Final

Teasing

 

When Eunhyuk woke up, he saw Ryeowook sitting on the other sofa, and he looked up to find that he was sleeping in Leeteuk's lap. Sitting upright as quickly as he could, he blushed heavily, remembering that he wasn't wearing any makeup. Hiding his face desperately, he wished that he was alone.
 
"Hyuk, don't hide. Let me see your lovely face."
The boy just shook his head, keeping his hands over his face. Feeling selfconscious, he just wanted to cry.
"It's only us here, don't worry. I'm not wearing any makeup."
Eunhyuk peeked at the leader through his fingers, and saw the dark circles under the older boy's eyes. Slowly moving his hands away, he sat facing the leader.
 
"We're so sorry for teasing you Hyukkie, you're not ugly or weird. You have so much talent, and a big big heart. We forgot how sensitive you are, please let us care for you."
Nodding tinily, Hyuk nuzzled against Leeteuk's shoulder.
"Will you come to bed with me Hyukkie? I don't want you to feel alone."
 
Padding along to the leader's room, they found Donghae already lying under the covers. When he heard the door open, he woke up and hugged Eunhyuk.
"Why didn't you say anything Hyuk? Why didn't you come and hug me at night?"
Eunhyuk looked at the floor. "I didn't want you to feel guilty.."
 
All hugging together in the bed, Eunhyuk gave a gentle smile. He felt Hae hug his arm, and he looked at the gentle boy.
"I love you Hyukkie, I really do."
"I love you both, thank you for comforting me."
Turning around, he saw that Leeteuk had fallen asleep from exhaustion, and he hugged into him warmly, feeling Hae do the same to him.
 
Cuddled together in the bed, Eunhyuk felt happy, he felt safe. Now that he knew he was loved, he could withstand any teasing.