2 ☆ will i help him –or n o t?

I Hate You But I Love You

 

“Where is he?” Joohee glanced at her watch,then laid to the wall.A few minutes later,she felt her shoulders patted.Joohee turned her body and found someone she has waited for stood in front of her,”What took you so long?” She formed her lips into a pouty lips.Himchan chuckled a bit,”I’ve told you I’m a busy person,no wonder it took a loooooooooooong time for you.” Joohee’s pouty lips become more pouty,then she hit his arm hard,”It hurts! I’m just joking,eh.Don’t take it so serious.” She kept pouted,then glared him,”I don’t care about it.” She turned away her head,then turned her head back to him,”But by the way,you said that you’ll tell me how to not make that thing become bigger and bigger.”

“So?” Himchan answered coldly,making Joohee stepped back a few steps,”Err,I want to know how to.” Himchan smiled,”If I tell it to you,will you help me? You can’t deny it ,okay?” Joohee was thinking about it.A few minutes later,she nodded,”Alright,I’ll help you.Tell me!” Her voice sounds extremely impatient.

“Wow wow, calm your ,hey!” Joohee curled her lips,”Alright alright.Hurry tell me!” She closed herself to Himchan.Himchan cleared his throat,”Uhm..So,two days ago my friend,Yongguk told me to have a double date with him and his girlfriend.” Joohee furrowed her eyebrows,”Excuse..me?” Himchan rolled his eyes,”He told me to have a double date with him and his girlfriend and we’ll have the double date two days later..” He paused for a few second,”So I hope you’ve found the answer.”

“You asked me to be your date?” Joohee grinned a bit,Himchan nodded.Joohee laughed hard,”Don’t lie.”

“Is it sounds like I’m lying?” He stared hard at Joohee,to make sure that he’s serious,”But you said that you like a girl with a long hair,sweet smile,and has a great body.Why don’t you just asked Bora? Or Sunhwa maybe?” Himchan smirked,”But I think an innocent girl will be..” Joohee glared him,”So I’m just an innocent girl? not pretty or y or what?” He nodded,”That’s right,Ma’am!” She hit Himchan’s arm hard.

“Eeh stop it,I’m just joking! Don’t worry,I’ll buy you the dresses,high heels,hand bag,etc.” Joohee stop hit Himchan’s arm,”Really? But they’re expensive,hey!” Himchan nodded,”I know.I was born in a rich family,so no wonder I can buy you that things.And there’s something you should know.I don’t want you to look ugly in front of my friend.”

“Okay it hurted my heart,you’re so mean!” She pouted,”Hehehe~ So,after the school ends,we’ll buy everything we need for the double date tomorrow.Ah,one more thing. Don't think that I really consider you as my date.” Joohee made a straight expression,”Of course,who will happy to have a date like you.”

“Good then,I just don’t want you to thought that deep.I’m going,don’t forget!” Himchan waved his hand then ran,”Well,you’re so dead if you’ll do something strange at the D-day.”

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
author's n o t e;
a short update sorry.I'll have an
exam for about a week sobs T.T So,I will not updating
this story for a week.I really am sorry
and please wait,guys T_T oh!
there's already 5 subscribers and 1 vote.thank's
for you guys's support! c:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -