Drabble #1: Ideal Type

Myungsoo x Krystal

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for grammar errors. I checked it but I’m not sure, I might miss some sentences.

Also, I just made it today and everything was rush. Hope you’ll like it. :)

Another cliché story. :) Hahaha!

Words: 1, 506


“I want a girl who has long wavy hair and an innocent look.”

“I like Inoue Mao. She is a Japanese actress.”

“I like Gyuri-noona too.”

“I choose Miss A Suzy. Recently she’s starting to look like my ideal type.”

----- ----- -----

I was born to have a straight hair and not wavy. After our group done NU ABO, some netizens thinks I’m not that innocent. I look fierce in my edgy haircut and our make-up when we’re promoting that song. It’s not my fault though. I can’t also blame the company; I mean the song is really fierce for my taste. I must include the rumors about me regarding my attitude. Is it my fault that I was born to have a resting face. Do they even know what introverts mean? Sometimes they think I’m bored. Which is not, I’m listening and I’m just giving the other members a chance to talk. Even Jinri is also a victim of this stupid netizens. We don’t even know what to do and who to follow because of those annoying whiny netizens. We keep on pleasing them yet they always find something wrong with us. It’s really tiring.’

“Now, I’m having a monologue in my thoughts. Stupid Myungsoo…!” She said before she exits all the sites she opened regarding Infinite L’s ideal type.

Those are old articles yet she can’t help but get jealous. At first, it was alright for her that some L fans or Myungsoo×XX fans ship them to their favorite pairing until she started to get annoyed with the comments regarding to her especially the and shaming comments. Thankfully, L is always there to comfort her and tell her that it’s alright because he already owns the heart of Kim Myungsoo. Still, she can’t help it but get hurt for she is just a human and sensitive.

L and Krystal started dating since late 2011. The speculations regarding the picture was true, it was her. She didn’t expect it that L will give that picture as a giveaway for the fans and the lucky fan uploaded it. Thankfully, nobody buys the rumors and it just floats to whoever wanted to believe it.

Krystal was still sitting in the chair and facing the monitor of her computer. She cross her arm to her chest and pouted her lips. She was contemplating her attitude towards the latest article about “L choosing Suzy”. She’s friends with Suzy and she felt bad towards her for being the subject of her jealousy. She sighed and stands up from her chair. When she turned around, she was shocked to see L leaning his body in the door frame and arms cross. He was good looking as usual even he was just wearing a dark blue V-neck shirt, a loose black pants and a messy hair that he didn’t even bothered to comb. He was smiling at her—a mischievous smile.

“What…? Why are looking at me like that?” Krystal said as she walked towards him.

“I know what you did there… Are you jealous again Ms. Jung?” He replied with a smirk. He started poking at her cheek when Krystal stands in front of him.

Krystal pouted and glared him. He already knows what Krystal’s personality like. It is somewhat a simple joy for him when Krystal’s body language and his predictions match. Same goes for her towards him.

“Yes, I am. Are you here to apologized Mr. Kim?” Krystal said, still playfully glaring at him. L just laughed at her and shook his head. He cupped her face and gently pecked her lips with his.

“I don’t know why I should apologize, but if that will make my Soojung happy I guess I have no choice but to do it.” He said and chuckled.

He straightened himself and cleared his throat. He kneeled down on one knee which make Krystal laughed at his sudden action. He took her hands and holds it tightly.

“Very cheesy Myung… It amazed me how you always level up with your cheesy antics.” Krystal said smiling. She can’t help but cringed in his so called ‘drama’ but she loved it at the same time.

“Shhhhh... Keep quiet Soojungie. It’s my moment and all you have to do is listen. Ok?” He said and when he saw Krystal nodded to him, he started to clear his throat again. He looked directly at Krystal’s eyes.

“Jung Soojung… I’m sorry for making you jealous.” He flashed his sweetest smile to her and continued. “I don’t want to make this long cause I know you hate cheesy monologue but I just want you to know, I bet you already know this line, you own Kim Myungsoo’s heart..." he brought her right hand to his chest near his heart. "All the articles you read are just Infinite L’s ideal type...” Krystal cut him.

“But Infinite L is Myungsoo…” She muttered. L flapped their hands, a signal to hush her.

“I’m not done yet. Let me finished. You keep on destroying the mood.” He softly hissed.

He stands up from his knees and cupped her face. Krystal bit her bottom lip because of the sweetness that L gives off through his eyes and smiled, she can’t help but smile and blush. It was evident in her cheeks the pink tinged. She loved the moment they have now.

L caressed her cheeks with his thumb. Happy and contented that his Soojung was blushing and being all shy yet he knows that she loved their moments together in his rush-cheesy-romantic-idea only for Soojung. He really wanted to kiss her despite not being done with his so called romantic monologue, but he still kissed her soft pinkish lip. He was glad that she kissed him back. After that kiss, he embraced her while resting his chin in the top of her head. Krystal tightened her embraced to his waist and rested her head on his shoulder.

L broke the embrace and lifted her chin to face him.

“I maybe L but it doesn’t matter. What is important is you have Myungsoo. That is me.” He laughed and continued. “You may not have a natural wavy hair, I still love you. You may think you don’t look innocent, but I do find you innocent. It’s not on the outside that matters but it’s in the inside. My ideal type its L not Myungsoo. Just so you know that I’m very sorry that I judge you. I thought you’re going to ignore me before but you didn’t, it was a slapped in my face with that smile of yours. You proved to me that what the others are saying is just pure jealousy or fraud. Besides what matter to me, I have Jung Soojung a.k.a f(x)’s Krystal as my girlfriend and they’ll envy me to death.” He said it while proudly emphasizing the last part.

He holds Krystal’s hands tightly and leaned his forehead to her.

“Krystal is like L. It may be your legal birth name but when you’re not on stage or working, you’re Soojung, especially for me.” Both of them chuckled. “I love you Soojung. I want the lady that is right in front of me.” 

L gave her a very long deep kiss. They’re both smiling while kissing. Contented with their kisses, Krystal invited L for a snack and drags him in the kitchen. Luckily, for them Victoria left something for them to eat before she left for her schedules. The others are also out and Krystal was the only one left in their dorm.  Victoria let L enter the dorm the reason why he was there at the first place. They trusted him already. Their relationship is only known by few people; both their parents, Jessica, his brother and f(x). L decided not to tell the Infinite boys and their managers because he knows that some of his group members love to and so as the managers. He hate it when he do that. Also, he doesn’t want Krystal to be in trouble. Fans love to speculate even the smallest things.

“By the way, Hoya-shi and Woohyun-shi chose me as their ideal idol girl. What can you say about?” Krystal teased L while innocently looking at him. L just pouted his lips.

He forgot about them. He was fuming when he heard it from two of s. He wasn’t expecting it, that s fancy about his girlfriend. He wanted to choose Krystal too, but he decided to stick with Suzy of Miss A for she’s the ‘it’ girl of South Korea. If he chooses Krystal, it will be another scandal for her. Fan girls don’t like it they’ll badmouth about her. He doesn’t like that and he hates it.

“I’ll just tell them that we’re dating. Done! Let’s stop it. Let’s eat okay. It’s not your problem anymore it’s mine. I’ll handle it.” He said while holding her hand and dragging her lightly through the dining table. Krystal just laughed at L’s cuteness.


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

How was it? Do you like it? Tell me by just writing a comment below. Thank you! :)

** LOL! I just like to share. I was about to published this story. Rather than clicking 'Save Chapter', I clicked the 'Add Chapter'. Gosh! I was suddenly blank for awhile. I did it only for one day and then it will be wasted. Thank God and my Guardian Angel; I haven't exited the Microsoft Word if I did no story for today. I bet I'll cry and be mad at myself. Hahaha! That's why you have to comment! Joke! Just feel free to do whatever you want. :) **

**OFF TOPIC**

Hey have you watched Heirs?

Gosh! Krystal and Minhyuk look good together. :) Also during the presscon when Krystal and Hyungshik stand together I kind of like to ship them Hahaha! By the way, Hyungshik’s name in Heirs is Myungsoo. Hmmmm~ ^^ What a coincidence!!

 I may have lots of Krystal-XX ships, Myungstal is still my best and favorite crackship!