2. First Date

We Got Married : Seungri - Taeyon
It was 9.00 a.m, Seungri was still sleeping, when suddenly Daesung came in "Wake up, Seungri - ah! We have to practice" as he pulled Seungri's blanket.
 
Seungri yawned "Hyuung, I am so tired" Daesung looked at him pitiful, but then he grinned and raised his hands "I don't care e e e" he imitated 2NE1 dance. With lazily Seungri get up and ready to dance practice. 
                                                                       ***
Taeyeon open her eyes widely, as the sun already rises so high, "mmh" she stretched her muscle, she took a bath and heading to studio, where everyone had waited for her.  
                                                                       ***
 
They had been practicing for 2 hours, when suddenly they receive a message from the PD's 
Saying that today mission starts at 17.00 a.m. 
Seungri sighed, and started texting to his wife. 
 
Seungri : “Annyeong, Noona. Have you receive a text from the PD” 
Taeyeon: “Annyeong, Seungri-ah. Yes, I have, why?” 
Seungri: “Nothing, Noona. See you later at home ;)” 
 
And he got nothing as reply from his wife. 
The clock, shows 16.45, Taeyeon pack her stuff and ready to go to their house, Meanwhile Seungri still dancing with his hyung.
 
*camera starts rolling 
 
Taeyeon, is already there, waiting for his husband patiently, "he is late, i guess traffic makes him late" 
Five minutes later, Seungri showed up with his black SUV car. Taeyeon stood up and opened up the door for him 
“Sorry, to make you waits” Seungri bow
“It’s fine, Seungri-ah,” 
They sat for a minutes, and remaining silent. Here comes again, the awkward moment , Seungri talked to him self. 
“Noona..” Seungri looked at her
“Yes, Seungri? Mm, wait.. let stop calling me Noona, and start calls me Honey, okay?” She winked 
Seungri chuckled, “Ara, Honey.. So, where do you want to go now?” 
“I heard that, there is amusement park near here. Mind if we go there, honey?” 
Seungri stood up and bow to her, like a prince asking for his princess to dance “Shall we? My Lady? . 
Taeyeon blushed “We shall”’ 
 
*camera is off* 
 
Seungri borrowed a motorcycle from a crew, since the park is not so far, he pair the helmet to Taeyeon. 
The cameraman are following with a car, so they can still record these couple
 
*camera backs on* 
 
Taeyeon put her arms around Seungri’s waist, Seungri smiled and look at her by rearview mirror. 
Their eyes met for a couple seconds, and immediately turn away before their cheek become red, and blushing.
“Honey.. I Love You” Seungri said with a low voice 
“Pardon? Sorry this helmet makes my ear can’t here a thing, unless it’s loud enough” She half screamed 
“I Love You,” He repeat 
“Louder, Seungri” Now Seungri showed his smug smile, and took a glance to rearview mirror.
“I LOVE YOU, KIM TAEYEON!!” He screamed in top of his lungs, as he increase the speed of the motorcycle 
Taeyon screamed too, She’s too afraid to think about what Seungri just said. 
 
By the time, they arrive. Taeyeon punch his arm, she is so mad at him “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SEUNGRI!! DON’T YOU KNOW THAT WE COULD DIE?!” Seungri only smiled, and put his arm around her neck. Now Taeyeon mouth is pouting , but Seungri didn’t care. 
 
Interview Room
PD : “How do you feel, Taeyeon?” 
Taeyeon : “I am so afraid, I am terrified. At first I was happy, he becomes gentleman, and  he pair my helmet, but then… AAAAH he’s so childish, I mean.. Are there any other good way to say “I Love You” ? Oh My Lord, My husband can be cute and a piece of work at the same time”