I Miss You...

Myungsoo x Krystal

Requested by: ferris_wheel


One sunny day, Soojung was on her way to school when she saw Kim Myungsoo, her crush since forever. He was standing beside the gate and it looks like he is waiting for someone. Soojung started squealing as she fixed her hair, she took out her phone and opened the camera app as she used as her mirror. As she was satisfied with her look she shoved her phone back inside her pocket and smiled like there’s no tomorrow. “What should I say?”She said to herself, “Should I say ‘Good Morning Myungsoo’? Or just smile at him?” she looked at Myungsoo who was still standing beside the gate. Soojung decided that she’ll just do both, smile and greet him.

As Myungsoo turned to his right side, he saw Soojung walking towards the gate. ‘Aish.’ he thought and shook his head. Soojung approached him, “Good Morning, Myungsoo!” She greeted him with a big smile plastered on her face. Myungsoo just looked at Soojung and he looked at his watch. He then started walking inside the campus. Soojung followed him until they reached the classroom. The girls saw Myungsoo and started squealing. Soojung noticed that the girls were squealing over Myungsoo and gave them a death glare.

The girls looked away, scared at what Soojung might do to them. As she went inside their classroom, she sat on her desk at the back and looked outside. Their homeroom teacher went inside and they all greeted him. “Good Morning Wu-Seongsangnim!” they all bowed and sat down. “So today, a new student will join our lovely and lively class.” Mr. Wu said as he laughed at his own statement about the class, yet no one laughed with him. He coughed, feeling embarrass. He looked at the door and nodded. A guy who’s tall and have black hair went inside. He looked at Mr. Wu and smiled. He looked at the class and bowed, “Hello everyone! I’m Yook Sungjae.” He smiled and bowed again.

The girls started squealing except for Soojung who looked uninterested at the boy named Sungjae. “Okay Sungjae, you can seat at the back near…” Mr. Wu looked at the seat beside Soojung and smiled, “You can seat beside Soojung.” Mr. Wu said and Sungjae nodded. Soojung shot Mr. Wu a death glare and he just smiled.

Sungjae sat beside Soojung, who completely ignoring his presence. He turned his head and smiled at Soojung. She looked at him with a blank expression.  “Annyeong…!” Sungjae said cheerfully. There is still no reaction from Soojung. “I’m Sungjae. How ‘bout you?” he said, still smiling despite Soojung is ignoring him,“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me your name.” Sungjae said and smiled at her.

The bell rang signaling that it was already lunch. Soojung went to Myungsoo’s desk she asked him to eat with her in the rooftop like the usual just to stop her from talking. But, today Myungsoo turned her down. He went outside the class without looking at Soojung. Soojung was taken aback at his sudden action for ‘The Kim Myungsoo never once turned down Soojung’s request’. She went to her desk and opened her bag. She took out two lunch boxes one which is supposedly for Myungsoo and the other one is hers.

Sungjae who hasn’t gone out the room just observe her as she stuff the food at angrily. He fined it cute.

“Ahem.” He coughed. “Do you mind if I sit here?” His eyes were pleading at her.  Soojung didn’t answer but nod her head. She even offered the food that was Myungsoo.

In that time of the day, Soojung and Sungjae became friends. Until every day they eat lunch together and go home together. Soojung also found out that Myungsoo started to liked the new girl from class 2-C. She still try to win Myungsoo’s attention but Myungsoo just give her the cold shoulder as usual but this time he didn’t even glance at her. She already got the messaged.

One week after Soojung stop bugging Myungsoo. He noticed that Sungjae and Soojung are always together. Somehow he was happy that Soojung found someone to annoy but he was a ‘little’ jealous inside.

A month passed by, he was starting to missed Soojung. All the things Soojung did to him, all the things he find annoying. He missed it. Every time Soojung comes inside the room, there are eyes meet. When he is about to open his mouth, Sungjae cuts him. It was always like that. Until one day, he cornered Soojung and drags her to the nearest empty room.

“Soojung…” He was fidgeting his fingers.

“What is it Myungsoo? I have something to discuss with Sungjae.” She said coolly.

“I missed you…” He mutters. He was hoping Soojung didn’t hear it.

“Really…? I thought you don’t want me. You said I’m annoying…” She said it with playful tone. She was just teasing Myungsoo. She didn’t expect it that the Kim Myungsoo will come to her. She also misses him. Even though he always shooed her, what Myungsoo confess makes her smile.

“I know… I’m sorry… That Sungjae is so annoying. It’s like he was—“ He said it in an irritating tone. He was stopped from whatever he was saying when Soojung kissed him in his cheek.

“Don’t get mad. I just feel like kissing you.” Soojung was giggling from her sudden action.

He was shocked at her sudden action. He feels that all his blood went up to his upper body. He touched his cheek that was kissed by Soojung. He looked at her with wide eyes and mouth ajar.

“Come. I’ll introduce you to Sungjae. Don’t worry you’re still the guy that I wanted to date until I die.” She said and winked at him. She grabbed his hands and they went outside. Still Myungsoo haven’t recovered yet from what Soojung did and said.