I'm Already Falling For You.

I Have To Smile To Hold Back Tears.

You woke up from your alarm clock going off, you goaned and cut it off. You got out of bed, got ready for school and headed out the door.

You were a normal 17 year old girl. You lived by yourself. You moved out from your parents house a few months ago, things weren't working out between y'all. You and your parents were always fighting about something. You use to get along with your mom when your dad was living, but ever since her stupid boyfriend moved in with her, he was the boss of everything in the house. You couldn't take it anymore, so one day while they were both at work, you packed your stuff, left them a note and told them you were moving out. You haven't heard from your mom since then.

Ever since your dad died, you've been depressed. He was like your bestfriend. You were daddy's girl. You could go to him about anything.

Your dad died three years ago from an car accident. At times you wished it was you that got killed in the car instead of your dad.

You were bullied in school, everybody called you the "nerd". You didn't think you were a nerd, you dressed with what's popular now, of course you got good grades in every class, but you don't see how you were a nerd from getting good grades. You didn't want to end up like one of them s that gets ed every night, drinks, smokes, etc. You hated all of that. You tired not to listen to what people say to you, but you can't help but agree, and get upset over it.

Everyone thinks you're that funny, crazy, happy girl. But deep inside, you're a no good, worthless, piece of . You hated yourself, you hated your life.

You have to smile to hold back tears.

They're were times where you wanted to kill yourself. You were thinking that was gonna happen really soon, if things keeps going the way they are. You can't take but so much. You want to be one of them teenagers, that's happy, going out with friends, just doing what teenagers would do. But you never felt like doing none of that. Yes, you had friends, you just didn't want to go anywhere with them or do anything. They knew about your life, depression, cutting, and almost killing yourself. They try to keep you happy and keep you from over thinking. You can't help it though.

 

You walked up to the school doors and took a deep breath, and opened them. You seen everyone at their lockers, cussing, fighting, some couples making out. You just walked on to your locker, and hopefully you saw your best friend Min-Jung there. 

"Hi [Y/N/]!" Min-Jung said cheerfully.

"Hi..." you said trying to fake a smile, you actually felt like crying.

Min-Jung frowned. "I know that smile is fake." she said while hugging you tightly, while you were hugging her, you saw this tall y guy walking to his locker, you let go of Min-Jung and stared at him.

"Oh, that's Kim Jongin, he's a new student here. All the girls are already giving him their phone numbers and falling in love." Min-Jung smirked.

"I don't blame them..." you said with your mouth wide open watching him at his locker.

The school bell stopped you from day dreaming about Jongin.

"I'll see you in lauch!" Min-Jung said hugging you again.

"Alrighty, bye." you walked on to class.

You reached your class room door, and went to your desk. A few moments later Jongin walked in, you choked a little.

"What?!? He's in my class?!" You said to yourself.

"Hello everyone, this is our new student Jongin." The teacher said patting Jongin's back.

"But, you can call me Kai." Jongin said smiling to everyone.

Kai spotted you and winked at you, you just melted right there in your sit.

"Alright Kai, there are a few empty seats, just go to which ever one, and that will be your desk for the rest of the year."

Kai bowed at the teacher and looked over at you and started smiling. He walked over to the empty desk beside you.

"I'll like to seat here." Kai said smiling sweetly.

"Yah! Why would you sit beside that worthless ?!" this girl name Jooyeon.

Jooyeon was your worst enemy. She was the reason why you got picked on so much in school.

You just slide down in your chair some and hid your face.

Kai looked at Jooyeon and rolled his eyes then sat down, and leaned over to you.

"Hey.. Don't listen to her. You seem like a really nice, awesome person to be around." Kai smiled at you taking your hands down.

You smiled back a little. "Thanks." this time the smile was real, right then you actually felt happy for once in your life.

 

-

 

It was lauch time, and you met up with Min-Jung.

"Soo.. Anything new?" Min-Jung said while walking to a empty table with you.

"Hmm.. The new kid is in my class."

"Jongin?!" Min-Jung said almost choking.

You giggled. "Yes, but he said to call him Kai."

You sat down beside Min-Jung and moved your drink from your plate, onto the table.

"Plus, Jooyeon called me a worthless again, and Kai took up for me."

"Kai likes you!!" Min-Jung said pretty loud, thankfully the lauch room was so loud, no one heard her.

"No he doesn't, he's just being nice." you said punching Min-Jung in the shoulder playfully.

"Mmkay." Min-Jung said taking a bite of her burger.

Suddenly someone tapped on your shoulder, you figured it was Jooyeon coming to you to make fun of you.

"Look, Jooyeon, I'm getting tired of your ." you said turning around, your eyes widen. It wasn't Jooyeon, it was Kai.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I thought you were her again." you said shyly.

"Ah, so Jooyeon is her name." Kai said sitting down next to you.

"I-I wouldn't sit next to me Kai... You'll get picked on, and I don't want that to happen to you." you said looking down.

"Look, I don't care. They can make fun of me all they want." Kai said getting closer to you.

He smells so good, you couldn't help but smile and giggled to yourself.

You took a bite of your burger, and saw Min-Jung smirking. You knew what she was thinking, about what she said a few minutes ago, you kicked her leg and she giggled.

 

-

 

It was time for gym. Gym was hell to you. You hated it. But everyone had to do it.

"Alright, today we're playing volly ball to see who's good enough to be on the team." the teacher explained. You seen Kai sitting at the bleachers smiling at you, you smiled back and waved a little, before looking back at the teacher.

"[Y/N], you get with Min-Jung's team. And Jooyeon, you get on the other team."

Min-Jung has been playing volly ball longer than you, so she was the leader for the team you were on. You were some what happy you got on your best friend's team, but felt sick to the stomach having to play against Jooyeon, you just know she's gonna do something to embarrassed you by the smirk she's giving. You looked back where Kai was sitting and he smiled at you, and mouthed "You'll do good." you smiled brightly and got ready to play.

The teacher gave the ball to Jooyeon, and she threw it toward's Min-Jung, Min-Jung gave it to another girl Jooyeon's team, and it started coming to you, you ran up to it and hit it toward Jooyeon.

"Great." you said to yourself.

Jooyeon smirked evily and punched it as hard as she could, enough to hit you in the face and knock you out.

All remembered was the teacher, Min-Jung, and Kai around you, and Kai screaming your name.

 

*Kai's POV*

I was sitting there watching [Y/N] play volly ball. Damn she looks good in them shorts. Even though it was your first day of being at this school, you were already falling in love with [Y/N], everyone's screaming caught your attention from day dreaming, you seen [Y/N] laying in the floor and you jumped up and ran over to her.

"No! Wake up [Y/N]!" You screamed, you felt tears forming into your eyes.

"Why the did you do that for?! What's your problem with her?! She's a really nice, sweet girl!" you screamed at Jooyeon, all she did was stand there shocked.

 

*Back to your POV*

You sat up slowly, rubbing your head, looking around the room. All you seen was white.

"Wher-where am I?" you said, you looked over to the side and seen Kai sitting there, he got up and walked over to you.

"You're in the nurse's office." You looked at Kai confused

"What happened?"

"Jooyeon threw the ball at you so hard, it knocked you out. It scared me, I was seriously crying."

He was crying?!? Why??? This is just his first day here.

"Why were you crying over me?" you said cocking your head to the side.

"I know it's my first day being here, but ever since I walked in the class room and saw you, I fell in love. You're beautiful, sweet, loving, caring." Kai sat beside you holding your hand. Your sleeve went up a little, and Kai saw your scars. He pulled your sleeve up more, and you try jerking your arm away and pull it back down, but Kai was too strong.

"Why??" Kai said looking at you sad.

"It's a long story..." you said tears coming to your eyes.

"I have time. I always have time for you." Kai said cupping your cheek.

You started telling him about your dad dying, how your step dad was hateful to you, always beat on you, your mom sat there, didn't care, you told him about moving out, and got your own place.

 

"[Y/N/] I'm SO sorry about that. How old are you to have your own place?" Kai said kissing your scars softly. You almost cried, no guy has EVER did this to you. Well, no guy has ever been nice to you.

"17."

"I'm 19." Kai smiled sweetly.

Damn you Kai for doing that cute, y smile.

"I live with my parents still, and I wanna move out soo bad." Kai explained still looking at your scars.

"Ma-maybe if you wa-want too, you can move in with me." you said, Kai looked at you.

"I mean, when we get to know each other more.." you said looking down.

Kai smiled. "Sounds good to me."

 

Hope you liked it!

Do you want chapter 2? :D

Comment. <3