1 ☆ destroyer

I Hate You But I Love You

Song Joohee –Alice,that’s how her friends called her– walked along the bridge.She stop walked and looked down to the clear river below,“Why him? Why him again? He always messes up with my life.Argh!”  She throwed some pebbles she picked at her school,she watched the pebbles fell down,”He’s annoying,so in’ annoying.Nobody can beat his mischievousness.” She heaved a sigh,then continue walked.


“One Americano extra foam,please.” Alice ordered an americano from a coffee shop,“Yes,Miss.” The waitress replied and made her order.She nodded and playing with her cellphone while waited.

“One Espresso,please.” A man with deep and husky voice ordered an espresso.In the beginning, she didn't aware of that voice.But a few seconds later,she memorized the voice.Slowly,she turned her head to her left side,then looked up to see the person’s face.Alice narrowed her eyes,then gasped.Feeling noticed,the man turned his head to see Alice's face,”Oh,hi Joohee!” Alice bit her bottom lips and palmed her face,”Better I didn’t turned my head to him before...” She mumbled.

Alice and that man sat on the seats,facing each other.Alice kept slurped her Americano while the man just drank his Espresso leisurely and staring Alice.
“Hey,what’s wrong?” The man was staring her and smirked,”Nothing...” Alice slurped her Americano without staring him.”

“I know,Joohee.I know.” Alice stopped slurping and staring the man,”What do you know,Kim Himchan? And,stop calling me with my real name.Only my fams and best friends can call me with my real name.” She crossed her arms on her chest and rolled her eyes.Just,you don’t know what was happend,right?

Flasback
Two hours ago...

“Hey,look! Look!” The whole school stood in front of the wall magazine,”Eeh,how can he dated her? I’m prettier than her though!” Alice noticed the crowded view,”What’s wrong?” She wanted to know,then she walked approach the wall magazine and read it.
“Kim Himchan and Song Joohee are dating!” She read the sentence carefully,”WHAT?! What is thi–“ She turned her body and there were so many students were glaring her.Alice gasped.

“Tell us,Song Joohee.What’s all this?” A student crossed her arms on her chest while glaring at her,”W-Well,I don’t know who did this.I just came in and,everything goes like this.I swear,I don’t know anything about this.Ah,so..I’m going!” She ran fast for her life.Well,she already knew who did it
.

Flashback end

Himchan laughed hard,”Well,I did that for my own sake.It’s just for fun.” Alice’s eyes were about to popping out,”What do you mean it’s just for fun,for your own sake? The whole school was in an uproar because of it. And do you know? Your fans is about to killing me,huh! So just tell me the truth,it was you,right?”

“Well,if it was really me,what’s wrong?” He smirked,than sticked out his tongue,”Yah,Kim Himchan! Why do you keep ruining my life? Even from we’re still in a kindergarten until now,you’re still this annoying.Well,now it’s getting worst and worst.Can you stop ruining my life just for a day? You’re so annoying!” She slurped her Americano and finished it in a gulp,”Ehehe,don’t be mad,Ma’am.Well,I know that you’re not wanting that thing become bigger and bigger,right?”

“Of course I am.”

“So,you should help me.” Alice furrowed her eyebrows,”How?” Himchan drank his Espresso and finished it,”Well,I’ll tell you about it tomorrow.” Himchan stood up,ready to go,”Eh,wait.” Alice held his wrist,”Why don’t you just tell it now?” He smiled,”I have so many things to do.Yah,you know.I was a busy person~” He winked and ran out from the coffee shop.

“Kim Himchan,wait!” She shouted.Now Himchan is nowhere to be seen,”Ah,better I just wait for it.But if he wants me to help him with some weird things, I will not help him.Just see..”