Park Chanyeol's Birthday!

Baby Steps

Happy 600 days with EXO <3


After what happened with Luhan, no one talked to him ever since that very week. “It’s been a whole month, guys” Daehyun told, the quiet room. He came to visit not expecting for this friendship thing to happen.

 

“Why should we?” D.O harshly asked.

 

“He betrayed us, he is not considered our friend anymore, by going with that witch” Kris hissed. I duck my head sighing.

 

“Come on, guys. Don’t be like that! Let’s go get ice-cream” Chanyeol cheered raising up the mood a bit.

 

“You go with Sehun, will stay here.” Suho directed and they both nodded obediently since it’s the sake for the the group. Usually, they wouldn-

 

“Hey guys! Come” Kris ordered when Sehun and Chanyeol were out of sight. They had bright faces on and not those depressing ones.

 

“What happened?” Daehyun and I asked frowning.

 

“It’s Chanyeol’s birthday soon, and we want to celebrate.” Xiumin explained forgetting the Luhan incident.  

 

“But... what about Luhan?” I asked. 

 

“That...” Chen fidgeted, “We don’t know”

 

“Okay! Don’t be in the depressing mood again, guys! Let’s plan before they both come back!” Lay cheered hushing everyone up, ready to plan their ‘surprise party’

 

“Hey, why didn’t I now about this?” I ask Suho.

 

“Surprise?” He questioned and I just rolled my eyes. 

 

“Well, while you oppas go working on the ‘surprise’ I hadn’t known, I’m going for dessert” 

 

“What? Wait! You have to help us!” D.O called.

 

“Too bad oppa~ You never told me anything so I’m going to leave” 

 

“Yea I have to leave as well, my members would be complaining” Daehyun excused himself and left.

 

We all said our goodbyes and when it was my turn to leave, a lot of whining and protest could be heard. I put a finger on my lip, think of what I could buy for Chanyeol. What would he like? What would he want? Will it make him happy if I got...? Questions flooded my mind and I was overall confused.

 

“Hey...” Someone spoke and I stopped in my tracks to see Luhan. 

 

“What do you want?” I put up a strong front, “after betraying us, you come back?!?”

 

“Hey... I came here for Chanyeol’s birthday.” He said. We were both just near a café.

 

“You don’t have the right too, shouldn’t you be with your girlfriend?” I gritted.

 

“Well, as a friend shouldn’t I at least do something like this?” He responded. I open my mouth to retort but someone behind me already spoke.

 

“No, hyung. We don’t consider you a member of EXO anymore if you stay at that girl’s side and pamper her” Sehun said with a confident voice, but he had sad eyes while talking to his favourite hyung.

 

“That’s right Luhan. Don’t come back to EXO when you’ve done wrong and hurt others for no reason” Chanyeol appeared and confronted him, I hoped that he didn’t hear about the birthday present. We all walked off to the apartment where the party was supposed to at. Anyone wondering how the hell did Luhan become an unwanted member of EXO?

 

[Flashback] 

I was walking in the hallway and the members didn’t seem to be as playful and bright as when Luhan was there. They all split up to their respective classes except for Kris, Suho and Sunggyu.

 

We were walking together, when the queenkas, Sooyeon and her little ‘followers’ came. She had purposely bumped into me causing me to fall. She bent down and whispered. “You’ll never win this game Joo Hyun, I will always beat you. Always.”

 

I hissed as my back had hurt from bumping onto the lockers. There was no one in the hallways and the leaders were only there to see the situation and help me. “Don’t be cocky, Sooyeon. Even if Luhan is dating you, I bet you forced him to your stupid relationship.” The sentence slip out of my mouth as I had enough of her attitude. I gasped as I had realised what I’ve just said which earned me a ... slap. Ouch. She then pulled my hair making me fall after she was done attacking me.

 

I fell over with my hair all messed up and cheeks throbbing. I stood up not wanting to lose and push her. Unfortunately, the crowd of people had saw this and gasped. Me, the innocent one was seen to be pushing the Queenka. Luhan came running to see Sooyeon on the floor, crying. “Seohyun, what are you doing?!?” He yelled at me.

 

“I-I...” 

 

“Why did you push Sooyeon, your sister, over?” He asked me frantically.

 

“She started it!!” I exclaimed, “I never was her sister!”

 

“How can I trust you when you’ve pushed my girlfriend over?” He screamed at me. I frowned. He trusts his girlfriend than me? Us? His friends?

 

“So? I pushed her? She deserves it.” I said, next thing I knew was that Luhan had slapped me right across the face. I faced him with tears streaming on my face. “So that’s the true Luhan huh? Believing some than your own friends? That’s it. Luhan we will never, ever are friends again.” I uttered those words before running off. 

 

I cried that whole remaining day with my friends comforting me. I was hurt, heartbroken. Why did I like Luhan? Why am I so foolish? Why did I befriend him? I shouldn’t have fallen, but I have. I’ve fallen for him, the guy I detested the most, but still helped me in the worst times, a guy named, Luhan.

 

[End of Flashback]

That ongoing week I’ve been miserable. I can’t believe Luhan decided to trust his girlfriend instead of us, HIS bestest friends. Unbelievable. I soon got over it and it’s been weeks since I’ve seen Luhan last. Soon, it was Chanyeol’s birthday and you guessed it. The surprise yay! 

 

“...hey! Seohyun! Hey!” I snapped out of my daydream and saw Chanyeol in front of me causing me to jerk my body a bit.

 

“Oh...? Sorry? Did you say something?” I questioned.

 

“Nah, you seemed to be in thought” He said and I nodded in response. “So? Mind telling me?”

 

“HEY! GUYS I”M HERE TOOOO~~~ DON’T FORGET MEEE!!!” We both turned around to see Sehun hold groceries and waving at us with his flustered face. He ran up to us panting. “You forgot me, hyung!” He said pouting. I sent a look at Chanyeol for forgetting this precious maknae.

 

“Oops...”Chanyeol replied and Sehun and I laughed it off.

 

-----------------------

 

“That was so funny-” 

 

“SURPRISE!!” Everyone yelled as they heard Chanyeol come in. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL!!!” 

 

“Thanks guys! You didn’t have to” He said shedding a tear.

 

“Aww. No problem!” Suho said patting his back, “it’s the least we can do, you know” 

 

We had a fun party with everyone, EXO, Infinite and my unnies. We smeared cake all over his face and open his presents. We fooled around and had a memorable party. Although, a gift in the corner caught my eye as it belonged it no one. “Yeollie! You haven’t opened this one” I called him over.

 

“Aw! I though mine one would’ve been lucky last!” I hear Tao protest.

 

“Coming! Oh? This has no name” Chanyeol said, but deep down I thought it was from Luhan since he would be the only on to do this. 

 

“Let’s see what it is” I encouraged him. He opened the gift box and we saw a uncompleted rubix cube. His eyes became sad and he murmured some things. The only thing I could make put was the words Luhan and hyung. -The present must’ve came from Luhan- 

 

Chanyeol stared at this birthday present and smiled hiding it away. “Please don’t tell anyone I received this” He whispered to me and I obediently nodded.

 

“Hey! What was the present? It’s can’t be better than my gucci bags can it?” Tao asked which made me giggle.

 

“What about my Picasso-like painting of you?” Kris asked and Chanyeol nodded.

 

“I liked Seohyun’s” He said, earning protest of him being biased. I stared at my present that I gave. A picture of all us together as one.

 


So... I'M BACK! After the not-so-long hiatus! Like I said. IThis is kinda late... for Chanyeol's birthday... BUT to make up for it I'll do a Chanyeol SPAM!

.

 

ALL ABOUT PARK CHANYEOL

[ALL ABOUT PARK CHANYEOL ^]

[Chanyeol's Message and Selca ^^]

[Pictures and Gifs are not mine; Credit to owner]

Until next time~ :) Feed back is welcomed!!