Time Goes by

We Got Married (Dara and Ryeowook Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"And for the next episode of Strong Heart we are going to have newest couple of 'We Got Married'' on next weeks episode, till then!"

=

No one's POV

 

"So you heard the news right? You're going to be on Strong Heart tommorow so I want you to think about you're going to say and show? All right?" YG asked.

Dara bowed and still looking at the ground answered. "Yes sunbenim, I'll prepare something."

He nodded and with a wave of his hand indicated for her to take her leave. She bowed again and exited.

YG swiveled in his seat to face the window that seemed to overlook all of Korea and sighed.

"I think this marriage will cause more trouble than I bargained for." He frowened.

 

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

What am I going to do? What could I possibly do tommorrow? I haven't been on a variety show in so long, I'm so nervous.

T_T

Suddenly an arm was thrown around my neck and I was put in a side headlock by muscular arms. I knew instantly who it was by those arms, so recognisable.

"Teayang! I whined. I slapped his arm with my hand trying to escape his grip, in vain. As always.

"Where have you been for the past couple of days?" And when I do see you, you're always on the phone." He asked.

He gentled the lock to were his arm was merely around my shoulder and pinched my cheek. "So what's the deal, did you get married or something?" He laughed at his little joke and I along with him, the irony right?

"You have no idea." I muttered.

"Hmn? Did you say something?" He leaned his head down to my lips to hear me.

I shook my head quickly. "Nothing." I wanted to gather them all together to tell them the great news.

(Squel) I'M SO EXCITED TO TELL THEM! KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!

"Where is everybody? I have some exciting news to tell you all."

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh? You agreed to date me at last?" He teased. Or at least I thought he was only teasing.

I smacked his stomach humorously. "No! I'll tell you when everyone's all together."

He clapped his hands together in anticipation. "Then I gotta here this!" He grabbed my hand and ran to the studio where Jiyong works on his music.

He threw open the door and pulled me in after, shutting the door closed behind me. Jiyong and Top looked up from the sheet of music they was looking at with Seungri.

"Oh you came." Another voice said, alerting me that Deasung was also in the room. Perfect, I have my audience.

I sighed and looked them all in the eye. "Guys, I have some news for you. Whether it is good or bad is entirely up to you but I'm happy with the way things have turned out."

Seungri looked up from the sheet with eyes wide open in horror. "Oh my God, you're pregnant."

 

 

 

 

Sigh.

 

 

 

 

"No, farts for brains. I'm not pregnant." I shot down.

I heard a phew sound release from Jiyong and Top as they both unclasped their hands from the grip they had on their chair arms and Teayang hunched over a if he had been punched in the gut, gosh, would it have been truly that bad if I was having a baby?

A bright smile alight on my face as I finally told the news. "I'm married!"

Their smiles of relief froze and their mouths fell open as they stared at me for a full ten seconds. Deasung finally laughed and I looked to see him clutching his stomach and waving his hand as if I had said I was actually from mars. "Hahaha, Dara you never fail to amuse us. Now tell me what were really going to say."

Top, Teayang, and Jiyong let out a nervous laugh and I frowned at their reaction. This wasn't how I wanted my news to received! They should be lifting me on their shoulders and throwing little white petals in congragulations.

Not....THIS!!

I huffed and grabbed a laptop from the desk and searched up the latest hot couple (which was us) and turned it for them to see. "Seriously! You guys should be ashamed! I'm trending on twitter, facebook, and Me2day and you don't even know this? I'm appalled!"

Their mouths dropped open once again as they watched a fanmade vid of Ryeowook and I during our infamous 'moments' and felt the fire of triumph surge through me. Ha! They said I would never get married because no one would ever be brave enough to approach me.

But who's laughing now?

ME! THAT'S WHO!!

After the vid ended they just continued staring at the screen until Deasung started it again and they began watching from the beggining. I smirked and inspected my nails. "Don't be jealous though, I'm sure you'll find you're soulmates soon enough."

Seungri looked up the screen, his eyes strangely glassy. "Noona, you're not really married are you? Tell me you're not, tell me this is a lie." His lips trembled as tears started streaking down his cheeks.

"My poor baby, noona won't leave her favorite for the dogs, don't worry." I said. I held out my arms and he threw himself in them as sobs racked through him. Poor thing, he probably thinks I'll forget him since I'll be spending more time Ryeowook. Sigh, the price of being cherished I suppose.

I looked over Seungri's shaking shoulder too see Jiyong confused gaze on me, he quickly looked away and coughed looking everywhere else but at me. He took off cap and scratched his head. "So when did this happen?" He asked, still not looking at me.

I patted his Ri's shoulder as I answered. "Last week, we met at Super Junior's concert." I smiled at the memory of the first time we had met, he was so sweet then, now all he does is tease. Meh.

Teayang slammed the laptop shut as he shot u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter