kitchen and found one packet of ramen and heated the metal bowl as she puts the noodle with the seasoning before it really cooked well.

"Where am I?" a sudden low-voice speaks up, which made her jumps a little in suprised.