Sealed With A Kiss

The Perfect Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany was frozen as she felt the pressure of Jessica’s lips against her own...she could hear Jessica's giggles.

 

Wait giggles?

 

“Ah!” Tiffany pushed Jessica off and bought her hand up to her lips. She rubbed her lips where Jessica had bitten her and glared at the blonde.

 

“Pay back!” Jessica threw her head back laughing. “You should’ve seen your face! As much as I love you Tiff, you are so not my type.”

 

“Thank goodness, I was trying to think of ways to reject you nicely and F.Y.I I am everyone’s type!” Tiffany grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it at Jessica. “And don’t you ever do that again."

 

“What? Afraid of falling in love with me?” Jessica teased. “It’s not like this is the first time.” The blonde raised her eyebrows suggestively.

 

“It was just that one time and I needed practice!” Tiffany defended.

 

“I remember you were so nervous, wanting to give your boyfriend the perfect kiss...and it never happened since you saw him kissing some other girl. It was so funny though, you stormed up to them, ripped them apart and slapped him…twice!”

 

“Don’t remind me.” Tiffany climbed back onto the bed. Jessica came and lay down beside her.

 

“So…am I still your first and only kiss.” Jessica poked Tiffany's shoulder.

 

“Shut up Jessie, and that was a terrible kiss, tasted nasty.” Tiffany scruched up her face in disgust.

 

"Excuse me? I am a very good kisser thank you very much."

 

"Whatever you say Jessie." Tiffany yawned and reached over to turn the bedside lamp of before closing her eyes.

 

“Tiff?” Jessica whispered in the darkness.

 

“Mmmm?”

 

“I’d like to be her friend too.”

 

Tiffany smiled and turned over to wrap her arms around Jessica.

 

"Goodnight Jessie."

 

***

 

“Could you guys please get a little closer?” Hyoyeon motioned with her hands to the awkward pair.

 

Yuri glanced at Jessica took and little step sideways to get a little closer to the girl.

 

“Hul.” Hyoyeon sighed and massaged her temples.

 

“Alright let’s take it from the chorus.” Hyoyeon pressed play on the stereo.

 

“Ouch!” Yoona yelped when Jessica stood on her foot.

 

“Oh Yoona I’m so sorry.” Jessica apologised.

 

“It’s okay unnie.” Yoona smiled weakly.

 

Hyoyeon turned off the music.

 

“Jessica, I’ve been watching you in the mirror. Why are you standing so far back? You wouldn’t have stepped on Yoona if you were standing in line with Yuri.”

 

“Sorry.” Jessica mumbled while looking at the ground.

 

“We’ll leave it here for today. I hope whatever happened between the two of you gets sorted out asap. See you guys tomorrow.” Hyoyeon slung her bag on her shoulder and left the dance studio.

 

“Bye unnies.” Yoona quickly rushed out after Hyoyeon leaving Jessica and Yuri alone in the empty room.

 

Jessica grabbed her bag about to leave when a voice stopped her.

 

“Sica.”

 

It was so soft that Jessica almost missed it.

 

Yuri’s eyes widened when Jessica turned around to face her, damn did she say that out loud?

 

They hadn’t talked for a whole week and Yuri missed Jessica like crazy. Although they sat next to each other in class Jessica couldn’t have been any further away. Yuri had been depressed for the entire week, so much so that she didn’t even go and visit Taeyeon...well how could she when Taeyeon banned her from coming over? Once Taeyeon found out about her break up with Jessica Taeyeon had refused to let Yuri in the house and did not reply any of Yuri’s calls or messages.

 

“I’m not talking to you again until you do something about Jessica.” Taeyeon had said and then hung up the phone. Taeyeon had ignored Yuri ever since.

 

But Yuri wasn’t doing this because she didn’t want Taeyeon ignoring her anymore. No, she was doing this for herself. Because you don’t realize how important something is until you’ve lost it…and Jessica was very important to Yuri.

 

Jessica eyed Yuri expecting the taller girl to say something but when silence greeted her Jessica turned back around and headed for the door.

 

“Sica wait!” Jessica felt Yuri grab her wrist.

 

Yuri tugged Jessica around to face her, they stared at each other for a while.

 

“Is there something you want to say?” Jessica broke the silence.

 

“I…umm…I missed you.”

 

I missed you too.

 

“So?” Jessica said carelessly although she wanted nothing more than to hug the girl in front of her.

 

“So I…Taeyeon…she-”

 

“Stop.” Jessica cut Yuri off. “I don’t want to hear anymore.” Jessica turned around, she was sick of hearing Yuri say that name.

 

“No, Sica please listen to me.” Yuri engulfed Jessica from behind. “Please listen to me.” Yuri rested her chin on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry. I was so stupid, how could I not realize how much you were hurting? I’m a fool, a pabo, an idiot. Sica, you’re my first girlfriend, I’m still new to this and I have much to learn. But I know now, I know how much you mean to me, how important you are to me…you’ve been occupying every second of my thoughts, you’re that last person I think about when I fall asleep and the first person that comes to mind when I wake up…and when you’re sitting next to me in class, do you know how hard it is to not turn around and hold you in my arms? I’ve-”

 

“…I do know Yuri,” Jessica cut Yuri off. “…I know it very well.” Jessica whispered as she place a hand over Yuri’s ones that were wrapped around her waist.

 

“Is it too late now Sica? Have I realised things to late?”

 

“No Yuri, it’s never too late.”

 

“Then Sica, will you give this pabo another chance?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Thank you.” Yuri kissed the back of Jessica’s head. Jessica tried turning around to face Yuri but Yuri tightened her arms around Jessica preventing her from doing so.

 

“Wait Sica, let just stay like this for a while longer…I have something to tell you. Do you know why I’m so protective of Taeyeon?”

 

Jessica shook her head.

“I owe her my life…When we were in our first year of high school…” Yuri began telling her story.

 

Jessica cupped her hands over as she learned of the horrors that happened to Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

“Yuri stop.” Jessica interrupted and turned around to see Yuri’s tear-streaked face.

 

“But there’s more that I have to tell.”

 

“It’s okay Yuri, you don’t need to tell me anymore.” Jessica cupped Yuri’s cheek and wiped away the girl’s tears.

 

“But-”

 

“Shh………I’ve heard enough to know why you care for Taeyeon so much…and I realise how wrong I was to be jealous.”

 

“No Sica, you were my girlfriend and I took you for granted you were right to feel that way…you didn’t know.”

 

“It must have been so hard for you.” Jessica hugged Yuri as the taller girl cried into her shoulder.

 

A while later Yuri’s sobs eventually died down.

 

“It feels good to finally talk to someone about this.” Yuri sniffed and stared at her shoes, she didn’t want Jessica to see her messy face.

 

“Sica, can you promise me to keep the things I told you a secret?”

 

“Yuri, you didn’t even have to ask.” Jessica replied.

 

“From Taeyeon too.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Taeyeon she…we don’t know how much she knows.”

 

“How? She was there, how could she not know?”

 

“Dr Stevenson says it has something to do with selective amnesia, where memories of traumatic events can be completely wiped out. Taeyeon’s parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter