1. Introducing Me.

We Got Married : Seungri - Taeyon
 
The taste of cold cocktail, combine with a fresh sashimi, yeah he enjoys every moments in Tokyo, especially this kind of moment, he just finished his new drama in Japan. He drank his cocktail when suddenly his phone rang.
 
"Yeobseo? ah.. Yang Gook Sajangnim" apparently it was Yang Gook.
 
"Seungri-ah, how is Tokyo?"
 
"As usual,  it is very peaceful. Especially when my hyungs are not around" he smiled so wide when he said this.
 
"(laugh) I let Jiyong know about this. Listen, Seungri, we decided to join a variety show"
 
Seungri was pretty shocked to hear this news, join a variety show is rare in YG family "What Variety Show, Sajangnim?"
 
"You know WGM? well i signed you in"
 
"Wait, this can't be real, right? WGM? We Got Married?"
 
"it is real, Seungri-ah. Since it has been a long time you're not in variety show. i'll send the schedule to your email tonight. Now please enjoy your last moment there"
 
And the phone was ended.
 
Seungri took a deep breath and drank his cocktail again, Yang Gook Sajangnim had just ruined his perfect moment, now his head was full with a dozen of question about this variety show, he never really watched it before.
 
In the night, Seungri check his laptop and download a mail from YG Sajangnim, he also watched some episodes of WGM. He checked his schedule and realizes that the show is tomorrow; his jaw almost touches the ground, open widely. He shut his eyes with pillow "who is future wife" He muttered.
 
The next morning, he is ready to flight (and ready for his new variety show) Oguri Shun, an actor and best friend of him drive him to Tokyo's Airport.
 
As he landed in Seoul, he saw four handsome guy with a unique outfit. One was wearing a pink T-shirt , short green pants, one was wearing a basketball Jersey, with a cap and black jeans, the other one is wearing a baseball jacket with blue hair, and the last was wearing white v neck that makes his body look more awesome. He know them very well, he called them "hyung"
 
Jiyong open his arms as a sign "hug me" somehow Seungri feel touched and annoyed at the same times, basically because it wasn't Jiyong's type to hug him, they more like Tom and Jerry rather than "Winnie the Pooh and Piglet" . 
Taeyang suddenly sang a song "here comes the bride, here comes the bride" Â and laughed, mockingly.
 
 
"Come on, we don't have much time for this, your wife is waiting" Jiyong grabbed his arm and dragged him somewhere.
 
"Wait! My future wife is here? Who is the lucky girl?" he said proudly. "Or more like, the unlucky girl" Daesung teased.
 
 
Just then, he saw a beautiful girl, with chocolate coat, surrounded by Man carried a camera, he recognized her "KIM TAEYON? is that Kim Taeyon? Is she my wife, Hyung?”
 
*now the camera is rolling*
Jiyong already run to her, followed by BIG BANG members "Annyeong" he bowed
 
 
"Omo! JIYONG-Oppa.. oh, BIG BANG" She bowed for several times
 
"Are they my husband?" She asked to the cameraman.
 
"Are they? (Laugh) no, we're not your husband. guess who he is" Jiyong replied.
 
"Ups! Sorry, I think I am too greedy. Well.. umm.. Is my husband is ... wait! wait!" She looked at them carefully.
 
" At first, i thought it was Daesung, Since he is the king of Variety Show, but than i realized that we are in the Airport, and the only one who bring a luggage is Seungri, So I guess Seungri is fine"
 
"SEUNGRI IS FINE? SEUNGRI IS FINEEE? I AM MORE THAN FINE..  The voice of his head, had spoken.
 
 
"Yes, He is. Please take care of our Dongsaeng" Jiyong bow followed by all BIG BANG members.
 
Taeyon, bow  too "(smile) This is a relationship between The oldest and the youngest, what chaos will occur" she her tounge out. 
 
Jiyong, Taeyang,TOP, and Daesung left Seungri with Taeyon. Now, the new couple is heading to a car, which had been prepared by crew before, the crew gave them an envelope with an address on it, they were going to that address for the first mission.
 
 
There was an awkward moment in car maybe it's because the camera in car, usually Seungri couldn't take awkward moment, so is Taeyon. But he had too broken this awkward moment right? so he started the conversation.
 
" Mmm.. Noona.. tell me more about you" Taeyon looked so shock about this, but then she started to explain about her self, now Seungri knew that Taeyon actually was soooo talk active, but she is so melancholic too. He knew that she likes "Blue" from all of BIG BANG songs.
 
 
"Now, it's your turn Seungri-ah"
 
"well.. I think I am good at making someone smile and mad at the same times.. " He kept talking, sometimes both of them were laughed, looked at each other, In the end, they were singing "I Got A Boy" from SNSD, because Seungri mentioned that He loves that song. 
 
 
Finally, they arrived at some place, there was a not-so-big House, but before someone gave another envelope, Seungri took a box from his bag and give it to Taeyon
 
"Noona, this is for you. I bought this in Tokyo" Taeyon opened it, she was one hundred percent shocked, that it was a cellphone
 
"What was this for Seungri-ah?" Seungri took the cellphone, and type something in it
 
"Noona, i want your number" He smiled widely, as he gave that cellphone back to Taeyon. Taeyon laughed so hard, She thought it was for her, but then it just his way to get her number.
 
The crew just gave her an envelope (again), Taeyon received an envelope from someone.
 
"What is it Noona, read it"
 
"you both, will be moving to this house and staying together as a married couple"
 
"WHAAAAAT?!" they both shouted it at the same time
 
*cut* 
 
Interview  room. 
PD : "What do you think about the idea, you move together now?" 
 
Seungri : "This is great, i can watch a goddess everyday *chuckle* and this is better than i watch ny hyungs everyday (laugh so hard). haha I Love you hyuuungs" He grinned so wide. 
 
PD: "what do you think about today?"
Taeyon: "today is perfect, i mean.. i met my husband, and get to know him more, what can make this day, worst?" She blushed. 
 
*cuts*
PD : "OKEEE, it's enough for today!That is a wrap!" 
Seungri smiled poliately to Taeyon "kuroumn, Noona" and called his manager to pick him up. However, they still have to face an awkward when the camera is not rolling.