It's Start

Torigoya

 

For 5 persons who join me here, ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU *bow deeply* Honestly I hesitate I will have subscriber in here, that's why I hide it keke XD


“How’s everything?” This will always be the first question Yuko gives to Sado every time she visits her in the hospital.

“How are you?” Sado asks back. “You will miss the fun if you keep sleeping here.”

Yuko laughs. “Ahaha, you think I’m happy here, huh? I want to punch someone so badly at the moment. But I need to wait, you know. They won't let me move from my bed.”

Sado nods. “What happens? Is there anything to be worry?”

Yuko shakes her head. “Nope. Everything is fine. The stupid doctor just wants to check if I have some damage in my head or not because of my headache. He also gave me some medicines that makes me can't move my body easily. Give me 1 week and I will join the party.”

Sado nods again.

“So… answer my question, will you?” Yuko stares deeply into Sado’s eyes.

“Hormone team was beaten by new student. Her name is Maeda Atsuko,” Sado reports. “Kabuki Sisters and Gakuran seems interested with her as well after know this news. The girl smells like blood will invite another fighter, right?”

Yuko giggles. “Wah~ I want to see her~!!! It will be fun if I could see her fight!”

“Be sure you can move from your bed first!” Sado warns. “If they try to step in our stairs, me and Rappappa’s Queen will defeat her. Don’t worry.”

Yuko’s face suddenly becomes serious. She stares deeply into Sado’s eyes. “Promise me one thing, never wake Torigoya.”

Sado doesn’t say yes or no. She just keeps staring at Yuko’s eyes. “Be sure, you are healthy first. I’ll think about that again later.”

Yuko grabs Sado’s collar and makes their faces inches apart. Her stare never leaves Sado’s eyes. “I will make you feel sorry if you do that. I warn you.”

THUD!

Both of their eyes locks on the door only to find Haruna collecting fruits from the floor. Maybe she drops her fruit basket.

“Ah~ when will I stop being clumsy?” Haruna speaks to herself. “And when will I stop talking with myself?”

Yuko giggles to see her friend behavior. “It’s okay, NyanNyan. You don’t have to bring it. Your presence is enough for me~”

(Breaking News : For you who not familiar with AKB, NyanNyan is Haruna's nickname. Mostly AKB members called her that way)

Haruna looks up to hear Yuko called her with her nickname. She just smiles. “It’s okay, Yuko-san. I have nothing to do in school. When both of you is not around, I only find ruckus here and there. I hate that.”

“Why you join Majisuka if you hate ruckus then?” Sado asks without any intent.

Haruna is tapping her chin. “Hm... If only I am smarter a bit, I will choose another school. But sorry, I have no choice.”

Yuko giggles to hear Haruna’s answer while Sado only shrugs her shoulder.

“Here for you. Bye,” Haruna bids farewell after put the fruit basket in her desk.

Yuko holds Haruna’s wrist. “You don’t want to stay a bit more?”

“One nurse is enough, right?” Haruna replies. Since earlier she avoids their gazes to her. “And I have something to do,” she pulls her hand.

Yuko and Sado exchange their glances to hear her answer.

“Where will you go?” Sado asks. “I also have done here.”

“Pet shop, part time job in there,” Haruna stops in the door, she glances at her. “Kitten is cute, right?”

“Part time? Why?” Sado asks.

“Spend my time before go home,” Haruna says. “And by the way, Kabuki Sisters is done on my way here. Maeda beat them.”

She finally waves her hand and walk out the door, leaving Yuko and Sado with frown in their faces.

“Pet Shop? Seriously?” Sado asks. "I thought she hates cage, right? She will find a lot of cages in there."

Yuko shrugs and giggles. “She is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute~”

Sado only face palming and shakes her head.

“But do you hear that?” Yuko suddenly sound serious. “Kabuki Sisters was defeated. The time is tickling.”

Sado only pats Yuko’s shoulder. “Get well soon.”

“Haii~!”

*

"Kitty~ Kitty~ You are so cute~" Haruna talks to the kitten that she play with. "Hmm... maybe you deserve a kiss?"

Haruna tilts her head only to get 'meow' as the answer.

"Hey old man! Stop staring at her. Believe me, you will dead if the owner found out about what you are doing here."

Haruna turns her head to hear familiar threatening voice. She could see an old man that looks shivering beside Sado who staring at him with poker face. It only takes few seconds until the old man leaves the pet shop where Haruna does her part time job.

"Sado-san, you make my customers away," Haruna pouts without looking at Sado. She plays with the kitten again. "Why you here? I told you I have part time job, right? You don't have to watch over me. I won't run away."

"And I should let that scumbag staring at you with lust?" Sado asks. "And since when you called me with 'san'?"

"First question, let him be. I take that as practice. I will do ero-massage after graduated so it shouldn't be a big deal for me," Haruna replies. "And for the second question, you are the vice president. I'm respecting you."

Sado sighs to find her friend doesn't look at her when they're talking. "I don't mind if you want to take my position."

Haruna pauses for awhile. She finally shakes her head. "No need. Yuko-san chose you as her vice president. And I think... I more like... her pet, right? Like you said earlier, she is my owner."

"Are you jealous?"

Haruna freezes in her spot. It needs some strenght for her to shake her head. "Why should I? You know, I hate blood. If I'm in your position, I have no choice but to see it, right? Why I should be jealous?"

"You know what we are talking about. It's not about my position, but Yuko."

"Yuko-san? What's wrong with her?" Haruna asks innocently.

Somehow Sado feels like she will lose her temper to deal with this girl, but she remembers again her promise to Yuko. She holds her anger.

"And beside that, in this war, you don't need Haruna, right?" Haruna says. "But me," she continues staring at Sado.

Sado shaky sense the presence of monsters hidden inside Haruna, but she goes back to reality when heard Haruna humming a lullaby song.

"So danger, so danger," Haruna muttering.

Sado only stares silently at Haruna who still busy playing with the kitten. She knows she needs the monster inside Haruna if they can't stop Maeda. But honestly she hates to wake 'her' up. Not just because Yuko threatening her, but she also doesn't want that monster to appear.

Yeah... the monster who can read their past and use words to make them feel depress. That kind of monster is hiding inside the innocent girl in front of her.


BANZAI!!!!! I don't know why but I want to say it keke XD