Fourteen

Collaboration of the Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Now, let me repeat my question.” Bom put her hands on her hips and stared at him. “What. Are. You. Doing. Here. It's three in the morning for crying out loud!”

 

“Better not delay your answer, oppa.” Minzy peeked from behind Bom. “Bom-unnie gets really cranky when she's tired and sleepy.”

 

Visibly gulping at the menacing sight that is Park Bom, he took a deep breath and nodded. “Okay, okay.” he fiddled with his thumbs and looked down. “I was going to tell you anyway, no need to get your underwear in a bunch.”

 

He flinched as Bom slammed her palm on the coffee table and glared at him some more.

 

“Do not play with me right now. You know very well how I am when I get really pissed off.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours after the release of the teaser, netizens have already started talking about it. With the video only uploaded on youtube, people clicked and shared the link everywhere. Tumblr, twitter, Facebook, Naver, you name it. Everywhere.

 

From the view count of just 109 views when it was uploaded, six hours later it has already escalated to half a million views. Gossip websites have pulled up article after article about the video, all speculating on whether it was a new sub-unit, or just a leaked video. One for sure though, the dancers o the screen were EXO and an unknown dancer.

 

“Hyung!” Sehun opened up an article and called the other members.

 

“We know!” Most of the EXO boys were on their laptops, cellphones, tablets, and other digital device that has internet coverage and viewable screen. Different articles covered the screens of their gadgets as they read the reviews and theories of the articles and blogposts.

 

Mysterious EXO dance practice video: LEAKED
by
October 3, 2013

 

I didn't expect anything big to happen upon waking up this morning. I actually had my day planned out: Wake up, work, go home.

 

But when logged onto my social networking site today, I didn't expect my newsfeed to be filled with this certain video. Of course I was curious. With the amount of times this video was shared, who wouldn't be? Clicking on the link, I sat in front of my computer screen when voices were heard on the video. The screen was still black but it seemed that the audio was some sort of recording leaked onto the world wide web.

 

Being an avid EXO fan, I recognized the voices easily as Suho, D.O, Chen, and Baekhyun. But who was the other one? One thing though, it was a female's voice.

 

Who could it be? Is it a collaboration? Having familiarized myself with the voices of BoA, f(x), and SNSD, the female voice singing with EXO's vocal line was definitely not any of those mentioned. Which leads me to another question.

 

Who was the girl dancing with EXO in the video?

 

I'm very sure that the dancer in the hat and mask was a girl because hello, she had ies. And a very y female buttt I might add.

 

Upon closer inspection, the dancers were composed of the steamed-bun-loving-and-sweaty-but-clean Xiumin, the adorable-tall-maknae-who-makes-everyone-feel-like-peasants Sehun, the very-y-yet-dorky-kid-who-loves-to-sleep Kai, and the blank-faced-unicorn-who-doesn't-know-how-y-he-is Lay. The girl though... I'm pretty sure it isn't anyone I know in SMTOWN since all SNSD and f(x) members have long hair aside from Sunny, Amber, and Sulli. And those girls aren't as curvy as the girl on the video.

 

So who could it be?

 

Bringing my attention back to the leaked video and audio, I can tell that both groups seem to be collaborations. Of which group? I don't know. It could be any girl group out there.

 

For now, let's keep an eye out for these types of videos as I am sure that there are more to come.

 

 

 

 

Two days passed since the teaser was released and it was still being talked about on various websites. Many speculations have been made on who the girls on the teaser were, yet no one had guessed correctly yet. 2NE1's name was brought up many times but as soon as the name was mentioned, fans immediately shot the presumption down, saying that the girls were awkward as hell and YG and SM would never dare to even collaborate with each other.

 

Oh how wrong they were.

 

For the next teaser preparations, there was a change in the venue. This time, they were going to YG Entertainment until the next teaser would be released.

 

 

“I can't believe we're going to YG Entertainment!” Tao spazzed as he threw different things into his backpack. The rest of the boys were excited seeing as many of them were huge fans of YG Artists. With Kris and Tao being known as VIPs and Chanyeol (and Kris too) being a blackjack, the three towers were visibly excited.

 

“I hope we can get a tour.” says Tao as he zipped up his backpack. “After seeing the seventh floor on TV, I really want to see it in person.”

 

The rest of the members made last minute checks to see if they have everything they could possibly need and left the dorm.

 

Chanyeol, having seated by the window seat, plugged in his earphones and listened to some music as he let his mind wander.

 

Maybe today will be the day our practice would start. I hope it will.

 

This time, there were no delays and everyone made it to the building on time.

Please log in to read the full chapter