Chapter 1

Hatred
♤♠Chapter One
--------------------------------------------------------
 
"Hey honey, you're soooo cute today~" DaeHyun cooed behind YoungJae.
 
 
 
YoungJae look behind and wrinkled his nose in disgust.  Urgh, it's him again! Why don't he just
mind his own business and get the hell out of here! What is it that he wants anyway? I don't even
know him for God sake! Hell, I hardly noticed his existence before.
 
"What do you want?!" YoungJae snapped. What is his problem? I just don't understand. I get frustrated evertime I saw his face. It's not like it wasn't nice to look at. Even though I hate him and I didn't want to admit it, damn, this guy is absolutely stunning. . 
 
DaeHyun grinned. "What? I just want to look at your adorable squishy face."
 
YoungJae mentally facepalmed. Creepy guy. Yes, he's creepy. He knows everything about me, even my parents occupation! And how did he know that I'm gay anyway? Lord, help me!
 
"You know what? I'm tired to see your face everyday and I hate you. Can't you just leave me alone?." YoungJae say. Totally not interested.
 
"Is it wrong if I just want to get to know you? I know, you're Yoo YoungJae, the genius, handsome and popular guy who have a lot of admire. But it doesn't mean I don't have a chance at all right?."
 
YoungJae rolled his eyes in response. Urgh, I give up. I think I'm going to throw up if I hear
anything from him again.
 
And YoungJae walked away, leaving DaeHyun behind.
 
 
 
 
                                                      - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 
 
 
 
 
Yoo YoungJae. A beautiful name, as beautiful as its owner. But he play-hard to get. He doesn't even want to be my friend. Did I do something wrong? Maybe my ways? Or maybe my face? He did mention that he get tired when he saw my face. I don't get why he got tired though, hell people usually tell me the opposite. What's wrong with my pretty face anyway? I don't have a clue!
 
DaeHyun sigh.
 
Well, since he didn't date anyone, it means I still have a chance right? No high hopes though. 
 
 
"Daydreaming again Hyung?"
 
DaeHyun widened his eyes and glare at JongUp who chuckles lightly.
 
"Hey, don't you ever heard of knocking?" He said and throw a pillow at JongUp who successfully dodged it.
 
"What? You don't even close the door. I've been here for a while you know but you didn't even notice me." JongUp playfully pout. "Well, it's not that you can help it anyway, Man In Love~" JongUp punch DaeHyun shoulder lightly.
 
DaeHyun grinned and scratch the back of his head.
 
Wow, look what you've done to me Yoo YoungJae. 
 
 
 
                                             
 
                                                                     - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 
 
 
 
 
It's been a week since he last showed his 'disgusting-ly pretty' face in front of me. Even if I felt releive,
I can't help but wonders why did he suddenly disappear. Oh well, as long as he doesn't bother me any-
 
"Hey cutie, miss me?"
 
Tsk. Speak of the devil. .
 
YoungJae didn't even have to look behind to see who it was. He knows that voice all too well.
So, he just keeps on walking. 
 
 "It's only been a week and now you didn't even recognize me? Aw, that's mean~DaeHyun pouts.
 
YoungJae ignored the pouting male behind him and act as if he didn't hear anything.
DaeHyun sigh and decided to follow him. YoungJae bite his lip and frown slightly as the other
still following him. He looks down at his feet. What should I do? It's the weekend and there's not
much people around the campus. And with this guy following him like a creep didn't help to ease YoungJae's wariness. DaeHyun grinned when a thought suddenly crossed his mind. He slowly catch up with YoungJae who seems lost in his own thought. YoungJae didn't notice the older who was now walking beside him. DaeHyun peered at the books in YoungJae's hand and smiled.
 
"You just got back from the library huh?" 
 
DaeHyun's sweet voice shook YoungJae from his thought and the younger lift his chin up to look
at DaeHyun.
 
"You know, I always saw you in the library.DaeHyun look at YoungJae and chuckled at his expression. "And you're the reason why I go there often."
 
So, instead of studying or do your assignment, you decided to waste your time by looking at me huh?
YoungJae wanted to say those to DaeHyun but he decided to leave it alone. As if he can read his mind, DaeHyun replied,
 
"You can't really blame me though. I'm not really into books. I can get heart attack just by reading the first paragraph. It's surprising how I can pass all the exams. . .alive" He smirked and YoungJae flinched when DaeHyun lean closer to his ear. 
 
"Besides, you're so irresistible.He paused to blow a hot breath in YoungJae's ear. "And it was hard not to stared at your beautiful face." He whispered and cause him to shivered.
 
YoungJae shoved DaeHyun to the side and walked quickly towards the exit. To his disappointment, DaeHyun was quick on his feet and suddenly he snatched YoungJae's book away. YoungJae gasp and shot a glare at the smirking male behind him.
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why did you take my book?!!."
 
DaeHyun made a fake shock expression "What? You talk?! Seriously?"
 
YoungJae open his mouth to retort but rather he decides to give a sharp glare at him. DaeHyun, being the idiot he is, return the glare back. Their glaring competition didn't last long since YoungJae's heart is beating in a not-so healthy pace and to prevent it from exploding, YoungJae give up and look away. 
 
"Would you give me back my book? I wanna go home" YoungJae said softly in attempt to make the older complied with his request and look at him with puppy eyes.
 
DaeHyun tilted his head and raise an eyebrow "Oh, you're going home already? Well then,
I'm going home too. Bye honey!."
 
YoungJae stood there like a dumb statue when the older walked away. Seriously, does that guy
have a problem in the head or something?. YoungJae turn around and shook his head. But then, he stopped when a sudden realization hit him. Oh crap, my book! YoungJae look at the older who was slowly but surely disappear from his sight and he quickly catches up with DaeHyun and grab his wrist.
 
"You can go to your bloody home all you want, but give me back my book!!."
 
"What? You want your book back? Hmm. .Let me think about it." DaeHyun rub his chin and pretend to think.
 
This guy really tests my patience. YoungJae didn't want to waste any time and he -tried to-
snatched the book from DaeHyun but surprisingly that idiot called Jung DaeHyun was faster and he grab YoungJae's arm tightly to prevent him from taking the book.
 
"You want this book back huh?" DaeHyun tease while waving the book in the air. "Why don't you accompany me to eat? I didn't have time for lunch and I'm hungry. Please, please come with meDaeHyun pleaded and look at YoungJae with big puppy eyes.
 
You think that's cute? Oh puh-lease~ 'Cute' my . YoungJae thought and he pulled his arms away from DaeHyun grasp. Since when did he become stronger anyway?
 
"Why should I? I'm not hungry. I just want my book back!.YoungJae face has turned red at this point -because of anger-. 
 
"Omo~ Your face is red. You look even cuter when you're mad." DaeHyun cooed. 
 
"Jung.Dae.Hyun." YoungJae gritted his teeth and his finger curled into fists.
 
"You don't wanna come? Suits yourself then. Bye~" DaeHyun pinched YoungJae's nose slightly. He walked towards his car and get on it.
 
What am I going to do now? Last time I checked that's the only book left in the library. How am I
going to do my presentation without the book?! YoungJae ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly and hurried his steps to DaeHyun's car. 
 
DaeHyun lowered the windshield and grinned mischievously. "You've change your mind? Wise decision."
 
Ignoring him, YoungJae open the car door and sit next to the driver seat. DaeHyun smiled and turn on the car engine. They didn't speak a word through the ride and with DaeHyun constantly stealing glances at YoungJae didn't help the awkward silence. YoungJae didn't move an inch on
his seat and look out the window to calm himself down. After a while, YoungJae realize that
they're not on the way to his apartment nor a restaurant. YoungJae did not recognize this road
and he started to panic.
 
"Where are we going?."
 
YoungJae start to freak out when DaeHyun answered with silence. He tried to read DaeHyun's expression but the older didn't seem to have any expression other than calmness. YoungJae's wariness completely disappears once they arrived at a park. Well, nothings bad going to happen right? It's the weekend and there must be a lot of people around at the park. Aish, it's not the time to talk to myself right now. YoungJae mentally smacked his head. He gets out of the car slowly and look around. DaeHyun has pulled up his car in an area that was not crowded with people. It looks like he wants some kind of privacy. Privacy? Don't tell me he's gonna. . .
 
YoungJae gasp and look at DaeHyun who were looking down on his feet and seems like he is
lost in his own thought. He cautiously took a few steps back from DaeHyun. Oho, I'm not going to lose my ity to this guy. Not in this kind of place anyway. YoungJae's mind is full of dirty thoughts of what DaeHyun could possibly do to him and what he need to do to get away from there.
 
"Why do you hate me?."
 
 
YoungJae look at DaeHyun, surprised. Whatever he thought of before has completely gone and is replaced by the new, unexpected question. Wow, I didn't see that coming. .
 
 
When he didn't receive any answer, DaeHyun look up to meet YoungJae's shocked expression.
He walk closer to YoungJae.
 
"Why do you hate me YoungJae" He repeat.
 
YoungJae didn't like the serious tone in DaeHyun's voice and his sincere eyes. It scared him.
 
"I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence." YoungJae replied sacarsticly.
 
"YoungJae. ." DaeHyun didn't accept those answer.
 
YoungJae sigh. Without even looking at him, YoungJae answered.
 
"No reason. I just do."
 
There's a look of disappointment on DaeHyun's face. "What do I have to do for you to accept me? Fell for me?."
 
YoungJae smirked and look at DaeHyun. "You don't have to do anything, because I will not, and will never fall for you!"
 
DaeHyun feel like his heart was being stabbed and it pained him. YoungJae saw it but he just shrugged it off.
 
"So, now I want you to stop bothering me." YoungJae turn around and back facing him.
 
Even if he didn't know this place, he will get back home somehow. Before he walk away, he glance at DaeHyun behind his shoulder and say
 
 
"Don't you ever dare show your ing face in front of me again!." 
 
 
With that being said, YoungJae walked away without a final glance. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm Sorry. .DaeHyun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If YoungJae had turned back that time, 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He would have seen DaeHyun fell down on his knees .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And crying his eyes out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If. .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
Author's Notes
Hey, it's Hana again. I'm sorry if this is kinda rushed? I told you I'm at writing this. I already finished this story. The problem is, I'm not sure when will I update the Chapter's. My Final Examinations are on 8 Oct 2013. I'm going to use a lot of time to do revision, which means less time to update this story. So, hope you guys bear with me. And seriously, thanks a lot for reading. 'Till then~
 
 
                                                                                                             .