♡Chapter 2♡

Her Past, Future & Present

Chapter 2

Lu Han POV

I look up at the girl in the gray hoodie. She looks so suspicious and out of place here.  

I flip the piece of paper and start signing. Somethings wrong... I flip the page to the other side and examine it. It was blank. I look back up to the girl with a smirk on my face. She must've been really eager to get mine. They skipped all the members and went straight to my table. 

"Um, you do realize the whole idea of the queue is so you guys can get each and everyone of the member's autograph?" I ask. She stiffened and we lock eyes. Hers were these light brown eyes that weren't naturally common. I wonder if she's wearing contacts... A commotion could be heard in the other room causing her to look away. The little smile that  was on her face disapears and deflates into a thin line. 

"I'm kinda in a hurry." 

"Oh. Um yeah okay." I mutter as I begin my 100th autograph of the day. I was curious though. Was she just like all the other girls who escaped school to come here? Was she a sasaeng fan hiding underneath a hoodie to not be recognized? Was she going to pull out a gun underneath her jacket and demand that we both die together like Romeo and Juliet?! My anxiety levels were rising. It did nearly everytime a new fan came up. The girl clears her thoat with a cough. 

"I do believe I said I was in a hurry." I realize my anxiety had gotten the best of me and I smile apollogetically to her. 

I finish off my signature then slide my pen to the top of the page to write; To:...

"Soo... who am I addressing this to?" she notices the blank space behind the 'to'.

"To... my special fan." she nods her head satisfied with her decision. All of a sudden my anxiety leaves and is replaced with amusement. It's sort of refreshing when a fan doesn't go ape and his demand attention. It didn't escape me and my fellow member's attention that every girl that came to fan signings had hopes and delusions that their bias will fall desperately in love with them and live happily ever after. I finish the autograph off with a love-heart on the top righthand corner and stabbed the pen back into it's lid and slide the piece of paper across the table to her.

"Thanks for coming," I eye-smile her. She bows slightly and hastily grabs the paper and bolts for the door. I follow her with my eyes. I notice now she was wearing an office skirt underneath... Could she be one of the employees?

The squelling firecracker slams into the table and drops five EXO albums and a bunch of posters onto the table with a squell. She gives me a sharpie. 

My eye nearly pops out at the bunch of items. Obviously she wanted me to sign them all but where the hell do I start? Kris looks at me and leans over to whisper; "have fun Hyung."

Underneath the table I slam my foot of his causing him to squeak. 

I grab one of the albums and started signing away, only seconds later a row of black flashes pass us and charges out the door. What's got their knickers in a twist? The girl gasps, "Luhan, I'm like your BIGGEST fan. My name is Kim Pil-Suk," she pushes her glasses back onto the bridge of her nose and pulls a lollipop out of her bag and hands it to him and bows her head.

He smiles awkwardly and accepts the lollipop.

Kris chuckles, "Definitely your 'biggest' fan."

I look at him as if saying; 'she's a fan. Shut up!'

I glance back at her. Her face turned down and her hands covering . 

"I'm sorry, he doesn't mean that." she looks back at me and nods slightly. I continue signing. I roll one of the posters open and on it was me. One lock of my brown hair had fell in front of my eyes and I was trying to blow it out of the way. I never realized my hair was such a light colour. Kinda like that girl's eyes... I shake my head. I can't believe I even thought of her my mind should be concentrating. But I can't help but let my thoughts wander off to her again. I wander whats she's doing right now.

Song Ahri POV

I've only been able to run three blocks away I must find a place where they won't think me. I turn another corner and stop abruptably in front of a expensive resturant. I doubt they'd think I was dumb enough to go in. So I do and I stride in and sit at one of their tables far away from the entrance and windows then order a cup of water. The girl gives me a look and says,"if that's all you're ordering then I must ask you politely to leave."

I cringe. I understand that it was one of the rules that urges the customers to spend. Heck when I worked at a resturant I was made to persuade the customers to spend more. I once even prided myself on being persuasive. There was a time when I persuaded someone to buy an entire buffet worth $2000 dollars. I look back to the girl and pluck the menu offered from her hands. Glancing down the menu I look for the cheapest item. 

Dim sim                 $2 ea

It was an appetizer. I gesture to it and with an annoyed frown she jots down my order and walks away. I look at the door. I call out to the waiter, "I'll be in the bathroom, I have a stomach ache. Probably diarrhea!" I groan. A few patrons look at me and start wiping their mouths with a napkin. I smirk and turn to walk to the bathroom. Serves her right, trying to get me to use money.  I glance back and saw five black blurs rush past the shop and my smirk goes wider.

Now where do I go?

 


         Author's Note

Hey guys. In this chapter I used the character Kim Pil-Suk which is a character from the drama Dream High. That's IU by the way.

I apologize for making her seem like a crazy fan but yeah.

Anyways thanks to my two first subscribers and I apollogize for all the spelling, incorrect structure and sentences. I'm still a big NOOB at all this.

.... I realize that I say sorry a lot. I might as well change 'author's note' to 'apology script.' ANYWAYS!

Thanks for reading and subscribing and I promise I'll try to make the chapters longer and more romancy.