Confessions

Baby Steps

 

Hello~ Sorry for not updating for like... ages... life calls... anyways, last chapter of this story! Thank you for supporting it and reading it! I hope to see you in my other stories :L


[Author's POV]

Once everyone had settled in, it became night in a flash. While everyone started to go to sleep, Seohyun sighed. She laid there in her bed with the comfortable silence Taeyeon's radio-like voice. Seohyun soon became restless and sat up getting a jacket on the way. 

 
 
"What are you doing here?" A voice sounded making Seohyun oh so stiff, it was who she was thinking about the whole day. 
 
 
"Stargazing, it's beautiful isn't it?" Seohyun whispered gazing at the night romantic skies.
 
 
"Yea, it is." Of course it was beautiful, Seohyun was there. To Luhan, if Seohyun was there,  he would enjoy it, even if he was on the highest mountains or even being in the skies.
 
 
"Ah! A shooting star! Lets make a wish!" Seohyun suddenly exclaimed turning to the latter who was clearing his throat out of embarrassment. 
 
 
"Mhm, sure." He coolly answered and closed his eyes. Once he opened them, he saw Seohyun's beaming and close face and immediately heat rushed to his cheeks. He moved away a tad bit and looked at her again with confidence. He tried really hard to resist her adorable actions from time to time and always lost a battle with himself. "What did you wish for?" 
 
 
"Hey! I was supposed to ask you that, but, fine." She grumbled and he chuckled, seriously, this girl. "I'm not telling, it won't come true!" She said while poking her tongue out jokingly. 
 
 
Luhan raised a brow and looked at her expectantly, "Tell me, I'll grant it!" 
 
 
"No way." 
 
 
"I'll tell you mine." He answered, tempting Seohyun. In reality, his response to her answer really did tempt Seohyun into telling him her special wish. 
 
 
There was no way that was going to happen, "You tell it first!" Seohyun exclaimed quite urgently and amused Luhan. 
 
 
"Why should I?" He daringly asked.
 
 
"It's because, I don't trust you!" Seohyun said without remembering anything that have happened but rather as a joke. Once Seohyun finished her sentence Luhan became stiff like a pole.  Seohyun realized the situation and how her sentence affected Luhan in a way he looked like he had regretted everything. 
 
 
"O-oh, I mean -" 
 
 
"Don't worry about it, I'm leaving." Luhan muttered a bitter feeling overcoming him. Just before he could actually leave, Seohyun pulled him which caused both of their eyes double up. 
 
 
Seohyun had accidentally pulled Luhan into a light lip to lip action. Like whoops.
 
 
After they realized the situation, once again, Seohyun pulled out of the kiss in denial. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kiss you!" 
 
 
"You didn't mean to or you don't want to?" He clarified. 
 
 
"W-what...? You're confusing me." Seohyun whispered not daring to look at his eyes. 
 
 
With a deep sigh, Luhan sat down and had a rethink of his words. "Never mind, lets just forget it." Luhan shook his head before standing up again with a slight yet bitter smile. Maybe he should just forget Seohyun, move on. 
 
 
As he was walking towards the the cabins, he heard a shouting or rather a cry. "WAIT! LUHAN PLEASE." He turned around and saw a crying Seohyun and immediately his heart reacted and ran to her, embracing her to a hug with whispers of 'stupid'.  [Dramatic, I know. Sorry guys XD]
 
 
"I'm sorry Seohyun, I know you can't trust me after everything I've done, I know I'm cruel but please, don't cry." He spoke softly, "you van hate me, hit me or even kill me but please don't cry." She sobbed hugging Luhan but also listened intently to his words answering them inside her head the exactly opposite thoughts Luhan was. 
 
 
"I c-can't" she replied tear stains still on her cheeks. 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"It's because -" 
 
 
"Shh! They are still talking, grab hold of Sehun! Hurry, he's gonna ruin the moment! Yah!" Whispers from the distance were heard making the atmosphere a tad bit lighter. 
 
 
"It's because?" Luhan questioned. 
 
 
"It's because I love you and everyone else!" She exclaimed finally courting a slight smile on her face.
 
 
"Seohyun, you do know what the difference in those two right?" Tifany popped out interfering the couple. 
 
 
"Hey! I told you not to come out!" Taeyeon exclaimed and whacked Tiffany's head. 
 
 
"Yah! They know already! Guys come out!" Tiffany hollered. 
 
 
"Aww, are we found out?" Kai exclaimed, "and I was just getting comfortable watching it!"
 
 
"We even got popcorn!" The exclamation of the whole group brought giggles to the duo. 
 
 
"You could leave us some time you know?" Luhan questioned mentally killing the members in his head.
 
 
"I'll deal with it," Kris winked, "come on! Shows over, lets go and rest!" 
 
 
"Yes!" The members saluted Kris and dragged a groaning Suho.
 
 
"Why don't I have that effect on them, these kids." He mumbled while sulking. 
 
 
"Now, where were we?" 
 
 
"Luhan, tell me what was your wish!" Seohyun exclaimed. Luhan re-thought of the statement until he gave up and stated his wish.
 
 
"To be with you forever, overcoming difficulties." Luhan whispered to Seohyun as she flushed all different shades of pink. Once Seohyun's face was in front of him he lowered and slowly leaned in, closer by second. Seohyun closed her eyes, expectant of what was to happen. She could feel Luhan's breath and smell his scent, a rather familiar yet unique one where she would remember forever. 
 
 
 
 
A laughter erupted from Luhan causing Seohyun to open her eyes quickly to glare at him. "Luhan!" 
 
 
"What? Did you think I was about to kiss you?" 
 
 
"What else?!?" She exclaimed not embarrassed. Instead, Luhan was the one who was in an awkward position. "Jo-king~" suddenly, Seohyun's eyes widened at the act of the surprise kiss and smiled within the sweet loving kiss Luhan had given her. 
 
 
"I love you." They both said after they broke the lovely kiss. 
 
 
They both stared in each others eyes not one of them breaking the intense gaze. "You know, I loved you ever since I saw you." Luhan said. 
 
 
"Y-you did? When?" 
 
 
"The day you bumped into me, I thought an angel fell out of the skies." Luhan sang smiling widely.
 
 
"When were you this cheesy!" Seohyun exclaimed hitting him lightly with a little whine. 
 
 
"Ever since, I met you." Luhan winked. "Ah! You haven't told me your wish yet!" 
 
 
"I'll tell you when we get in the cabins, it's too cold!" Seohyun shuddered. 
 
 
"I can warm you." Luhan went over to the shivering girl and back hugged her. Both hearts were now both beating in a fast speed and the cold chill was no more. "Lets go!" Once they were inside, everyone sped down, apparently. They were awake and congratulated the newly made couple.
 
 
"First of all, NO PDA! Or I'll not make you food!" D.O demanded with a smile. 
 
 
"Aww, but I love your food!" Seohyun whined cutely, while D.O blinked innocently standing there in utter shock. 
 
 
"Hey, hey, hey! Hands off my girlfriend Kyungsoo!" Luhan scolded the still innocent younger while he shook his head muttering something like 'I don't get couples'
 
 
"Well, you guys took forever to confess! We're all going to sleep!" Sehun yawned and all headed up. Once everyone evacuated, Luhan enthusiastically turned to Seohyun and beamed at her with his doe like eyes. 
 
 
"Fine fine, I'll tell you my wish!" Seohyun complained, "I wanna sleep! I past curfew!" 
 
 
"Tell me quickly tell me, honey!" 
 
 
"H-honey?" Seohyun asked and Luhan nodded. "My wish... Is to do everything one step at a time, taking baby steps to learn the life lessons than rather to rush and regret everything." 
 
 
"Woah... My honey is so smart!" Luhan praised. He faced her again with a serious look this time, "Seohyun, I'm sorry about the past but, this is the present so lets not look back but go forward slowly learning things together, I love you." 
 
 
Seohyun, although, not use to the affection, shyly replied with a, "I love you too, Lulu." 
 
 
"LULU?!?" Luhan exclaimed and sent Seohyun laughing like crazy. 
 
 
"I'll always love my little Lulu~" she mocked and he chuckled. 
 
 
"When did you start with the nicknames?" 
 
 
"Ever since I discovered it~ aren't you mad?" Seohyun tilted her head.
 
 
 
"Why would I be?" 
 
 
"You were mad when I first mentioned it." Seohyun answered giving Luhan and look. 
 
 
"Well, since your mine now, I'll allow." He said rather sweetly making Seohyun blush intently. 
 
 
"Okay, Luhan, we get that your both in love but seriously?!? Let us sleep, you guys are too noisy!" Baekhyun complained making Luhan and Seohyun scoff. What a match made in heaven they would say. 
 
 
"Says the noisiest one!" Both Luhan and Seohyun exclaimed before bursting out into a fit if giggles. 
 
 
"Yah! Everyone! The couple is ganging up on me!!" Baekhyun yelled upstairs to receive some negative responses somewhat like, "Shut up!" "What are you talking about you're the loudest." "Yah! Kyungsoo, don't give Baekhyun his breakfast!" "Just sleep!!" 
 
 
Baekhyun grunted and stomped off before commenting, "I hope you're happy that I'm not receiving my breakfast tomorrow."
 
 
"Very." Luhan commented and somehow, both Seohyun and Baekhyun knew the meaning behind that very word. If only Seohyun took Baby Steps and had not rushed to anything, she would be able to cherish the beautiful memories like cherry blossoms falling beautifully in the presence of spring. 
 
 
What she had learnt that in difficult times, take time to recover as rushing into recovery would not help nor heal. The challenges in life come rolling one by one but if you take baby steps, to learn new things you'll succeed in the end.  Seohyun was like Cinderella hurrying to find her Prince and with difficulties along the way. In the end Cinderella had found her one love and so did Seohyun. 
 

The end. 

 Thank you for reading. ^-^