SungSoo - Fearless

Love Stories And Love Songs

And I don't know why

But with you, I'd dance in a storm

In my best dress, fearless

 

Taylor Swift - Fearless

 

I remember the day we first met. We were both in kindergarten. You were crying so hard and there was snot all over your face. I went up to you and introduced myself. I asked why you were crying. You told me your name was Lee Sungyeol and that you missed your mom. I wanted to make you feel better so I did what my mom does when I'm sad: I sang to you. Soon, your face broke into a grin. I know I'm not the best singer out there, but trust me when I say this: I can sing until I lose my voice just to make you smile.

 

I remember my eighth birthday celebration. We were about to have our photo taken when some kid spilled his grape juice on my pink dress. I was about to explode in anger when you grabbed your own glass of grape juice and spilled it all over your shirt, telling me you didn't want me to look funny by myself. The photographer ended up taking a photo of us, grinning toothily, our clothes with the same purple stain. I still have that photo in my wallet, by the way.

 

I remember when we were in middle school, you got in trouble with your classmate who wouldn't stop making fun of your squeaky voice. I didn't know what came over me when I saw him punch you in the face, all I could see was red. I got suspended for beating him up but it was worth it, I got to protect you, my best friend.

 

I remember when you pulled that elaborate and cruel prank just to get back at the kid who stole your nephew's lollipop. You look like an innocent elementary school boy but inside, you're a cruel and scheming person. I remember how your eyes sparkled as you watched the kid get slimed. I've never seen your eyes sparkle before that, ever. Honestly, I think you're a total psycho. But guess what? I love being in on your pranks and being all psychopathic with you.

 

I remember when I got humiliated by our senior back in high school. He was tall, handsome and he was great in sports. He was everything I wanted in a guy. I should've known better when he dumped me in front of everyone and tore up the letter I gave him. I fought back the tears that were about to fall and muttered an apology before storming off. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "I'm here for you, Sooyoungie." As soon as I heard your reassuring voice, I broke down in tears. "I know there's someone out there for you." You told me as you my back. While you were trying to make me feel better, I couldn't help but think that maybe you were the one for me.

 

I remember when I visited your dorm room. To be honest, your side of the room looked more like a dump than a normal college dorm room. Your clothes were all over the place and once I swore I saw cockroaches crawl under your bed. I looked at your roommate's side of the room and saw his books neatly piled and his shoes placed in the proper cabinet. Did I mention the fact that you could fart and burp your way through everything? You're a slob and I'm pretty sure you're proud of being one. That also means that with you, I can be as gross as I want to be, and you wouldn't mind.

 

I remember the time you took me bungee jumping. You knew about my fear of heights but still you forced me to go with you. "It's gonna be fun, trust me." And I did, I trusted you. I think I puked about 4 times after. But seeing the contented smile on your face, I decided that I would love to go bungee jumping with you again, even if it meant puking out my insides.

 

I remember the time we ate at a fancy restaurant in Gangnam. We were walking out of the place, clad in our $200 clothes, our stomachs full, when heavy rain poured. Hundreds of people scrambled to find shelter until we were the only ones left without any. I looked at you and took your hand in mine as I pulled you into a waltz under the rain. We didn't mind the stares people gave us, we were having fun, and that's all that mattered.

 

I remember you getting sick after our little stunt at Gangnam. I dragged your six-foot tall frame to your place and took care of you. After all, it was my fault you got sick. "Marry me, Sooyoungie." I heard you mutter groggily as I pushed your still-damp hair back and gave you some medicine. I smiled to myself and made myself comfortable on the chair next to your bed. The next thing I knew, I was sleeping on your bed and you were the one sleeping on your bedside chair.

 

I remember that day you told me you love me. You hid behind the bunch of flowers you were supposed to give me. I remember laughing at your awkwardness. I grabbed the flowers from you and used it to cover my blushing face as I told you I loved you too. Right then and there, you happily jumped up and down, screaming and uttering some sort of alien language. Amidst all the craziness, everything felt right at that moment.

 

I remember the day we got married. I looked into your eyes and saw the same Sungyeol I met in kindergarten. Only now, that crying little boy has grown into a handsome man. "I do." I smiled at you, and you smiled back. Just like that, I felt the world disappear, only leaving the two of us.

 

I remember when you first cooked for me. You told me you were gonna cook curry and that I should just relax while waiting for you to finish. Minutes later, I smelled something burning in the kitchen. I have no idea how but you managed to almost burn the whole house in just five minutes. You rubbed the back of your neck and smiled sheepishly as you stepped out of the kitchen, covered in smoke and soot. "Do you wanna order pizza instead?" You asked as I laughed.

 

I look out the window and see you playing with Seunghoon and Minsul. I've never seen a happier father and children. I laugh to myself as I watch you run around the backyard, chasing them around. You're the only one who drives me this crazy and I couldn't be happier. I don't know what the future holds but as long as I'm with you, I don't have anything to fear.


It's my first AFF birthday today! YAYYYYY!!!!!! As a token of appreciation for all my amazing readers and subbies who have been supporting my crappy fics for a year now, I'm gonna update all my fics this week. I've made you guys wait too long, so might as well give you my updates in one shot ^^ I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of me saying this but thank you so so so so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting! I love you guys and you don't know how those little things mean a lot to me ♥ /gives cupcakes to everyone/

 

This is pretty much the sequel to my very first one-shot which was written in Sungyeol's POV. You guys can read it here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/435756/the-woman-i-love-infinite-romance-snsd-sooyoung-sungyeol BTW I had no idea why I chose Sungyeol as the male lead. Maybe I wasn't thinking straight that time @-) Oh and can I just say Fearless is one of my all-time favorite songs so I was really super inspired while writing this. I hope you guys enjoy this piece of crap by me! :) 

 

Next: Probably SooKai or SooKris :)