Dreamers will keep dreaming

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So how was it? Tell me everything girl, from start to finish and all those juicy inbetweens." Cl interegated me as soon as I walked through the door.

 

She, Bom, and Minzy ushered me to the couch to start spilling the beans.

 

"Ok, so this is what happened..." I began.

 

Two hours later we were drowning in a puddle of feminine giddiness and satisfation. "I can't believe he put sugar on you're salad! This guy is not only sweet he's smart!" CL laughed.

 

"No no. The part when she thought he was going to kiss her but then ended up completly trolling her! That was the icing on the cake!" Bom schreeched in happiness.

 

"HAHAHA! Noona, you got yourself attached to quite a crafty fellow. Watch out! He'll probably make you eat brussel sprouts and asparagus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." Minzy couodn't resist adding.

 

"Oh, don't start." I groaned just thinking about it is starting to make me sick.

 

Bom noticed the tinge of green creeping in my face so she handed me one of my emergancy peices of cake. Velvet cake to be exact. I nodded my thanks and dug in, quickly reenergizing. Ahhh that hit the spot.

 

"But how are you going to explain this to the others girl? I don't think they'll take this sort of thing lightly." Cl asked.

 

"I'll just wait till tommorow CC. Geez what's the matter with all of you? you're acting like they'll take this very badly, but they won't lose me, I'm still here." I reassured.

 

I kept eating my cake so I never noticed the knowing look they gave each other.

 

"Whatever you say Dara. Whatever you say."

--

 

It was barely 5:00 in the morning when the door bell ringing woke me up. I groaned and rolled over hoping who ever it was would go away, but the it kept ringing.

 

Can somebody get that." I yelled. But then I remembered that the other girls weren't here.

 

CL had left with John for one of their late night dates (don't ask) Bom and Minzy had left to pay a visit to their families so I was here. By myself. ALONE.

 

I groaned again and got out of my bed and made my way to the door with my eyes closed. Like a zombie I answered it.

 

"Somebody looks really tired." And agonizingly familair said.

 

My eyes snapped open in surprise and like a cruel drama met with Ryeowooks. And then like a complete moron I slammed the door in his face.

 

I just stared at the door dumbly trying to figure out what to do. Oh my god what do I do? What do... wait did I just close the door in his face?

 

"Yes you did you moronic fool". My consciouse spoke to me."open it and redeem what little pride you have left."

 

So I did and a fist rapped against my forehead. I staggered back clutching my poor noggin at the unexpected pain.

 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I was going to knock then you just.. are you okay Dara?" He asked worriedly.

 

I waved a hand at him in a dismissive sort of way." I'm fine I'm fine." Oh great I feel a headache coming on.

 

Two hands grabbed mine and peeled them from my forehead. I glanced at him as he inspected my noggin with such a seriuse expression on his face.

 

I blushed. "No really I'm fine. I'm okay." I tried again but he silenced me with a finger on my lips.

 

"It's turning red, go sit on the couch." He ordered.

 

I complied hastily more than just a little surprised by his sudden mood swing. I'm not hurt that badly am I? I touched my head gingerly expecting to be almost knocked you by the pain, but when i did i felt nothing. Even when i smacked it quite a few times i felt no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter